Kidnap

Trap

Through out the whole section of class. No one had said a word. 

Luhan busy planning out how to kidnap Yui and Yui busy thinking about what had happen.

Yui scribbling words onto her note book sighing everytime.

Luhan secretly glance at what Yui was doing. 

No love

No family

No hope

No future

Writing the words down and crossing it out one by one.

"What is she doing?" Luhan thought, soon the bell ring for Lunch everyone quickly stood up leaving to the lunch room.

Luhan as well stood up. "Thanks for sharing." Yui look up at him nodding her head. 

"No problem." She quietly said and return back to whatever she was doing. She wasn't hungry, she wasn't in the mood of eating anything. 

There was too many things going on in her mind. 

Luhan walk out of the class staring at all Yui's action.

Kris sat on the bench coolly waiting for some one he knows to appear. Yet he was being surrounded by girls who are drooling over his handsome posture.

"Hyung." Sehun cross his arms raising his eye brows seeing something similar that had happen to him.

"Oh my gosh there's another one." All the girls chitchat fangirling as the other group of girls join them.

"Sehun-ah where's Baekhyun?" Sehun shrugged. "I don't know he's busy hitting on girls." Kris chuckle as Luhan sat next to them.

"Hyung." Sehun smile. 

"So anything good happen?" Kris asked. Luhan look around seeing all the girls surrounding them. "What's up with these girls?" 

Luhan mutter not liking all these noises. "They followed us ever since lunch started." Sehun whisper to Luhan's ear.

"Whatever, anyway I found her." Luhan said wanting to get all the work done and just leave this place. "Wow you're fast." Baekhyun laugh joining the group.

They all were chatting until something caught Kris's eyes. A girl walking walking with Yui happily. "Is that her?" Kris nodded towards their way catching the boys attentions.

"Wow she's pretty." XiuMin compliment. Luhan rolled his eyes, "Yes that's her but not the other girl." Kris smirked.

"You guys don't mind right?" Kris question making the boys clueless.

XiuMin raised a brow staring at Kris. "About what?" 

Kris half smile, "Me taking someone along?"

"What?" They all asked Shockingly.

Luhan shook his head. "No, you're just tagging along. I don't want any bigger problems to add on into this." Luhan hissed but Kris smirked.

"You mind your own business and I will mind my own." Kris wink making everything difficult.

 


 

"What happen to you unnie, Your cheek is all bruised up?" KyungMi asked sighing. Yui shook her head, she doesn't want to talk about those useless situations.

"Nothing." KyungMi cross her arms. "Don't be so stubborn." 

"I'm not. I'm tired please just let me be." KyungMi nodded her head. 

"KyungMi-ah can I stay over at your place?" KyungMi look towards Yui who was spacing out staring at the ground. 

"Sure my house will always be open for you." KyungMi smile. "Thank you. You're my only last hope." Yui exhale and look up. 

Yui saw the new students again. She then came in contact with Luhan who was staring at her, not blinking even once. 

"Did saw the new students?" Yui asked looking away from the group. 

KyungMi smile, "No, But I heard they are very goodlooking." Yui smirked. 

"True fact, but then something doesn't feel right." KyungMi chuckle.

Yui look at her. "What I'm serious." 

"What doesn't feel right?" Yui shrugged not knowing it herself either.

"Anyway if you look straight from here the new boys are surrounded by girls." Yui stated sitting under the tree hiding under the shades.

KyungMi did as she was told and spot the five boys looking towards their way. "Why are they staring over here?" 

"Still staring?" Yui thought and look up. "Yep still staring." She mumbles to herself.

"What's their problem?" KyungMi hissed as she shot them a glared but earn a smirk back from a blonde guy.

"I don't like the look on their face, They look like some creepers that are planning something evil while staring at us." KyungMi whisper to Yui who doesn't care.

"I'm going back to class." Yui wave and walk off alone.

"I'll wait for you at the gate once school is over." Said KyungMi while Yui raised her hand.

