Who Are You?

Trap

"Is she awaken yet?" A voice whispered to the other person. 

He shook his head, "No hyung, I think Lu-ge put too much alcohol on that towel." Luhan sat on a chair in the living room staring at XiuMin and Tao talking.

Yui slowly open her eyes, everything was blurry making her dizzy. She sigh making everyone notice that she was conscious.

"She's awake." Sehun whisper to the other. 

"U-h where am I?" Yui asked looking around once everything was clear now. "Who are you?" Yui quickly backed away towards the wall seeing about four to five pairs of eyes staring down at her. 

Luhan just sat coolly beside her. Yui finally notice someone familiar and point towards him.

"Its you, You're the new student." Luhan smirked as he stood up and slide his hand inside his pocket. 

"The name is Luhan." He bend down towards her, inching close to her face making Yui lean back. 

Yui was glaring at the boys only. "Why did you bring me here?" She hissed demanding to know the truth.

"Hyung she's a mean one." Kai stated standing beside Sehun.

XiuMin smile and sat at the edge of the sofa. "We have a reason to kidnap you." XiuMin said as Luhan bite his lips.

"You guys leave and let me talk to her alone." Luhan requested as the other went to check on Kris and KyeungMi.

Once everyone left Luhan shot her a cold glared and bending to her level. 

"Do you want to know why I kidnap you?" Luhan question Yui as he touch her chin with a smirk. Yui slap his hand away. 

"I don't want to know or hear anything. Take me back home!" Yui demand angrily. Luhan shook his finger and stood up. 

"Your father had kill my parents and its time for me to get my revenge on your father. So that includes kidnapping you and maybe hurting you a little." Luhan smile evilly.

"You're not human at all." Yui scream at him but Luhan shook it off carelessly. 

"Until I kill your father I will let you free." Yui's eyes widen. "YAH! Don't you dare lay a finger on my father." Luhan rolled his eyes as if he will listen to her. 

"Let me go you stupid jerk." Luhan glared at her. "We aren't in Seoul anymore. If you want to run into the forest then be my guest. It won't be much of a burden since all those wild animal will eat you up." Luhan harshly said as Yui's eyes became teary.

"I rather get eaten up then being trap in this house with you." Yui quickly stood up as she was about to head towards the door Luhan grab her hands and push her towards the sofa again.

"Until your father died I'll set you free." Luhan coldly whisper to her ear.

Yui let out a shaky breath. Luhan walk towards the door and lock the outside so Yui won't be able to run away. 

Yui ran towards the door and tried to open it but it didn't bug to crack open at all. She ran towards the window and it was all covered with bars.

"He can't do this to me." Yui thought as tears slide down her eyes. "LET ME GO LUHAN!" Yui yelled and hitting the window.

 


 

"Why did you bring me here?" KyeungMi asked staring at Kris.

Kris only smile, "I want to make you my wife." 

"EHHHH~?" Everyone was shock even KyeungMi.

"Are you out of your mind?" KyeungMi said but Kris shook his head. "Its love at first sight." Kris said cheesily.

"Hyung I think he's out of his mind." Chanyeol nudge Suho was only nodded his head.

KyeungMi rolled her eyes. "I don't even know you. and I just met you today!" KyeungMi stated as everyone nodded their head.

"He's crazily in love with her." Baekhyun whisper to Tao. 

"Is she awake?" Luhan walked in. "Aren't you guys the new student?" KyeungMi finally remember them. "uhhh..I do-don't remember you." Sehun stuttered as the others nodded their head.

"She's really pretty." Lay said as KyeungMi blushed and Kris push Lay. "She's mine." He comment.

"Will you marry me?" Kris pouted as KyeungMi was taken aback. "Are you seriously proposing?" She asked while Luhan's jaw dropped. "Kris are you crazy?" 

"Yes I'm crazy in Love." Kris said staring at KyeungMi only. "Uhhhh....." KyeungMi was a bit scared.

"I won't let you go home if you won't marry me." Kris threaten. Everyone shook their head and walk out. "I wouldn't be surprise if she say no." Kai joked. 

"Guys I think the girls are hungry." Kyungsoo said interrupting everyone.

"Girls? Who else is here beside me?" KyeungMi asked raising a brow. 

"What's her name?" Chen ask Luhan. "Your cousin, Han Yui." KyeungMi shiot up. 

"YAH! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER OR I WILL KILL YOU ALL." She scream as Kris held her down.

"Hey, don't worry we aren't those kind of kidnappers, we are the lover kind." Baekhyun point out making everyone barf.

"Why did you kidnap us for?" Luhan hate dealing with girls so he left.

"Who are you guys? What do you want from us?" KyeungMi yelled pushing Kris away. 

"We have our reasons, We aren't suppose to kidnap you but apparently Kris just happen to take you along." XiuMin explain.

KyeungMi coldly glared at Kris. "You're a creeper! I will never marry someone like you. Get away from me." Kris rolled his eyes. 

"I won't let you go anywhere, come here." He grabbed her wrist and drag her out of his room and took her to where they had lock Yui. 

Kris push KyeungMi inside the cabin and lock it. "YAHH LET ME OUT!" She pound on the door but everyone ignore her.

Yui heard a familiar voice and look towards the door. "KyeungMi?" Yui called as KyeungMi look towards her. 

"Yui you're okay!" KyeungMi ran to hug her. 

"How are we going to get out of here?" Yui asked KyeungMi who only shook her head. "There's too many of them we can't go anywhere." Yui sigh sitting next to them.

"My parents are going to be worry about me." KyeungMi pouted. "At least you have someone to worry about you, I don't have anyone now." Yui softly stated.

"You still have my by your side. I will take you out of here with me." KyeungMi smile.

Soon the door open and Kyungsoo came in with food. "You two must be hungry, I made you food." Kyungsoo smile.

"How are we suppose to know if you didn't drug us." Yui said as Kyungsoo shook his head. "I'm not cruel like those boys out there." 

Yui look at Kyungsoo, his appearance didn't look as if he's harmful either. "Here, eat this I made it. I'm sure you two haven't eat anything since school ended." He place the two plates on the table and walk out of the door.

"Did they eat it?" Chanyeol asked. Kyungsoo only shrugged.

"I don't know I left it on the table and came out." Everyone except Luhan stared through the window.

"Hopefully they'll eat it." Lay said.