You Don't Know

Trap

"Do you think we can eat this?" KyeungMi asked feeling hungry. Yui look at her with a little nod.

"I'm sure they won't kill us, well not now obviously." Yui stated and KyeungMi dig in. Chewying little by little, "Yummm, this is tasty." KyeungMi squeal.

Yui decided to dig in as well. "Yui unnie do you know why they kidnap us?" KyeungMi asked.

-

"Oh they're eating your food Kyungsoo hyung." Sehun chirped quietly as they all watch Yui and KyeungMi eating.

"Hush, just let them eat in peace will you?" Lay hissed crossing his arms. "Fine." Sehun and the other makne all left and there's only Lay, Kyungsoo, Kris and Luhan.

Luhan cough to get their attention. "You two don't have to watch them, its not like they can run away you know?" Kris said and Lay scoffed.

"Whatever." He left with Kyungsoo.

"So why did you tell KyeungMi you wanted to marry her?" Luhan asked and Kris shrugged.

"Hyung, its love a first sight! Don't you believe that phrase?" Kris asked as the two chatted away.

Luhan stared at Kris, he did, he did believe in love at first sight. He knows how it feels to be loved by your first love. But sadly it wasn't the feelings he had long for.

"I don't believe in that phrase anymore." Luhan sigh and Kris chuckle. "Is it because of Yoora?" Kris knew it be it just blurt out.

Luhan ignore him and went back to staring at the girls. "She had someone else already." Kris rolled his eyes.

-

"What? Is he crazy?" Yui asked once KyeungMi told her about Kris asking her to marry him.

KyeungMi nodded her head. "I said the same thing." Yui chuckle but suddenly stop once the door open.


KyeungMi hid behind Yui, Luhan stared at the two girls in front of them. "Do what you want to do and hurry." Kris rolled his eyes walking towards them both. "Get away from us." Yui shot him a death glared. Kris push her out of the way and carry KyeungMi over his shoulders as if she was a bag of rice.

"Ahhhh let me down, ert! Yui-ah help me!" She screamed. Yui try to grab KyeungMi but Luhan held her back.

"KyeungMi!" She called out to her but Kris close the door. Yui turned to face Luhan,"Where is he taking her?" Luhan ignore her and sat on his bed.

"I don't know and I don't care." Yui was frustrated and sat by the table. "What is happening to my life?" Yui mumbles. Luhan took out his phone and stared at the picture. It was a picture of him and Yoora, Luhan miss her, she has been away for couples of years now.

Yui sat on the sofa since there's nothing she can do or think. Well, maybe thinking about her life how her mother died and how she met someone and suddenly got kidnap.

Luhan stood up and walk towards Yui.

"What do you want now?" Yui asked noticing Luhan infront of her.

Luhan rolled his eyes, "I want answers to my questions." Yui smirked.

"As if I'll answer them." Luhan grab her arms and pulled her close. "Answer me or something bad will happen." Yui snap his hand away from her.

"You heard me, nothing will come out of my mouth." Luhan smirked bending towards Yui who back away. "Get away from me." Luhan stop and look towards her chest and chuckle dryly.

"As if I want something small like that?" Yui cover her chest. "Byuntae!" She screamed.

Luhan stood up. "Why did your father killed my parents?" Luhan asked looking down at Yui who was clueless as well.

"I don't know, I knew nothing. I never knew such things like this had happen." Yui truly spilled it out but Luhan on the other hand still doesn't believe it.

"Stop covering up for your dad!" He angrily yelled grabbing her arms. "Ah, YAH! If I really know what happen I would tell you already. Why don't you go ask him then?" Yui screamed.

Luhan chuckle dryly, "I will kill them all including you!" Luhan threaten staring into her eyes. Yui begin to get teary.

"Kill me already, I don't want to live my life like this!" Yui cried pushing Luhan.

Luhan press her against the sofa staring into her soul with his cold glared. "I will make you live under hell. I will make you suffer like I did." He whispered.

Yui's tears slowly dropped. She look away and spoke a small knife by the table. Yui push Luhan as she ran to grab the knife.

Luhan couldn't catch her once she got the knife. "If my father killed your family make you suffer so much, I will die in my father's place in return." Yui hold the knife tightly as she close her eyes and was about to stab herself but Luhan quickly grab onto the knife.

"I won't let you die! Not now, your family still owe me alot!" Yui cried.

"Let go! I don't want to live anymore, You don't even know how much I went through." Yui burst out crying once Luhan caught the knife and throw it somewhere else.

He couldn't do anything but just watch Yui cried in pain. "How can you suffer much when you still have your family with you?"

"How would you understand when you're not under my shoes to understand." Yui hug her knees close by.

Hours has passed by, Yui fell asleep on the floor while Luhan was still watching her from his bed. He knew she was asleep when the room was silent.

Luhan walk towards Yui being careful not to wake her up and freak her out again. He carried her to his bed and fix her position.

"How can I be so soft hearted towards woman?" Luhan thought and fix the covers.

Watching her sleep peacefully, Luhan notice something.

"Why does she looks so familiar? Seem like I've seen her somewhere before." He thought.