OUR GAME Chp 5 "The Fiancé"

Our Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5  The Fiancé

 

“Aaahh, I hate Monday~” Heechul slurs. Currently Jaejoong, Heechul, and Junsu are sitting in the park like they usual routine. They are waiting for the certain Jung finishing his class, which happen to be 30 minutes ago.

 

“Say, Jaejoong Hyung,” Junsu starts as he looks up from his wrist watch. “Shouldn’t Yunho Hyung be here by now? His class was over 30 minutes ago,” Jaejoong avoids Junsu’s eyes but the younger is quick to see the uneasiness in the black haired man’s eyes.

 

“It's okay, Junsu-ah. It's just been 30 minutes. Maybe the professor took longer to finish the lecture, or Yunho got something to do with his buddy. You know the one who flirts with you?” Heechul waves his hand.

 

At that Junsu turns red. “Wh-who… Nobody flirts with me!” The youngest of the three squeals.

 

“Your strong declination makes me wonder,” Heechul turns his body with a newfound interest in his sly face. “Hooo…. Did something happen behind my back? Had you guys talk?”

 

“No-no! what are you saying, Hyung?! Nonsense!”

 

As the two bickers on and on, Jaejoong’s attention is somewhere else. He looks around the park and the hall, looking for a familiar sturdy man but he sees none. Jaejoong chews his lips. Yunho is usually doesn’t late too long unnoticed. If he will be late even 5 minutes, he will text Jaejoong, telling him what makes him can't show up on time. Simply to make Jaejoong less worry. Because to be honest, Yunho’s fangirls are make Jaejoong worry. Sometimes—scratch that, most of the time—they can't take no as an answer and don’t understand when Yunho needs to rest.

 

“Hyung?” Junsu stops Jaejoong’s train of thought. “Did you hear me?”

 

“Sorry, Junsu. What did you say?” Jaejoong looks at the youngest apologetically.

 

“I asked you, did he send you any message? Cause it will be 50 minutes soon and I'm bit worry, Hyung,”

 

“Junsu, stop it. You make Jaejoong more worry,” Heechul taps Junsu’s shoulder.

 

“Am not!” Jaejoong snaps.

 

“Uh, you still bitter at me for slept with your baby?” Heechul smirks teasingly while Junsu rolls his eyes. “It's been 2 days, Jaejoong, and you so cold to me,”

 

“Yunho is not my baby,” Jaejoong quotes sarcastically.

 

“Hyung, please, of course Jaejoong feels bitter. You took his place,”

 

“Wha—? My pla—”

 

“It's only me, Junsu ah. Can you imagine what will he feel when Yunho sleeps with his girlfriend?”

 

It stings. Jaejoong knew Heechul is talkative, and the red haired boy barely filter what he spits from his mouth. And he knew this is a joke, a usual unfiltered conversation Heechul has with Junsu. They talk a lot about Yunho. But this one hurts a lot. The picture suddenly flashes in front of Jaejoong’s eyes. And it's hardening the big lump inside Jaejoong’s throat, he doesn’t find a word to say.

 

“Now you mention it, Yunho Hyung never said anything about his girlfriends,” Junsu faces the red haired man, face innocent. “Did he ever talk about his exes too?”

 

“See, Junsu ah, we don’t even know if he has one too right now?”

 

“Right now? No way, many girls will be heartbroken if he has one right now,” Junsu sighs while shakes his head. “Jaejoong Hyung will be heart broken,” He quips.

 

“Do you think Jaejoong will cry when that happens?” Hechul laughs, earning a scowl from the red puffed cheeks man.

 

“You know I'm still here and can hear what you guys talk about me, right?”

 

“Say, Jaejoong Hyung, if one day Yunho tell you he is dating someone, what would you do?” Junsu grins so big he waits Jaejoong’s answer expectantly.

 

“Oh! Oh! If one day you walk on him sleeping with his girlfriend, what would you do?” Heechul adds as much as excitedly as Junsu.

 

“Why you guys sound like I'm in love with him?” Feels his heart throbs, Jaejoong looks away.

 

“You don’t?” Both Heechul and Junsu query.

 

“Guys, my last girlfriend is A GIRL!”

 

“Yeah, so?” Junsu widens his eyes while Heechul narrows his eyes. “Are you going there, kid?”

