Chapter Four

The Secret She's Hiding

 

 

"Ice Princess and Psycho. Really, the more you know about her, the more mysterious she is. What the hell, seriously."

Suho stared at the picture of Chorong which was given to him by Lay.

"You look normal, why are you picking the weird things to do?...Why do I, not hate a weird girl like you?"

 

 

Chorong has her headphones on and closed her eyes.She sniffed. "It's that smell again. Geez, it bothers me. This place must be filled with humans with that blood." She thought.

Suho removed her headphones. "..Hey. You can hear me now, right? I was calling you, didnt you hear me? "

"W-why. what do you want?

"You've got something to sort of with me. You, and I."

"no"

"us"

Chorong pinched her nose hardly because Suho's scent of blood bothers her.

"Should I try to resist it? It might be okay If i get used to it" She thought for a while before letting go of her nose and sighed deeply.

"What are you doing? Stay still I need to ask you something."

"Eh?"

"Do you see this haggard face?"

"..........."

"Do you know who's responsible for this?"

",,,no?"

"It's because I'm thinking about you all night and I can't sleep."

"H-how is that my fault?"

"Because it's hard to stop thinking about it. It was so strange that I couldn't stop thinking about it. Why am I like this? why do I keep on thinking about the things that happened between us? Why do I keep on thinking about you? And then I came to the conclusion ...."

".......What is he talking about?" Chorong thought to herself.

"I was mad temporarily. This is what happens when you're in love, right? But it makes no sense. there's no way I'd like a bizzare girl like you. You're good-looking. Why choose to do the weird things to do?"

Chorong felt her cheeks heat up.

"He looks really tasty. What would he taste like? What would the texture be like? Ah, this is crazy." She pinched her nose again.

"Look, you're acting weird again! Things like that, don't do it again." He pulled her hands off of her nose but Chorong pinched her nose again but Suho casually grabbed both of her hands. "Let me ask you one thing. Why did you do that to me? Do you like me?

"W-what..???"

"Im asking if you like me. If you did it because you were head over heels for me, then I could maybe see you as someone normal. I could also see you being shy and lying about not knowing who I was before. Answer me, Am I right?"

"Let go of me."

"Huh?"

"Let go of these hands first. Suho released her hands awhich she quickly slid her hands off from his and stepped a few steps away from him.

"Talk over there. Don;t come closer."

"What? what's wrong? Hey, you're even stranger than I thought you were!"

"i think you're misunderstanding something. I said I was sorry for before. It was a mistake."

"Mistake? Just a mistake?"

"Yes, that's right. It's not because I"m interested in you or even in love with you or anything."

"Is that the truth?"

"It is."

"You;re saying what you did to me at the subway station, was just a mistake?"

"..Subway?"

"Do you really not remember that? Or are you some brilliant actress? Either way, now you seem to be a girl that just likes to do weird things.What are you? Who are you to make me confused?. Why am I acting like this toward a psycho like you? Uh, so frustrating. You have to explain these things in a way that I could accept and understand it."

"Who asked you to understand?"

"what?"

"I never asked you to understand. I have no idea why I have to go to these lengths to make you understand. I dont have any intention of trying to look good in front of you so think whatever you want. And im not that happy  about getting mixed up with you either. So, if you just accept that it was just a mistake, then ignore this whole incident. I'll be off. I hope you don't act like you know me from now on." She quickly grabbed her bag and walked away, out of his sight.

"What was all that? It was my fault but I think its going too far, calling me a psycho and all that. What  a jerk. But, what was all that about the subway?" She tried to remember everything and finally knew he was the guy he met on the subway, whom she nipped his neck.

"The guy back then....was him?"

 

 

 

"Oh my, my head. I feel so dizzy." Jiyeon dramatically let herself fall on the ground as Suho passed by her but Suho just ignored her and kept walking.

"You. you. Kim Suho, ugh."

 

 

"It was all because of him. i thought he was just one of the many that have sweet blood. His blood, smells pretty sweet. "

She kept walking along the pathway when she met his eyes. They just walked pass by each other.

"Yeah, its better this way. If I just avoid this guy, then there won't be any more trouble. Im really curious as to what this guy tastes like. But it might be better If i forget about it as well.