3- Back To The Usual

It's a Boy Girl Thing

No Ones POV 

Hye Ri's thoughts in red

Jongin's thoughts in blue

 

"Please turn to page 488, in the online book!"The teacher boomed throughout the computer lab.

Hye Ri and Jongin are in class right now and aparantly, over the summer their school got a new e-book software. Therefore, they are teaching the students how to use it. Just my luck, Jongin is in my class and he decided to take the computer right next to me. Although I do believe that there were no more computers left, STILL! He has enough power in this school to make someone get up and move.

I should really stop coming to class so late, so I don't have to sit next to this annoying ... Is it my fault no one wants to sit next to her so she is the only open seat?!

"With the piece of paper next to you I would like you all to make notes on the subject you are reading on!" The teacher once again instructed.

Ugh... I left my pencil in my bag... Hye ri reaches into her bag to retrieve a pencil. Where is it? Did I leave my pencil case in my locker? 

At the sudden movement, Jongin looks over to see Hye Ri's unattended computer. He smirks getting an idea. Wrong move, princess... He sticks his pen in his mouth and leans over to cautiouly type in a new website. It so happens to be his favorite site. He quickly clicks enter before she caught him in the act.

Finally, found it. She zips her backpack clothes when she hears inhumane sound comming from one of the computers. Is that ?? Ew, boys these days really can't control themselves....but it sounds so clos- Realization hits her and her head snaps up in hope that it is not what she thinks.

To her horror, when she got up she found the whole class looking at her and her computer screen. 

"OH MY GOSH! ugh... ummm" She was at loss for words.

"Ms. Jung? Please exit that page..." The teacher came over and scolded Hye Ri

"I-i can expl-lain..." Hye Ri said desperatly searching for the exit button. By this time, the whole room had erupted in laughter.

Once she successfully closed the page she cover her face in embarrasment and turned her head to her side to glare at a certain someone she knew was responsible for this.

As expected, he was laughing more than any other student in the room. "Gotch' ya" he whispered in between his laughing fit.

Hye Ri was too embarrased for words and burried her face in the palms of her hands. Once she recovered she was fuming with anger, "Watch your back, Kim Jong In.." she whispered dangerously. She wasn't really planning on doing anything special to him. She just wanted to make him afraid and when she saw the look in his eyes she knew she had suceeded. 

Shes a harmless girl. Shes a harmless girl. She can't do anything. I got her good HA~ 


Kai's POV

"I ditched school to try on the most amazing dress to the dance! It's like something beyonce would want!" Hyuna mused jumping up and down while clutching on to my arm. Not that I minded the way she rubbed up against me. I smirked.

"It's classy and ty at the same time! The whole thing is very Madonna!... before she got old, obviously" She continued. 

"Sounds hot" I replied smiling. My girlfriend is so cute. She has the everything a guy would want. The looks and although everyone says shes a , I don't believe it. To me, she is the nicest girl in the world.

"Now, we just need to pick out your outfit... something stylish and hot but, won't draw attention away from me" She added while we were reaching the cafeteria.

We sat down at our usual table and waited for the rest of our friends to show. 

"sup Kai" The captain of the boys soccer team, Luhan, greeted and DID HE JUST WINK AT HYUNA? No way. I always think that this happens but she wouldn't cheat on me. She loves me. I push the thought aside when Hyuna suddenly stands up just as he leaves.

"I forgot that I uh... have something to do... cheerleading stuff...yeah, cheerleading stuff." She gave me a hard kiss on the mouth before running off.

Thats my girl... always worrying about her cheer squad. She is such a good leader. Just then, Taemin came holding his tray of food.

"Sup my brother" He greets and we exchange our handshake.

"Nothing, I already miss summer..." I sigh and continue "It not being in the same class"

"UGH! I freaking hate my class! How am I suppose to look over that trouble maker when we are not in the same class!" He rambles on and on.

"What are you talking about? Who do you have to watch over?" I ask confused

"Oh.. no one. I meant you, girl" He says kiddingly.

"gee thanks.." I reply monotone. 

"So aparantly, your class is going on a mueseum field trip on wednsday." Taemin says as he stuffs a piece of bread in his mouth.

"Greatt..." I answer sarcastically.

"My class is going too!" He smiles as he holds up a peace sign.

"Really?!" I brighten. "Maybe we could just skip and hang around"

"But, I heard that the mueseum has a statue that has weird powers...." Taemin says leaning in to build suspense.

"Thats a bunch of bul, Tae" I ask not even batting an eye lash.

"People say that if you go there with someone you have differences with or something like that.... you really "get into their shoes," whatever that means..." Taemin mentions scratching his head.

"Who cares..." I simply reply and continue eating.


Hye ri's POV

During Lunch, Injee and I went to the are of the rooftop we have been going to, in order to eat lunch, for the past four years.

"Yah, did you know that your class and my class are going to a mueseum together, you will be my partner right?" She pouts cutely and quietly.

"Of course, Jee...although I would rather just read my book..." I mumble the last part, but she still hears me.

"You are a loser Ri Ri! I heard this place is pretty cool!" She slightly raises her voice.

"Fine, Fine" I conclude with a pat of her head.

I check my watch and see that the bell is gonna ring soon. "I have to go to my locker so meet me by the gates after sports, okay? You have volleyball, right?" 

Injee nods her head and I take me leave.

Little do I know how much this little field trip is going to change my life....

 


Authors Note: Hey guys! WELCOME ALL MY NEW SUBBIES! PLEASE COMMENT AND MAKE MY DAY :) i hope you liked this chapter. This is story is not gonna be really long, I estimate. Soon, I am going to be getting to a major point in the story. Anyways! I will try to update more, however until next weekend, this might be all the updates...

GOOD NEWS! AFTER NEXT WEEK I WILL BE ENDING A VERY TIME CONSUMING ACTIVITY AND IM FREE!!! so im gonna update a lot hopefully~

HERE IS A KAI AND TAEMIN PHOTO! I LOVE THEIR FREINDSHIP SOOO MUCH~~