As requested

Selling My Marrow

scream at me - Donutman feat. KittiB

02. as requested

Your POV

My hair had finally been done and I looked into the mirror, rummaging to find my make-up as Soojin suddenly appeared. "Oh, you're here? Hey, how's your mom?!"

"She's doing good...She can walk again and better! I'm so happy for her!" I smiled and she stood behind me, as I applied tons of make-up, my back. "Smile, beautiful."

A small grin tugged on my lips and she left me, going into another door.

I finished my make-up and inhaled deeply, staring into the mirror. Small anger built up, knowing that I dealt with this job now for a year and some months. It kind of broke me, but I needed this money, and if I had a good day I was able to earn about $200.

I nodded. "For mom, you have to pay her bills..."

Again, I nodded, even more eager and left the room, walking with grace over the whole hall. Some men grazed my arms and I threw them innocent, cute looks before I noticed a man sitting on a long couch in an empty room.

Money.

I walked inside, my pitch-black, simple pumps scratching the dirty floor underneath me and when he was about to glance at me I already stood behind him, caressing his chest. "And what are you doing here?"

"My friends brought me along." he mumbled and chuckled then, "I'm actually not into stuff like that."

"You will like it...You will like me. Do you have wishes?" I softly nibbled on his earlobe when he gulped slightly. "Do your best."

I smiled against his cheek, straightening up again.

My hand his right cheek before I left his back, slowly and seductively walking over to stand in front of him.

He had a gray cap on that had some prints or something on it while his black hoodie said "Comme Des Down".

I tardily grasped the zipper of my hot pants, pulling it down, just like my hot pants.

I stared into his eyes with my iest glance and stunned my left hand onto his left shoulder, positioning my right one on his thigh, going higher and higher.

"You...you gotta tell me what you want..." I whispered and he looked back into my eyes just as intensively. "What do you actually do?"

"Pleasing people..." I turned around and sat down in his lap, softly moving in a steady motion.

I leaned back against his body and took both of his hands to caress my thighs.

I stood up after some seconds and pulled him with me. "Want some more...?" I scratched his chest, biting my lips while looking into his eyes dreamily, but the young man looked down, shaking his head. "Here," he shoved something into my hands, "I'll go."

He disappeared and I clicked my tongue, looking at the money, $50.

My eyes bulged out immensely and I looked the boy's way. His back was facing me and he was walking straightly towards the exit, pulling out his phone.

The greenback still laid in my hand and I quickly stuffed it into one pocket of my hot pants before putting it back on.

Walking back I pleased some other guys before I went in the back room to change.

I had a nice payments that night what meant I could lay back some money and buy a nice gift for Soojin. Her birthday was the day after tomorrow.

-

I entered the big supermarket and tugged a strand of my hair behind my ear, looking around.

I knew exactly what she loved. Of course, this girl has been by my side since start of elementary school.

The counter with perfume was my first aim and I stood in front of it, waiting until a woman finally had time for me.

"Have you chosen something?" She politely asked and I nodded curtly. "Katy Perry, Killer Queen."

She nodded and gave it to me while I already fished the right amount of money to pay out of my wallet.

I nodded with a smile and left.

With a loud breath I arrived the make-up aisle and snapped my fingers. She doesn't have concealer anymore, she has told me just yesterday!

I picked up some and went on.

It was creepy yet good. We had the same skin smooth and color, what we could buy for ourselves we could also buy it for the other one.

Suddenly a guy quietly groaned next to me. I glanced at him and he chuckled. "Sorry...my girlfriend's birthday is in a week and I have to buy her something now because I'll be busy the whole week through. Erm...what do you girls like?"

I laughed shortly and rubbed my neck, taking some steps towards the man. "Depends...what does your girl like?"

"Me, hopefully." he joked and I nodded with a smile. "Well...does she like nail polish? Body lotion? Perfume?"

He gasped in surprise and I looked down with a grin. "All girls do like that..."

He kind of nodded, distorting his smile a bit and now wildly nodded. "Wait! She adores jewelry and nail polish! How could I forget that?!"

I took a step back and tapped my chin, looking at the big shelves of nail polish in front of me. I picked some creamy colors, brown and blue, adding a neon pink and white basic nail polish and then gave it back to the young man. "There you go, girls love those."

"Seriously, thank you so much! And...jewelry?" he made some puppy eyes and I rolled my eyes playfully before walking ahead of him. "If you just want some cute earrings, buy some of them here." We arrived a small stand, jewelry all over it. "But if you really want something special, go to some jeweler. This here is just cheap stuff."

"I'll buy both..." he gulped and I nodded. "What a good choice, Sir."

There was a small silence where we both stared at good earrings, necklaces and bracelets before I took something off the small pole-like stand. "I have those at home," I showed him a pair of squarish studs in gold and beige, both in one package, "and I wear them often. They look amazing to everything."

He took them gracefully and grinned at me widely. "Thank you so much! I think I have planned everything now, again, thank you!"

I patted his shoulder. "No biggy, man. Hopefully she likes it, good luck!" I gave him thumbs up and he did the same.

I left his side with a small bow and went back to the make-up aisle, picking some of Soojin's favorite colors of nail polish before I bought some chocolate body lotion since she adored those.

Happily I left the big supermarket, ready for the next night to come.

-

A/N: I actually needed a small filler chapter before gets real on Soojin's birthday :'D so, sorry for the shortness of this one x.x

P.S. I updated because you guys actually already gave me 4 upvotes i krey omg i just did the p.o. hot pink thing no i am so happy thank you im so glad i love you all lol :D