Sudden Outburst

Bye Bye Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jooeun stared blankly ahead of her. So many things were going on in her head.

First, she fainted and Chunji brought her to the clinic that was on campus. Secondly, she found out that she was two weeks pregnant. Lastly, she didn’t know what to do.

When Chunji dropped her off, he didn’t say anything. She assumed that he didn’t know about her pregnancy but she wasn’t quite sure.

However, there was a bigger issue at the moment.

How was she supposed to tell L.Joe that she was pregnant? Was he going to be excited about becoming a father?

Just so many things were running in her mind thinking about L.Joe and the life inside her.

Jooeun placed a hand on her flat stomach. A smile stretched on her face as caressed her covered belly with her thumb, “In nine months I’ll be able to greet you into this world. I’m very excited. I hope your daddy is as excited as I am.”

She was super excited about having a baby of her own. It has always been a dream of hers to marry the man she loved and raise a family together with him.

Now, it seemed like her dream was coming true, sort of.

Her heart clenched knowing that the marriage part was offset but just the thought about having a baby was more exciting.

A sigh in content escaped her lip as she thought about the growing life in her.

Then something came to her.

“I should search up some things about babies and pregnancy.” She nodded as she stood up to go grab her laptop.

------

L.Joe stared blankly in front of him. He was in Yonghwa’s office waiting for the older male to come back from an appointment that he had with a patient.

He groaned and grabbed a fistful of his hair. He hated himself at the moment. Because of him, it was awkward between him and Jooeun.

The past two weeks, he made little effort to spend time with Jooeun because he didn’t want to hurt her more than he already was but it wasn’t working. He knew that ignoring her like that was also hurting her.

Why was that everything he did hurt the woman that he love? Why?

“Ugh. If only I didn’t have this stupid brain crap then my life wouldn’t hell like this. I wouldn’t feel so guilty about not telling Jooeun and hurting her so much.” He groaned.

“I told you to tell Jooeun about it.” A voice chimed.

The younger male snapped his head up to look at the older male, who was standing with the door open.

“When did you get back?” He asked.

“Just right now. If you feel so guilty about not telling Jooeun then tell her. It’s still not too late.” The older male stepped into the office, closing the door behind him.

L.Joe shook his head, “No I’m not going to tell her. Even though I feel guilty about not telling her, I’m going to stick to that.”

Yonghwa shook his head as he sat down across from L.Joe. “Why are you so stubborn, Byunghun? It won’t kill you to tell.”

“But it’s going to kill her, hyung.” L.Joe hissed. “No, if you tell her then she’ll convince you into getting treatment to get better.” Yonghwa snapped.

“I’m still not going to tell her nor am I going to get treatment.” L.Joe stubbornly stated.

Yonghwa sighed, leaning back, “Because of you I’m getting a headache. It won’t hurt to get treated Byunghun. Just because it didn’t work with your dad doesn’t mean it won’t work for you. You’re in the second stage right now and if you get treated, we could stop it from spreading further.”

“Then what? You’re going to cut open my head and take it out?” L.Joe raised a brow.

“That’s the only way Byunghun. To get rid of it, we have to perform surgery. It just won’t magically disappear because we stopped it. We have to get rid of it.” Yonghwa argued.

“What if something goes wrong hyung? I’ll be a vegetable for the rest of my life.” L.Joe snapped.

Yonghwa scowled, “Do you think technology is that undeveloped, Byunghun? I won’t let anything happen to you. If you want, I could recommend a neurosurgeon out of Korea for you.”

L.Joe shook his head, “No, I don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter