OG Chp 2 "A Date?"

Our Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2  A Date?

 

“Congratulation for your last break up, Jaejae~”

 

“Go to hell, Heechul,” Jaejoong throws his French cries to the red haired beauty, whom dodges it well.

 

“Jaejoong Hyung, you break up again?”

 

The black haired boy is sitting on the long bench of University garden companied by his best friends, a curly red haired gossip queen Kim Heechul and everyone little baby Kim Junsu. The three Kims are best friends since they met in the freshmen ceremony. “The Kim Gang” everyone will call them, is a group consisted by three different personalities.

 

Kim Jaejoong is a beauty who quiet but surely has a number of history in breaking up with girls. The rumors spread about his not-so-successful relationships. They call him not into girls, or simply not good in relationship, or have a plain taste in conversation, or just… Well. Aside the rumors and bad news about it, Jaejoong himself never tried to stand for himself regarding unpleasant news. Everyone still loves him because his caring and lovely gestures, not to mention his pretty face and shy personality. It's not new to find that Kim Jaejoong is everyone little darling.

 

Well, then there is Kim Heechul, the pretty diva who loves shopping and gossiping more than his self-existence. He admitted to the whole world that he preferred man than girl so people won't even surprised to find the pretty boy is living with his boyfriend in a luxury apartment in Gangnam. The youngest of the three named Kim Junsu, is the most adorable boy who people wish to have as their little pet. Not in bad term but the boy is just too cute to be true and his obliviousness in everything is the main point why people want to protect him. No one can understand how these three can end up together. And how Junsu can be still so pure when he befriends with the sly diva Kim Keechul.

 

“It's not even two months yet,” Heechul sings, rolling his curly long hair around his index finger.

 

“Shut up! She is just not as nice as her look,” Jaejoong snorts.

 

“Or it's just you who is not manly enough,”

 

“Hey, what is that mean! I AM manly!” Jaejoong snaps, turns fully at the red haired boy.

 

“No, you are not,” Heechul rolls his eyes, followed by Junsu who shakes his head. “I told you so many times, Joongie. You are just the same like me,”

 

“Same?” Both Jaejoong and Junsu tilt their head confusedly.

 

“Uke,” Heechul points out with his pencil.

 

“What?! Did you just say that I am gay?” Jaejoong squeaks, covering his mouth in shock.

 

“What is uke?” Junsu asks while continues eating his burger.

 

“So I bet you were run straight to your apartment and cried your heart out to your handsome roommate?” Heechul says lazily and steals Junsu’s French fries.

 

“That’s become your routine, Hyung,” Junsu nods, doesn’t need Jaejoong’s answer.

 

“Junsu, not you too~” Jaejoong whines, pouts to the blinking-cutely Junsu.

 

“Good grief, Yunho is patient enough,” Heechul says, ignores Jaejoong’s scowl.

 

“And smart too,” Junsu adds, drinks his cola.

 

“And rich,” Heechul points out and both him and Junsu giggles behind their burger.

 

“Will you guys stop hitting at him? I feel so sorry for him,” Jaejoong rolls his eyes. He hears the exact same things about Yunho a thousand times before.

 

“Listen, Jae. How many times I told you that your relationship won't work up every time you told us you are going out with a new girl?” Heechul lifts his face looked serious. “I'm not trying to be funny here, Kim Jaejoong. I'm not joking either. I am serious. You are not meant to be with those girls,”

 

“Hyung, that’s mean,” Junsu tries not to laugh.

 

“It's just because it's not the right girl. That’s it!” Jaejoong tries to defend. “And I'm not gay! I never feel excited with a man, Chulie. Like really! How could I feel my heart fluttering with a man? The thought itself is ridiculous!” Jaejoong laughs mockingly.

 

“You haven’t? Ever?” Heechul scoots closer. “Jeongmalyo? (Seriously?)”

 

“Yah…” Jaejoong narrows his eyes and also scoot closer.

 

“Not even with Yunho?”

 

Jaejoong blinks once. Twice. “Why suddenly you bring him into this?”

 

“Why Heechul Hyung always bring Yunho Hyung into Jaejoong Hyung’s break up story?” Junsu asks innocently.

 

“Shut up, Suie!” Heechul glares toward Junsu before turns back to the raven boy. “Just answer me, Jaejae. Do you ever feel your heart thumping faster when you are with him?” Heechul urges impatiently.

 

The black haired boy can feels his cheeks flamed as yesterday moment flashes into his head. The way Yunho took his hands and brushed his lips over Jaejoong’s knuckles. The way Yunho smirked…

 

“O…of course not!” Jaejoong straightens his back and tries to avoid Heechul’s sly smirk and Junsu’s confused face. “He is only a friend, a roommate. A man too! Why I have to like him?”

 

“You sure?” The pretty boy smiles cunningly to his red-faced best friend. “Good then,”

 

Something in the way Heechul say it makes Jaejoong turns his face. “What?”

 

“Uh? Nothing~” Heechul sings a song and smiles.

 

“Omo, he is here!” Junsu suddenly squeaks his dolphin pitch sound. Both Jaejoong and Heechul turn their head to see a tall man in black leather jacket walks down to their seat. “Hyung, right here!” Junsu waves his hand.

 

“God, he is so hot!” Heechul squeals not so quietly, earns a nod from Junsu and eye roll from Jaejoong. He hears it since the first time Yunho introduced himself as Jaejoong’s roommate.

 

“Hi, guys,” Yunho smiles to the three Kims when he reached their table.

 

“Hi, Yunho! You look more and more handsome everytime we meet,” Heechul replies a little bit too excited for Jaejoong’s liking. “Have you eat? We have some burgers,”

 

“No, thanks. I'm here to pick up Jaejoong,” Yunho chuckles as he glances up at the black haired boy. “You finished your class, Jae?”

 

“Yeah, but I'm eating with Chullie and Suie now,” Jaejoong nods and takes a bite of his abandoned burger.

 

“Take your time. I can wait,” Yunho says with his corner lips lifted.

 

“God! Stop, please!” Heechul cries as he bangs the table. “Yunho, stop being a gentleman, you y beast!”

 

“Hey, what’s with you?!” Jaejoong nudges the red haired beauty beside him. He really dislike the times when Yunho hangs out with Heechul because the diva always throws him such flirtatious statements. And the chestnut haired man will only laugh at the flirt. “Stop that Chullie or I’ll kill you this moment!”

 

“WAEEE??? (WHYYY??) He is not your boyfriend so I'm free to hitting on him!” Heechul retorts before turns to Yunho and bats his eyelashes.

 

“Wha—?! B, but Heechul you had a boyfriend already!” Jaejoong’s jaw drops open.

 

“Siwon is going overseas and he doesn’t know, so! Nothing should bother you, my friend~”

 

Yunho laughs at the two bickering beauties. His eyes drift to the last person in front of him who quietly watching his Hyungs fighting over Yunho while munching the burger.

 

“You are so quiet, Junsu,” Yunho smiles to the smiley boy.

 

“Watching both of them fighting every time are my amusement, Hyung,” Junsu states innocently, gains a hard laugh from the taller man.

 

After one hour passed, Jaejoong collects all his stuffs and gets up. Both he and Yunho say bye to flirtatious Heechul and smiley Junsu. Yunho and Jaejoong walk toward the parking lot. Once Jaejoong’s eyes find the familiar CBR Titanium, he runs toward and jumps right beside the motor. He throws his smile to his taller roommate, earns a chuckle from Yunho. When he already stood besides the raven boy, the man in leather jacket puts his knuckle to Jaejoong’s covered-by-bang forehead playfully while saying ‘how silly’.

 

It's not the first time Yunho picks up Jaejoong after his class is over. It's not the first time they go back home together either. Also, it's not the first time both them being so touchy. To be honest Jaejoong was used to it. What have been happened is completely usual. Normal. But there is one thing different from what they usually did. Or to be exact there is one thing different that Yunho does.

 

Jaejoong is smiling as the taller man knuckles his forehead and says how silly he was. But then his smile slowly freezes as Yunho leans down to put a quick innocent peck on the crown of his head. Jaejoong stoned at the action and stares at his roommate wide eyes.

 

“W-what were you doing?” Jaejoong stutters, takes a step back in reaction.

 

“Hm?” The taller man in leather j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter