Chapter Two

The Secret She's Hiding

"...I messed up..What should I do?" She mumbled. The train came to a stop and she suddenly stood up, storming out of the train. 
"..Park Chorong what have you done?? Well, uhh. It's not like I've made something so suspicious...b-but. Oh well. I'll just forget about what happened today. ...Where am i?"


"Hi mom, I'm here."
"Hi dear, have you watched the news about your uncle? In case you haven't, I recorded it for you."



"Yesterday night, a vampire was captured after creating a ruckus at a local bar. This vampire drank 50 bottles of soju and after realizing he had no cash, caused mayhem by taking off his clothes." The reporter said.

"Hey dad!" Chorong greeted her father with a huge tight hug.
"How's my Chorong, eh? Have you made a lot of friends?" He asked.
"Friends?...Friends. I don't need friends." She answered back.
"Come on, you should live a peaceful life." 
"Nah." She shrugged.


The next day

 


"Finally, it's lunch time. I thought I was going to die of hunger." She looked through her bag and her eyes widened after finding out something was missing. 

"..did I forget it?" She sighed.
"I feel so hungry that Im heating up. What should I do? Should I try to call my auntie?"
"Ah!" She exclaimed as she felt her head bump into something, someone to be particular. She looked up and saw this oh so familiar guy. 


 

"Huh, you know me right?" The guy spoke while showing up a little smirk.
"..who is he? Why is he saying that?" She thought.
He leaned closer to her, making their faces a few inches away and said, "Don't you have something to tell me?"
"...."

"Hey, im talking to you." He made his voice a bit louder for emphasis.
"....this smell. This sweet smell....ah, IM HUNGRY." She mumbled to herself.

...


"Hey Jiyeon, I heard you confessed to Suho. What happened?"
"Well, he was blushing madly and stuttering and I find that so cute. But oh well, since we don't know each other that well, we agreed to stay friends and get to know each other better."
"Wow! Amazing! "
"Jeez. That was nothing."


 

2 days ago

"Kim Suho!"
"hmmm?"
"You are a basketball player and I was watching because I was quite bored and I find you pretty cool. I felt my heart skip a beat."
"..so?"
"Go out with me."
"what?"
"Be mine."
"Tchh, Jiyeon. This is nonsense."
"Oh my, you don't seem to know me so well. I'll introduce myself properly then. Im Park Jiyeon, a second year high school student same as you. Because I had exceptional early education, my grades are always on top. My hobby is swimming and I can play the piano so well. My house is as big as this school. And as an added bonus, I look this beautiful. So how about it? A person like me asking you to go out with a person like me. Looking at you, seems like you're looking for someone around your level. How about it? Don't I look tempting?"
"You got an aggressive self-public relation huh. But im sorry, I have no intentions."
"What would make you want to date me?"
"how about none."
"Why?"
"Because I dont like you."
"Dont I look pretty?"
"You do."
"The go out with me."
"No."
"Why are you refusing?"
"Because I dont want to."
"...this little --"
"Stop wasting your time and start looking for someone else. I have no absolute interest in you."


Jiyeon grabbed Suho's wrist before he could completely disappear from her sight.

"Go out with me! Come on!!"
"Let go of me!!" Suho struggled his hands off from her grip. "Where do you think you're touching with those filthy hands? You piss me off!"
"What? F-filthy?! Never in my life I've never been humilited. Do you think I'll just give up like that? You just wait."




"Don't you have something to tell me?"
"...I dont." ( this smell, Im sure I've smelt it before. )
"What? Don't you know me?"
"No. Who are you?"
"Dont you remember? The subway station? Does that ring a bell?"
( Why is it so hard to control myself. Im getiing dizzy. )
"You can't say you forgot after seeing this right?"
The guy pointed at the red mark on his neck.
"..were you bitten by a mosquito. So what?"
"I was suprised about what happened nd that made me curiou to who could it be. Now you turn out to be more horrible that I just thought."
He was in shock as he received  a slap from her.
"Are you done now? Could you just move?" Chorong turned around, letting her back face him and continued to walk.
"You know, things will be more difficult if you leave just like that." The guy followed her and casually pinned her on the wall.

"You know what, I couldn't sleep after that. That was the first time something like that happened to me. It's ridiculous that I went through all that for a strange..no, nut-case like you. So stop playing around and apologize for giving me such a mental scar. I bet it isn't that ---"

He stopped uttering words and widened his eyes as Chorong slid closer to him, almost hugging his body and aimed for his neck. But before she could nip his neck, she snapped out of it and drew herself away from him.

"I-im sorry..." She ran as fast as she could before she could make any mistake. He was left there dumbfounded while gazing at the hallway where Chorong passed through. 

"Hey Suho. What are you doing there?" His classmate gave him a gentle tap on his shoulder.

"..What her name?" Suho asked.

"Who?..Ah, Chorong? Don't you know her? She's called Park Chorong and she just transferred here a few days ago. "

 

 

"Chorong what the hell have you done. He must be suspecting you by now. Arghhh! What a life.!" She kept on running, fastening her pace due to embarrassment.