Stop The Nonsense [DO]

ONE SHOTS/IMAGINES (whatever you call it) XD

"Stop the nonsense you freak?! You're freaking me out!!!" You yell at your only idiot yet cute guy best friend. DO. He has been babbling word in gibberish for 30 minutes now, and it makes your ears hurt.

"AGHIUYSDGFHAIFYUWEIOFYWISOFCHASKCDLEFH! EOTTOHKEEEEE!!!" DO squealed and close his eyes tight in the end of his sentence.

"Calm down, if you keep on screaming like a madgirl, i won't be able to find your name on the board!" You smack his head. You both were waiting outside Dongguk High school, the school that both of you attended for a good 4 years. It's now time for the university entrance result. Yours and DO's hearts was pounding, like it could burst out from your rib cage in any matter of time. DO keep breathing like a panted dog.

"Stop it!" you yelled at him and smack his head. He glares at you with a worried look. You scan through the bored and spotted something.

"I think is you birthday luck DO~" You smirk at him. He was looking at you with the what-the-hell-are-you-talking-about look.

"I saw your name and mine there.." You pointed at the board and soon you can feel DO is hugging you and kissing yiu in the cheek. You blushed. He then notice what he was doing and many eyes were staring back at the both of you.

"Sorry, I'm too excited~" DO blushed and play with his fingers. You giggles and ruffle his hair.

"No biggies, it's ok... shall we celebrate?" You hold his hand and went to the cafe that you both usually visit at the weekend . The both of you has been friend since kindergarten. You're really close with him, until rumors spread that you both are in a relationship in high school. But the both of you shrugs it off and just keep on going with the friendship status. When until DO started to have feelings for you at the 2nd semester of high school. He kept hiding it until now.

You sip your hot mocha, since it was autumn and it's getting really cold soon. "So how are you feeling my friend?" You ask and playfully smirk at him.

"I'm so happy we got to that famous uni togethe~ I dunno what will id o without you..." DO looks at you and give you a warm smile. you blush a shade of red. You already having a big crush on your bestfriend, DO since high school started. But neither both of you brave enough to confess to each other.

"Y-yeah, me too~" You look down and a smile plastered on your face. "Oh! I got something for you.." You took your hand bag and pull a small box from inside. DO watching you with so much curiousity. You handed the box to him.

"It's for your birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DO~" You squealed and gave him your deadliest eyes smile. DO smiled back at you and started unwrapping the box.

"I hope you like it..." You sounds unsure of your presents to him. He open the box and saw a small photo album. He took it out and started to flip pages to pages. You saw DO's eyes is glassy now.

"DO please don't cry.." You became worried. DO looks at you and wipe his tears.

"(ur name) Thank you.... it's-it's beautiful..." DO saidwhile hugging the photo album infront of his chest. The photo album was some photos of the childhood that the both you shared together. There was a picture when you're both a baby and were taking bath togetehr in a big bucket. And then there's a photo when you're both smiled at each other while playing in see-saw. DO came to the last page of the album and tears flowing down from his eyes.

Dear DO,

Hey buddy~ Happy Birthday~ I hope you like this presents of mine.

You are such a nice and inspirational best friend that anyone could ever wish for.

Thanks for being there for me and always made me smile with your cute eyes.

but the most important thing of all is, thank you for being born today, i don't know what will i do if you'd never came into my life.

Thank you DO-ya~ I love you~

 

From your trully best friend,

(ur name)

 

"Aww, DO stop crying~" You comforted him while taking a sit next to him. You both were sitting in the very corner of the cafe and the seat was hided behind a wall.

"It's so touching, you always know how to make me touched." DO smiles softly at you.

"That's my speciality... But DO, i have something to tell you." You play with your fingers and look at it. You're going to confess to him roght here roght now. You know it's sounds so crazy because usually guys who confess first. But you can't hide it anymore, it's already been such a long time you have feelings for DO.

"What is it?" DO smiled and put the album back in its box and safely put it inside his back pack.

"I..." You literaly screaming inside. You close your eyes for a few second. There were just 4 people in the cafe including you and DO. So it's not that noisy for you to confess, but it makes you nervous like ever.

"You ok?" DO pat your shoulder and you shot your eyes open. "What do you wnna tell me?" DO smiled at you. You got the sudden goosebumps everytime he touches you. And that smile, it's oh so fascinating.

"Um, I..." You take a deep breathe and exhale it slowly. DO looks at you with a confuse look. "I, DO..." you pause taking a quick deep breathe. "DO, i've been l-liking you since h-high school..." You don't have the guts to see DO's face. "I lik-" But DO doesn't let you finish your line but to attach his lips to yours. Your eyes widen as he passionately kiss you. You slowly close your eyes and clenched your fists onto your jeans. DO cup your face while still deeply kissing you. He ask for an entrence and you let DO's tongue explore your mouth. You both pull away and panted slowly.

"I like you too... No, i love you~" DO said hugging you and embrace you in his hug. You smiled ear to ear and your heart skips a bit.

"I love you (ur name) forever and always... i dunno why am i being so stupid not to confess to you first, but in fact you confess to me, what kind of guy am-"

"Stop the nonsense! You're not stupid! You're my best friend and my only boyfriend~" You wink at him. He blush and intertwined his fingers to yours. You lean closer and kiss his cheeks. He blushed hard this time.

"Happy birthday~"