/

"She's too innocent." XiuMin cross his arms as the boys walk down the hallway.

Sehun agree with XiuMin. "Innocent or not, its my job and I'll do whatever I want." Luhan bit his inner lips.

"You sure you won't regret it?" Baekhyun assure him.

Luhan nodded his head. "Whatever happens, fate will decide." Luhan walk off.

"I don't like this feeling." XiuMin said and look at Kris who seem to be in his own little world.

"This will be fun alright." Kris smirked, Sehun nudge him. "What are you thinking Kris hyung?" 

Kris look at them and shook his head. "Nothing, little kid like you shouldn't understand so much about us teenagers." Kris patted his head.

Sehun rolled his eyes and smack his hand away. "Whatever." He walk off.

 


 

School was over everyone leaving the campus group by group. The sun was setting as well.

KyungMi stood infront of the gate waiting for Yui to come out of her class but she was taking so long.

"Waiting for someone?" Someone finally approach her. KyungMi stood up straight as she stops leaning onto the wall. 

KyungMi look at the person infront of her. "Do I know you?" She asked.

The guy chuckle, "I'm Kris Wu the new student." KyungMi nodded her head. He's pretty good looking alright. She thought and nodded her head.

"Yea waiting for my friend, she's taking forever." KyungMi complains. 

Kris snaps his fingers. "Same here waiting for my friend as well." 

"Has he come back yet? The school  is already empty." Sehun complains walking towards Kris. KyungMi chuckle seeing his cute whine.

-

"Yui-ah are you busy?" Luhan asked. 

Yui was getting ready to go meet up with KyungMi but Luhan stopped her. "Umm, not really is there something you need?" Yui asked awkwardly.

"I was wondering if you can help me find the library." Luhan scratch his head innocently. Yui nodded her head not knowing what she is getting herself into.

"Sure follow me." Yui grab her bags leaving the class room with Luhan following behind.

Luhan got the towels ready once Yui wasn't paying attention he cover with a towel that had alcohol on it. Something that will make her faint right away. 

"MMMMMMMMM." She struggles for a few minutes and blackout as Luhan catch her bridal style.

"Now I can finally make your father suffer." Luhan smirked and carry everything not leaving anything behind.

-

"KyungMi-ah I'm kind of thirsty do you want to go get some drinks?" KyungMi bit her lips not sure. "Umm-"

Kris knew she was waiting for Yui so he quickly make up another excuse. "It'll be quick I saw a convention store right around the corner so I was wondering if you want to tag along." Kris smile.

KyungMi look at the school campus and yet Yui was no where near by so she gave in. "Sure, but lets be quick I don't want my cousin to think that I left her hanging." Kris chuckle.

"Sure." Kris let KyungMi lead ahead as he follow behind. Kris look at Sehun giving him sign language. Telling him to go tell XiuMin to drive the car near by.

Kris took out the towel that was also cover in alcohol. He quickly covers . 

"MMMMM." She screams into the towels trying to take Kris's hand off but she fainted right away. 

Sehun opens the door to the van and Baekhyun's mouth drop. "What? I thought we are kidnapping only one person?" Baekhyun question seeing Luhan carrying Yui behind Kris who settle KyungMi in the back seat with him. Sehun went to pick up all the stuff that belong to KyungMi. 

"Hurry up Luhan, we don't have time." XiuMin hissed. 

Luhan place Yui next to Baekhyun and sat next to them while Sehun sat in the front with XiuMin.

Luhan look at Kris and cross his arms. "Mind explaining that?" Kris smile. "Come on I want to have some fun too." Kris wink.

"Yea, and I thought you can find some fun easily at the club!" Luhan hissed but Kris rolled his eyes.

"They're cousins." Everyone's eyes widen. "WHAT?" They all yelled.

"They're cousin?" Luhan questioned.

Kris nodded his head as he look towards KyungMi. "This will be interesting."