Part II

Second to Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It felt like the oxygen has stopped giving him life. He stopped breathing for a few moment, trying hard to bring back all his senses to make sure the thing he just witnessed was real and never a dream. 

 

Chanyeol had never changed ever since. 

 

Kris's eyes stuck on Chanyeol's bed hair - that dishevelled shoulder length copper hair that always wakes him up in the morning back in the day when they were sharing a bedroom at the dorm. It always appears right over his face and he could smell the shampoo Chanyeol used the night before and the boy will hide his face over Kris's throat to avoid the jealous sunshine that coming through the curtain.

 

But what surprised him the most was to wake up in his bed next to Chanyeol with the smell he longed for and a handful of wavy hair just right under his nose. 

 

"C-Chanyeol?" He stuttered and the male in front of him nodded his head slowly. Kris's tears fell onto the pillow and he closed his eyes again.

 

This wasn't real, he has already gone. That day was exactly five years since the boy left him after the fatal accident took him away forever. Maybe he forgot to take his pills again, the past started to play with his mind fooling him over and over though he clearly remembered Kai had told him the truth about Chanyeol. After his impromptu meeting with the dancer, Suho had replaced Chanyeol's image in his head every day and night. He missed Suho's cooking, his feathery touch and the smell of his skin always lingered around him though the male wasn't there.

 

After Suho left two months ago, the anxiety began to build up in him again. The feeling of being alone started to invade his space and he couldn't stop himself from searching the male all over the country - he was so mad that Suho left without telling him. Suho left him hanging without anything to hold against but Chanyeol... he just pulled him back into the past.

 

A hand reached for his flushed cheek and caressed it gently. Instinctly, he leaned into the touch and closed his eyes, hoping that the feeling would last forever.

 

"Kris, I thought I'd never see you again. I miss you so much..." The male pulled him into a tight hug and Chanyeol's silent sob had him melted right away. Until then, he realized everything was real - Chanyeol's deep voice, his smooth light skin, velvety brown hair and beautiful hazel eyes with unshed tears and happiness. That morning was so quiet that Chanyeol's silent cries seemed to be so loud.

 

 

 

"Chanyeol, is this real? Am I still dreaming?" Kris rubbed his face a few times before his sight fell on Chanyeol's skin. The skin looked so smooth, unblemished and just the way he liked it. He rubbed him on his side as Chanyeol rolled over to rest his head on Kris's thigh.

 

"You're not dreaming, hyung. Not anymore. I've begged for so long for this time to come and He actually heard me..." Chanyeol unconsciously rubbed his nose into the fabric of Kris's pajama pant. It was his undying habit and Kris had no power to kill it. It was one of Chanyeol's ways on how to coax Kris to get something for him.

 

"Now what?" Kris played with the soft hair between

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter