Are you the father?

Bye Bye Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jooeun heaved a dejected sigh.

It was a Friday. Everyone loved Fridays because it meant no school and fun, but Jooeun didn’t like it at the moment.

Why? Because for the past two weeks since L.Joe got drunk and their anniversary, L.Joe has been distant from her. She didn’t know why but he just has.

Another dejected sigh escaped her lip as she stared out the library window. She couldn’t relax because there was so much going on in her mind. It was giving her a headache not to mention she’s been feeling weird the past two weeks too. Let’s not forget that she had to study for her finals since it was the final week of the semester and finals were just piled one after another.

A third sigh escaped her lip.

“Why are you sighing so much?” A voice asked.

Jooeun snapped out of her thoughts and looked up to see Chunji.

“Oh, Chanhee oppa.” She gave him a meek smile.

Chunji smiled and sat down across from her. “Care to explain why you’re sighing? Are you done with your finals?”

Jooeun nodded, “Yeah I’m all done with them.” “Then why are you sighing? Shouldn’t you be home and relaxing because the semester’s over?” He asked. “I didn’t want to go home just yet. I just wanted a place to relax and think.” “I’m pretty sure you could do that at home too.”

A bittersweet smile appeared on Jooeun’s lip as she thought about her apartment that she shared with L.Joe.

The thought of going back to the apartment and seeing L.Joe sent chills down her spine. They were both good and bad chills because it was a little awkward between the two of them at the moment.

“Is Byunghun going to pick you up?” Chunji asked snapping Jooeun out of her thoughts.

She looked up at him and shrugged, “I’m not quite sure.”

“Would you like me to drop you off?” He offered.

Jooeun shook her head, “No it’s okay. You live on the other side of town, Chanhee oppa. I don’t want to bother you.”

*But you won’t be bothering me.* He wanted to say but held his tongue.

Jooeun looked at her wrist watch and saw that it was already 4:25 p.m.

*Byunghun oppa wouldn’t be home right now, would he?* She thought. *It doesn’t matter. I’ll just go and act like nothing happened.*

Jooeun stood up and grabbed her backpack that was sitting in the chair next to hers.

Chunji also stood up seeing that Jooeun was about to leave.

“Are you heading home?” He asked.

Jooeun lifted her gaze to look up at him. She nodded, “It’s getting late so I should get going.”

“I’ll send you home.” He suggested.

Jooeun shook her head, “No it’s okay. I’ll just take the bus. My apartment isn’t that far from campus anyway.”

“I know but I just want you to get there safely.” Chunji reasoned.

Jooeun thought about it. She knew that she had already hurt him by not returning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter