Last Wish

Bye Bye Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Jooeun-ah.” Chunji called as he knocked on her door.

“Come in.” Jooeun called from the other side of the closed door.

Chunji grabbed the doorknob and twisted it, pushing the door open. He stepped in and looked around in search of that one person.

“Chanhee oppa.” That angelic voice called.

Chunji turned to his right and saw Jooeun standing outside of the bathroom door in her room. He gave her a charming smile as he walked towards her.

“What were you doing in there?” He asked as he stopped in front of her.

She gave him a sheepish smile, “Morning sickness.”

Upon hearing that, concern washed over his face.

“Are you okay?” He asked.

Jooeun nodded with a meek smile, “I’m fine Chanhee oppa. This is something that pregnant woman do so don’t worry.”

Chunji nodded, “Okay, but if there’s anything that you need just tell me and I’ll get it for you.”

“Thanks oppa.” She smiled.

“How did you sleep last night?” He asked as the two of them made their way towards the bed in the middle of the room. “Were you comfortable? Is there anything that I need to change for you?”

Jooeun shook her head as she sat down. “No, everything is fine. I was very comfortable but I felt a little worried that I caused you trouble.”

Chunji shook his head, “No, you aren’t causing me any trouble. My mom doesn’t mind you staying here either.”

Jooeun cracked a smile, “Even though your mom is strict, she’s a loving mother.”

Chunji nodded, “I agree with you. Have you called your mother and told her the news yet?”

“I have. She was thrilled to hear the news. Though she feels guilty that Byunghun oppa and I broke up.” Jooeun replied.

“Does she…know about the baby?” He asked carefully.

Jooeun bite her lip, shaking her head. Then she lifted her gaze to look at him, “Does your mother know?”

Chunji shook his head in reply.

Silence eloped the atmosphere. The two didn’t know what to say afterwards.

“Should we…let them know?” Chunji asked finally breaking the silence.

Jooeun stared at her hands not knowing how to answer his question.

“If you don’t want to tell them then we don’t have to tell them.” Chunji added.

“Can I…lean against your shoulder?” Jooeun suddenly asked.

The question took Chunji by surprise because he wasn’t expecting the question.

Not saying anything, Chunji gently pushed her head onto his shoulder as he wrapped an arm around her, pulling her closer.

“I’ll lend you my shoulder any time as long as you need it.” He answered.

Jooeun felt her heart skip a beat hearing those words. She closed her eyes as a small smile stretched on her lips.

------

“Hyung, open the door!” Niel banged on the apartment door.

L.Joe groaned hearing the loud knocking that was coming at his door. He struggled to stand on his own feet, but he eventually did.

“Hyung, open the damn door before I break it down!” Niel roared.

“I’m coming!” L.Joe hollered as he wobbly made his way out of the living room towards the front door. He stumbled over his shoes as he banged against the door making Niel jump on the other side.

“Hyung!” Niel called in panic.

L.Joe straightened up and slowly unlocked the door. Before he could even grab the door knob, the door swung open almost smacking him right in the face.

Niel stepped in and turned to look at the drunken older male. He narrowed his eyes, “You’re drunk.”

L.Joe looked up at the younger male and gave him a lopsided smile, “Ahn Daniel.”

Niel rolled his eyes as he closed the door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter