First Encounter

Trap

"Yui, you're going to be late for school!" Mrs. Kim yelled knocking onto Yui's door. Yui twist the door knob open and sigh.

"I'm up already." Yui walk out of her room, making her way downstairs to grab an apple but only met her father and her step mother eating breakfast together in the morning.

"Oh darling you woke up, have breakfast with us." Yui's dad offer but she ignore it.

"Is there any apples Mrs. Kim?" Yui asked. 

"There is let me grab it for you." Mrs. Kim excuse her self.

"Now now, that's rude to ignore your father like that Yui-shi." Yui heard her step mother stated rolling her eyes.

"I don't need you to tell me." Yui cross her arms and look away.

Yui's father stops eating. "Yah, Yui don't disrespect your mother li-"

"Step mother." Yui corrects her father as she cut in between his words.

Mrs. Han scoffed, " What did you teach your kid? Why is she so rude?" Mrs. Kim came back with the apple. 

Yui took a bit out of the apple and face her parents. "I never liked you ever since the day you step a foot into my parent's house. You ruin my life, you're the reason why my father ignores me now! Everything I do is always bad in his eyes, even when I did something good. I will never accept you as my mother. You are never welcome into my life." 

As soon as Yui finish her sentences, her right cheeks were stain red, her father had slap her. 

Mrs. Han was in tears hugging Yui's father. "I had never seen a child this awful." She cried.

Yui held her cheek, tears threatening to fall out of her eyes. Mrs. Kim was shock by the scene. "Don't ever speak to your mother like that ever again!" Yui's father yelled.

Mrs. Kim held Yui in her arms. "Master Han, She's only 17 she-"

"Mrs. Kim stop protecting her. She is old enough to know and understand these situation yet she only makes it worst." Yui's tears slide down her cheeks.

Glaring at her father and her step mother. "I hate you." Yui whispered. "I hate you." She cried running out of the door.

"She'll learn her lesson." Mr. Han sigh walking up stairs with Mrs. Han. 

Mrs. Kim shook her head.

/

Sniffing and whipping her tears away. Her cheeks were stinging yet she can careless now. It was the first time her own father had hit her. 

"I don't want to see you ever again."  She cried once again. 

Saying it without realizing that maybe she won't even get to see him ever again.

 


 

"Will you be able to find her Luhan?" Mr. Kim asked while the others stared at him.

Luhan look up from the picture and smirked, "This'll be easy, I had never failed any mission you had assign me." Mr. Kim chuckle.

"I agree, I don't regret raising you as my son." Luhan nodded his head.

"After all these years, I will finally get my revenge." Luhan thought walking into his room with XiuMin, Baekhyun, Kris and Sehun following behind.

"Do you need a hand on this mission?" Baekhyun asked sitting on Luhan's sofa. 

Luhan shook his head. "It'll be better if I go alone." Kris smirked. 

"Don't keep the fun to yourself." He complains.

Luhan cross his arms, "Fine, you guys can come but we have to kidnap her and take her to the garden house in the middle of the mountains." Luhan explain as XiuMin raised a brow.

"Wait, isn't that garden house, your house?" Luhan rolled his eyes.

"Yes hyung, Mr. Kim say I can do whatever I want. And I will get revenge for my parents." Luhan said.

Sehun frown, "Isn't that too harsh? Its a she not a he." 

Luhan look away and grip his knuckles tightly. "Doesn't matter, Her father didn't even mind whether its a female or male he killed my family, I will hurt him twice as much as he hurt me. I will destroy everything he loves."

Baekhyun shook his head. "Revenge doesn't solve anything, it will only bring hatred while you hold onto that grudge." Luhan ignore them and walk out of the house.

"Come on lets go." Kris patted Baekhyun's back.

/

"Seoul High school it is." XiuMin smile.

"We're going to disguise as students?" Kris asked looking at their uniforms.

"Its been a while, I miss going back to school and see all those pretty girls you know." Baekhyun wink with his wide smile.

Sehun chuckle, "Everything about you always have something to do with girls, Playboy." Sehun sticks out his tongue at him.

They all enter the school campus as new students. 

 


 

Yui sat in her usual seat like always. At the back by the window so she can spaces out whenever she likes. 

Class had started and the teacher came in with a new student. "Okay class we have a new student." Everyone gasp at how handsome he was.

Yui could careless.

He bow and fake a smile. "Annyeong my name is Lu Han, Hope you all will treat me well." Luhan look towards the teacher. 

"You may go sit next to Han Yui at the back by the window." She offer. 

Luhan look towards her and knew it was Han Yui the one he was looking for. This is easier than I thought, first encounter already.

He bow to the teacher and made his way towards the seat.

He sat next to her through out the whole sections of class. Yui look away from the window and grab her textbook ready to study for the new lesson.

Someone tapped her shoulders. Yui look towards the same direction and saw Luhan sitting next to her. 

Her heart suddenly skip a beat seeing him smile sweetly at her. "I don't have the textbook yet do you mind sharing with me?" He asked.

/

Luhan can see a bruise on her right cheek. Her big innocent eyes look straight at him. 

Her brown hair was long and up to her waist. She looks so innocent as well but Luhan wasn't going to fell for her. 

"Umm sure." She mutter set the books in between their desk.

After that everything was awkward since they both weren't speaking to each other.

I'll keep my eyes on you Han Yui, I won't let you escape.