This Duizhang... [Kris]

ONE SHOTS/IMAGINES (whatever you call it) XD

"YAAAA!!!" Kris yelled upstairs. You run there and found Tao and Kris. Kris were just wearing towel to cover his under part of his body (*^*) while he didn't wear anything at the uper part. Tao in the other hand, was holding Kris' clothes and laughing his bladder off.

"Kris!!!! WHat are you doing?!" i asked.

"Me?! It's freaking ZI TAO!!" he points at Tao who was now rolling on the floor. Laughing. Kris is your best friend, he asked you to live with him in the EXO dorm.

"Tao, give his clothes back, please... my innocent eyes!!!!" you cried. Well, while laughing.

"No way!!! IT'S SO HILARIOUS!!" Tao said, the other lads were here now. "Chen hyeong take a look at this!" Tao calling for Chen. Chen ran up to him and jaw droping at Kris. Kris face getting red.

"Ya!!! Give back his clothes!" said Baekhyun.

"You look eeeh boy~" said Chen trolling while taking photos. Xiu Min smack his head.

"DON'T YOU DARE CHEEEEEN!!!!"Kris yelled. Chen cracked. Xiu Min walks to Tao and grab Kris' clothes and gave it to Kris.

"Thanks hyeong.." Kris said. Xiu Min nodded and ask the boys to dismissed.

"I'm so gonna put this on Weibo~" said Chen playfully. You kicked his and he frowned. You walk towards Kris who were almost finish dreessing up.

"Gosh..." you breathe out. "That was hilarious.." you fanning yourself. Kris looks at you.

"Hilarious?" He stared. You look at him.

"Wae? Eoh, it's hilaaaaaaaarious~" you said playfully and messes his hair with a little jump. He's tall that's why you have to jump a bit to reach his head.

"Ya!" he grabs your hand, but suddenly you slipped out from your balance and you fall. You closed your eyes and hope you landed safely on the floor. But he grabs you by the waist and accidently kiss you, ON THE LIPS.

Yo open your eyes wide and Kris too. You both were staring at each other while kissing.

You pulled away quickly. You blushed. Same as Kris.

"That's not.... h-hilarious." you stuttered.

"It isn't..." he scratched the back of his head while blushing.

"I'm going to buy some fo-food.." you walk downstairs. Kris was just staring at you while you were walking. He then decided to go with you.

You walk towards the door when Kris calling out your name.

"I'm coming with you.." he said while smiling. You look at him and smiled back.

"Kajja," you said. You both were walking out in the street together. Some people recognize Kris, especially the girls, they squealed and scream and calling out his name. Some of them ask him to take a photo with them or gave them his autograph. But suddenly...

"Ew! Who is this girl? YA! GO AWAY FROM OUR DUIZHANG, YOU ~" a group of gilrs blurted out to you. You were pissed. You look at them with disgust.

Me? ? Like seriously, who's the ES here..? you said to yourself. You walk away and pass Kris. Kris notice you were gone, he search everywhere for you but then he spotted you walking alone towards Mc Donald.

"Sorry, excuse me, i have to go, sorry.." Kris excuses himself and ran after you, the fangirls followed him. Kris grabs your hand and turn you around to face him.

"What?" you said sarcastically. "Go to your fans, i don't care.." you're gonna walk away when Kris grab you by the waist, and suddenly kiss you infront of everyone. The fangrils scream.

"WHAT THE HELL?! WHAT THE HELL?" a girl scream.

"THIS IS MUST BE A DREAM!!" another girl said. You were starstruck and just froze there. Don't know what to do.

"KRIS~!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!" a girl cry.

"I'm sorry, but she's my girlfriend, hope you understand.." Kris grabs your hand and walk inside Mc Donalds. You were speechless.

"What the hell is that?" you ask.

"What the hell is what?" he ask innocently while looking at the menu.

"That thing! Outside! You! Me! Kiss! Fans!!! THIIIIING!!!" you stuttered to speak. Kris was just looking at you and then laughs.

"WHAT'S FUNNY?! IT'S NOT FUNNY!" you cover your face. Kris touched your hand and you suddnely have this electricity feelings, creeping into your body.

"It isn't..." he looks at you deep in the eyes.

"Then? Why are you laughing?!" you blushed even more.

"Cuz, i meant it.." he smiles warmly and hold your hand tight, "I really meant that kiss.." he said again. You're surprised of what you hear from him.

"W-what.." you looked at him while of course, blushing.

"i like you.. no, i love you.." he grins. This Duizhang, why? you said to yourself.

"K-Kris.." you're become dumbheaded and just stay quite.

"Well, then... this Mc DOnalds meal will count as a date, our first date as a couple!" he eats his burger. He smiles at you. While you're just staring at your meal.

"Date? C-couple?" you said to him. He nodded.

"You're my 'yeoja chingu' now.." he said soft and gentle. You freaking out, your face were hot and your palms are sweating. You're nervous.

"Y-yeoja chingu?" you're surprised. He nodded again.

You guys walk home hand in hand, while the fangirls were crying their eyeballs out, at the side of the road.

 

...

 

"WOAH!!" Chen screams. He ran towards you and Kris who were in the kitchen 'dating' XD. Well, actually, talking.

"YOU GUYS ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP?!" Said Chen. Kris nodded. You smiled.

"GEGE!!!!!" Tao came. "EXPLAIN THIS?!" he pointed at his phone that show your photo with Kris kissing.

" Well, what did you see there?" Kris ask Tao. Tao look at his phone.

"You're kissing with nuna?" he said.

"Exactly.." Kris said.

"IT'S EVERYWHERE!!! YOU'RE SO DONE GE..!!!" Chanyeol came rushing. Kris just chuckles.

"Congrats you two.." Xiu Min and Luhan congrats both of you. You both smiles.

"THIS IS INSAAAAANE!" said Kai hugging both of you.

 

p.s: \o\/o/ wohoooo!!! 2ND ONE SHOTS!!! COME ON GUYS!! COMMENT TO REQUEST!!!