 

“Does that ring the bell?” Jaejoong furrows at both of his bestfriends.

 

This is not the first time both Heechul and Junsu implies both Jaejoong and Yunho as an item. Well, he knows both of them lived together since the first year of their college days. They are close, so close. It's safe to say there is nothing Yunho doesn’t know about Jaejoong’s deepest secret. They are like magnets. You can see the other one when you walk in another. They are always together. Jaejoong feels attached to the taller man. It's not like Jaejoong is too clingy. (Author Chii: yea~ =__=). It's juts he leans on Yunho too much since their characteristics are completely opposite in a good way. But it doesn’t mean they are in a romance relationship or something. Sure Jaejoong is a bit protective when it comes to Yunho and his oblivious dangerous charms. The taller man is too good for his own good, Jaejoong doesn’t want people take advantage on Yunho because the latter is so kind though his appearance looks so cold. But no, it doesn’t mean they are together in romantic way.

 

“I just don’t want people like Heechul contaminates Yunho,” Jaejoong finishes his tought.

 

“Should I feel insulted with that?” Heechul sits straight.

 

“And of course,” Jaejoong waves dismissively as if he doesn’t hear Heechul. “Me, being a good friend will support him when he tells me he is dating,” Jaejoong says even though it's sting. He tries not to picture Heecul’s word of Yunho sleeping with his girlfriend. “With you out of picture of course, Heechul,”

 

“Hyung, please don’t,” Junsu quickly says when he sees Heechul stands on his feet.

 

“Your damn mouth needs to be thought, Kim Jaejoong!” Heechul is shouting. Not only the little lamb implies that he is a homophobic but the latter actually telling he is leeching over Yunho. “I'm so going to get Yunho a hot naughty girlfriend that he won't even remember he has a friend like you!”

 

Jaejoong never got into a fight with Heechul but sometimes this red haired man is just too much. “Hot and naughty? No, Hyung! You can't get him into someone like that!” His Yunho with a woman like that? No, she will ruin the kind Yunho.

 

“Don’t be a fool, Kim Jaejoong, even if you have an objection, every man like something that wild!”

 

Junsu sighs as the argument between Jaejoong and Heechul keeps going and out of reach. These two always got their peak because a mere mention of Yunho and the fight will lead to another fight. Junsu shakes his head, feels stupid in between the grown up men. It's was until his eyes reach the man on the hall who walks toward them.

 

“Hyung…”

 

“You should not bring Yunho in your mess, Hyung! This is the thing I don’t like about you!” Jaejoong shouts. “This is why I hate when you got too close with him,”

 

“MY MESS? Kim Jaejoong after all these years, you think of me THAT low?” Heechul seethes. “Oh you that’s how you see me? Someone who drags people down?”

 

“Hyung!” Junsu urges, tugging Heechul’s shirt which swatted away.

 

“NO! I'm mean… sometimes…” Poor little lamb can't lie. “I mean, Hyung you are a good person but sometimes your bad joke is proven and I can't have that! And yes, I don’t like some of your friends!”

 

“My friends? Can't have my BAD JOKE? So getting Yunho a hot babe will—”

 

“Who will get me a hot babe?”

 

Both Jaejoong and Heechul gasp and turn their heads at the deep bass voice. Jaejoong is about to tell Yunho to not dwell in Heechul’s stuff when his lips clasped in a tight lock. Based on the suddenly quiet surrounding, he guesses both Junsu and Heechul have the same reaction like him.

 

There, standing beside Yunho a beautiful slender lady he never saw. She is not that tall, with a slender figure and jet black long hair which reaches her hips. She wears a white dress and a small pendant adorning her slender neck. Her cat eyes scan the three males upon arriving besides Yunho, shoulders touched. Jaejoong doesn’t even sure the girl is attending their college. Jaejoong won't miss a beautiful jewel in their uni. But his mind doesn’t drift long as she stands there solemnly beside Yunho. As if there is her place since the beginning. Beside Yunho. And Jaejoong feels his stomach churns displeasingly at the thought. They look so good together.

 

“And guys, let me introduce you,” Yunho smiles so bright Jaejoong almost hate it. “This is Jung Chaeyeon. She is—”

 

“Nice to meet you guys,” Chaeyeon smiles and bows elegantly. “I'm Yunho’s fiancé,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter