OG Chp 3 "Thankyou"

Our Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3  Thankyou

 

The sleeping boy scrunches his nose at the movement on his side. He sleepily flutters his eyes to look past his shoulder. To be honest he is not surprised to see a pair of muscular arms wrapped around his body. His 184 centimeters tall roommate Jung Yunho is lying behind him in his white bathrobe. Kim Jaejoong’s brain is well trained to accept the fact that the famous handsome and cold Campus guy is actually a clingy brat. Yunho would come into Jaejoong’s bedroom and ask if he could cuddle Jaejoong to sleep. Jaejoong forget when he started to say yes but after 2 years to be apartment mate, it becomes their routine. It's almost 6 days in a week they shared the same bed. You can safely say Yunho’s bedroom practically is unoccupied.

 

Jaejoong grunts while pushing Yunho’s heavy arms from around his stomach. “Yunho… heavy…”

 

The taller boy yawns before opens his eyes sleepily. “You were awake?” Instead pulls away, Yunho wraps the shorter boy into his hug, placing his forehead on Jaejoong’s. “How was your fever?”

 

“Hmmm… my stomach is fine though…” Jaejoong slurs, still much in his sleepy state.

 

Last night he was burning in high fever from his allergic of cinnamon he ate on ice cream topping with classmate on the afternoon. It's still amaze Jaejoong how Yunho could recognize his allergic to get the first aid quickly before Jaejoong could suffer from suffering symptom.

 

“I called Campus to inform your absent today,” Yunho says, fixes Jaejoong’s fringes. “No need to worry. Just rest today,”

 

Jaejoong thankfully sighs. “Nee…”

 

“I’ll go make you something to eat so you can drink your medicine,” Yunho says, wake up from the bed. Jaejoong opens his mouth but quickly close it again. As the bedroom door closed, he almost curses at how silly to felt the loss of Yunho’s warmth.

 

Jaejoong frowns, wrapping his suddenly cold body with thick blanket. “…that’s weird,” He mumbles as he tries to go back to sleep.

 

It's only last for five minutes before Jaejoong frowns in his sleep because of noise clanking sounds from the kitchen. Growling, Jaejoong wraps himself with thick blanket and rises from the bed. He walks sleepily to the kitchen, only to be greeted by Yunho and his mess.

 

“Yah, Jung. What are you doing?” Jaejoong tightens his hold on the blanket around his body, afraid it might get dirty by Yunho’s ruckus of flour, porridge—or risotto, Jaejoong can't name it—or some mushy stuffs on the pans. Not to mention, Yunho got some black dots on his face. “What is this smell? Yah, turn that off!” Jaejoong chokes, half from the burnt smell, half of surprised that Yunho might burn their shared apartment.

 

“I was about to make you porridge,” Yunho murmurs, clearly pissed.

 

“Everyone knows Prince Yunho can't even tie his shoelaces by himself. Why bother to cook now?” Jaejoong rolls his eyes. Yunho looks annoyed as he throws everything in the trash, mumbling ‘stupid chicken’. Jaejoong can't hold himself from gigling as Yunho starts cleaning the kitchen. It doesn’t escape Yunho’s ears.

 

“Why are you laughing?” He snorts.

 

“I can't believe the handsome and cold Jung Yunho is actually really cute and heartwarming,” Jaejoong laughs. “Wait until Heechul and Junsu hear this. They gotta believe it this time,”

 

“Believe what?” Yunho washes his hands, still much annoyed.

 

“Your bratty self of course!” Jaejoong sings a song as he sits on one stool. “Heechul and Junsu don’t believe that the actual Jung Yunho is a baby and clingy brat,”

 

At that Yunho snickers. “Honestly, I'm a little bit aware of what you three always whispering behind my back,”

 

“Well, I'm trying to convince them though,” Jaejoong loosens the blanket and rewraps them again around him. Oblivious of Yunho’s eyes that linger on his blanket. “But what Heechul keeps saying is ‘Hot Yunho this’ ‘y Yunho that’ ‘Handsome Yunho this’ ‘Tanned Yunho that’. Don’t you know he could practically kissing your photo in my phone? Ugh how he is my friend is still a mystery to me,” Jaejoong groans in annoyance. “Even Junsu doesn’t believe me. Junsu! The cutie whom believes everything!”

 

Yunho laughs. “As usual, people believe in rumors than fact, so don’t bother yourself,”

 

“Yea,” Jaejoong nods, puts that adorable pout that gain Yunho’s attention. “It's a tiring years to make them believe. Need to give up soon,”

 

“They are good friends though,” Yunho smiles, eyes still go back and forth between Jaejoong’s eyes and lips. “Your phone didn’t stop ringing last night. I picked up once at midnight when I saw Heechul’s name. He was really worried. I heard Junsu’s voice at the back also,”

 

Jaejoong beams. “I’ll make sure to call them soon,”

 

“Yes, you should,” Yunho smiles as he takes some fruits from the basket but then stopped to think how to chop it.

 

Jaejoong watches for a while before he smiles to the taller man. “Thanks, Yunho. It makes me happy that you tried,” When Yunho lifts his eyes to meet Jaejoong, the black haired boy nods to burned pots. “I feel better already,”

 

The taller man smiles in return. “So you are falling for me already?” He leans onto the counter across where Jaejoong sits.

 

The question takes Jaejoong off guard. “Huh?”

 

“That’s what a lover does when his girlfriend is sick. Treat him gently. Like a gentleman. Hugs her to sleep, makes warm foods for her and…” He leans over and plants his lips on Jaejoong’s forehead. “Kiss her forehead,”

 

“Wh-what was that for?” Jaejoong rubs his forehead with his hand almost comically.

 

“Medicine of course,” Yunho laughs loudly. “Chill, Kim Jaejoong. It's not like I never kissed your forehead before,”

 

Oh. Right. This Prince Jung over here is really spoiled he stubbornly kissed Jaejoong a good night sleep pretty often.

Jaejoong hangs his mouth open, stares at Yunho’s little smirk. Damn, even with little black dots on his face, Yunho still looks so dazzling. Oh, well, Jaejoong needs to answer the question. What was the question again?

 

“Uumm… I didn’t do such…”

 

“That’s why you need to learn from me…” Yunho’s slanted smirk appears as he starts to cut the fruits.

-------------------------------------------------------------

After eat the warm porridge they ordered from a shop down street, Jaejoong takes a shower and goes back inside the thick blanket on the living room. He grabs his phone, amazes at how many missed calls and messages he got since last nig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter