Part I

Second to Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"What is this? You cut yourself again?!" Kris yelled with his hand tightly gripped on Chanyeol's wrist. Chanyeol tried so hard to release Kris's vice grip on the fresh cut but to no avail. There was no difference even if he hides it well, Kris will eventually found it. He wasn't a good liar either.

"N-no! I-It's the old cut...it's bleeding again." Chanyeol's trembling voice slowly brought the anger out of Kris. He released his grip and he heard a moan of pain from the other male. Chanyeol lied to him again, for the countless times. Kris knew Chanyeol like the back of his hand. He knew him inside out. Chanyeol's readable. Even when he tells him lies, that boy couldn't hide the fact that he's a bad liar. His eyes will wander everywhere but Kris, he will fidget and stutter a lot.

"Stop lying, Chanyeol! You can't even tell a lie! You're too obvious!" Kris yelled and grabbed Chanyeol's wrist only to see the cut began to bleed again. It was from the recent, even his eyes can tell the difference . Chanyeol cut the old wound and freaked out when the cut started to swell and bleed nonstop unlike the last time. That explained why he looked worn out for the past few days. He had probably lost a lot of blood. He barely moved during their dance practice and gym session and he slept a lot to curb on the his fatigue.

"Hyung, please...Just this once, don't tell me what to do! I'm too old for you to treat like a baby..." Chanyeol pushed his hair to the back and sat on the edge of the bed. Kris grunted and turned his back towards the boy.

"If I leave you alone, you will start doing stupid thing. This is the third time you tried to kill yourself! You have to stop this or you will regret it for the rest of my life. Don't you realize that we all need you here? It won't be the same without you..." Chanyeol startled when Kris kicked the side of the bed and his heart thumping so hard against his ribcage as if it was going to fall anytime soon. He never saw that side of Kris. Yes, he knew Kris was hot-tempered but that man would only burst at something that really trigger his anger mode. He always keeps everything bottled inside and he knows anger wouldn't solve anything. Kris somehow manages to control his temper when problem counters him upfront. 

That's how Kris reacted when Chanyeol's rumour started to spread around like wild fire. He kept calm and gave Chanyeol a lot of advice and lifted up his spirit when he was feeling down after being encountered by thousands of perpetrator and criticism. He always wished he never gets Kris's anger because he knew things will get worse.

"K-Kris-hyung, you don't understand! You probably never will! I can't keep up with all of this anymore. They will never stop harassing me, harassing us. I don't want to see EXO fall just because of my stupid scandal...Maybe they will stop when I'm gone. It'd be better if I'm gone..." His tears fell freely on his cheeks like there's no ends. He had cried so much ever since but his tears never dry.

Every night he stays awake, lying on the bed without any intention to rest his wasted body and sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter