Prologue

The Secret She's Hiding

 

"You know....I always think about you.

 

....I want to drink your blood."

 

 

 

 

".......what?"

 

 


 

"Kim Suho! Fighting! Kyaaaa. God Damn it. He's so cute."

"Woohooo! Shoot that ball, Suho!"

 

Suho is one of the most popular student in Hanyang University. Every girl in school has a big crush on him. He is a star basketball player, has good academic background but he is known to be a mysogonist. ( one who hates women )

 

"Hey, is that rumour about Suho being a mysogonist true?"

"Well it's pretty common knowledge that every girl who confessed to him got dumped. I guess its because of that. I heard that he even hates when a girl touches a part of his body."

"Eh...what's that about? Argghh! This is so complicated. Too complicated!"

"Tchh. idiot. That's the reason he's so attractive.....It's no fun if he's easy"

 

 

 

"Did you guys see the news this morning? It was about vampires."

"..vampires?"

"Yeah, they were on the news"

"It's just like what my mom said. Vampires look like us human beings and we couldn't tell the difference between them!"

"...but why were they on the news?"

"I dont know actually. I guess they got caught bloods again. tcchh"

"Eew gross. What's happening to those things?"

"Why do they blood? Do they like it that much?"

"Hmm, Shall I try it some too??"

.."what."

"Rawr, come here you little fella and let me nibble up your neck and your blood."

"Kyaaaa nooooooooo. Whats wrong with you?!!"

..

"Anyway, It that they drink blood. Dont you think so, Transfer student?"

"Uhh...Mm. Yeah i agree."

"If ever I see vampires around me, I'll let them fly like this!" ANd then she kicked the soccer ball as hard as she could.

 

 

 

 

Yeah it . To see you guys talking about this.It really . Because im a VAMPIRE....