You're Safe Now for Stormpower [TOP]

ONE SHOTS/IMAGINES (whatever you call it) XD

"So you want 10.000.000 won for return?!"

"Yes, if you didn't give me the money, your daughter won't be alive..."

"Mr. Kwon, I promise i won't let you down, i won't let the kidnapper kill her or even touch her!"

"I trust you Choi Seunghyeon.."

 

It was -10 degrees here in Seoul. Snows keep falling down from the sky like there's no tomorrow.

"It will be reported that there will be a snow storm tonight, all citizen would be like to stay at home for the night and not travel anywhere."

In the Kwon mansion, sit Mr.Kwon desperately wanting her only daughter back. This is the consequences when someone became really rich and someone get jealous of them and started to do something stupid. Mr. Kwon impatiently walking around his room. His wife were so bloody hell worried about her daughter. The only chance was to give the 10.000.000 won to the criminal. But, who the hell want to give it that easly to a jerk like this criminal.

Seunghyeon, aka TOP was running to his car with a couple of guys and some police officers. TOP was your private bodyguard who always protected you whenever you go since you are a conglomerate's daughter who owned the YG entertainment. TOP has been your bodyguard since you were 10 years old and TOP was 13 years old. And he has been liking you since then, and you are too. But for Pete's damn sake, nor both of you are brave enough to confess.

"Please stay in touch with me when we get there." TOP inform his crew and get on moving.

 

Yesterday...

 

"TOP oppa! Can we go to that stall? I want to buy something!!" You cheered and drag him to a hat shop, they have all hats in kind of types. TOP smiles at you warmly and follow you while you're dragging him.

"Oppa, come here!" You ask TOP to come to you. He walk towards you and stand right infront of you.

"Yes?" He said while smiling. You blushed and put on a hat that says 'I'M HERS' on his head.

"This is good on you~" You said and took it off from his head.

"I'm gonna buy this!" You walk to the cashier and pay for the hat. You put it in you hand bag and drag him along to another stall when someone carefully and secretly watching you from afar.

"She's shopping with a guy boss," A man in black walk behind the both of you and talk in a head phone kind of device.

"Tail them.."

"Oppa, i'm going to the toilet ok~" You said while patting his shoulder and leave. TOP wanted to go with you but, it's ridiculous if a guy waiting infront of a women's restroom. The girls will think he's a ert.

You were walking around to find where's the restroom in this huge mall. And now you feel someone was watching you and was tailing you. You got scared and walk faster.

"Omg, where the hell is the toilet?!!!" You talk to yourself and fasten your phase. Suddenly someone covered your mouth with a black cloth and the last thing you remember was that you hear someone's laughing.

After about an hour, you woke up and found yourself were tightly tied onto a chair. Your hand was handcuffed behind you, your feet were tied with a rope, and your mouth were plastered with double tape. You screamed inside. WHAT THE FREAKING IS HAPPENING TO ME?!!!

LET ME GOOOO!!! TOP OPPA!!! DOWAJUSEYO (HELP ME)!!!!! Tears falling down from your sparkilng brown ores.

"Oh, you're awake~" A voice echoed in the room. "Open so she can talk to me." The voice order and a man in black suit with a mask came towards you and open your plastered mouth.

"YA!!!! WHO THE ARE YOU?!!!" You scream uncontrolably. "WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO ME?!" You screamed again, this time you were wriggling on you seat.

"Do you really wanna know who i am?" The voice said. The room was dark but only your spot was lighten by a neon light. The voice came forward and the voice revealed itself. You gasps in horror.

"Kwon Jiyong?!" You gasp. "What the ?!" You curse again. "WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR ME YOU PIECE OF ?!" You spit on the floor.

Kwon Jiyong aka GD was laughing at you evily. "My dear, don't be like that, I'm not the one who wanted to do this to you but my father is seeking a revenge on your family for being such an ..." He smirk. You narrowed your eyes and smirk.

"You're the one is an ! This is why i never likes you!" You scream and wriggled. GD laughs again, he walk towards you and touch your chin with his finger, and bring your face to face him.

"You know, this is why i like you so much since high school~" GD look at your body from head to toe. And he his lips. "Be ready, if your father didn't bring the money, you'll be my meal for today~" He smirk and walks away while laughing.

In the same time, TOP was wondering where the freak are you. He tried to call you but you're not answering.

"Damn it! I should've follow her to the toilet and now she-" TOP stop at his spot and saw the hat that you bought a while ago.

"Oh no..." and there was a message next to it.

 

LOSER WON'T EVER WIN~

-GD

"He quickly ran to his parking lot with the hat in his hand and the note in the other. He drove back home and immediately tell your father about this. That's when he had a call to give the 10.000.000 won.

 

"Get ready everyone!" TOP said and all the crew were already surrounded the building. The snow storm was attacking them but they all already prepared.

"Wait for my instruction."He said again through the device.

He can hear you were crying out for help inside, he got the hat with him and threw it inside. You suddenly stop crying and you saw the hat, you were alone in the room. GD and his men has left. You smiled in relief and knowing that TOP is outside.

Suddenly the door burst our and come in TOP with a  gun in his hand. He quickly run to you and untie you.

"If they wanted to kidnapped someone, they should've put some guards out there..." TOP jokes. You hug him immediately and you cry.

"Shush... it's ok You're safe now~ Let's get out of here and before they came back. The both of you stood up and walk outside and into the car. You keep on clinging onto his arm and he kept on holding your hand tight.

You both get into his car and drove away leaving the place to the police to sort it out. He kept on lookng at you.

"I'm sorry, i should've followed you to the toilet." TOP said. "If i did this is w-"

"No TOP oppa, it's not your fault. It's GD's and his family's fault." You growled of the thought of GD. TOP immediately stop the car with a shock.

"HE'S THE CRIMINAL?! THAT STUPID KID." TOP groan and look at you. "Did he hurt you? Di he touch you? Did he do anything to you?" TOP scan your body on search of a scar or bruises.

"No, he didn't do anything to me, he just ited my there..." You rolled your eyes of annoyance of GD.

"Oh, glad to hear that..." TOP deep sighing. You look at TOP and he look at you back. There were tears in your eyes.

"I-I was scared back then oppa, i thought, i thought..." TOP embrace you with a hug and caress you hair.

"I'm here now~ Don't worry..." TOP almost cry to.

"I thought you'd never come for me..." You sniff. TOP pull away.

"Why whouldn't i come for you, I have like you since we were young and i have to prote-" TOP stop what was he's going to say. He realise he's confessing right now. You were looking at him with a shock.

"Oppa..."You smiled and hug him. TOP looks confused.

"Wh-what's that for?" He ask once you pull away.

"I like you too since i we were young!" You squealed. TOP eyes brighten.

"You did?" He ask happily. You nodded with a great big smile on your face. You both smile idioticly and the TOP leans down onto your face and attach his forehead onto yours.

"O-oppa..." You suttered and goosebumps were covering your body. He kiss you. Passionately, he wrap his arms around your waist and kiss you deeply. Until he can't take it anymore, he pulled away and eyed you.

"Be mine (ur name)." He said firmly. You eyed him and smiled slowly curve on your mouth. He hugs you again like he wouldn't let go.