You're Perfect For Me [Tao]

ONE SHOTS/IMAGINES (whatever you call it) XD

It was 6 pm. You were in your room while watching some videos to slimming your body. Although everyone told you that you are as slim as a stick, you still think that your body is as fat as sumo.

"What are you doing babe?" said Tao backhugging you.

"Oh, i just watch this video about how to make your body slim in 10 days~" you said excitedly.

"Babe, please.. you're already slim.." Tao caress your face and smiled. You pout.

"You call this damn fat girl slim?!" you continue to watch the videos.

'If you drink lemon juice, with honey and some ginger for 10 days, it will cleanse your body and you'll lose 30 pounds..' said the video. You clap your hands. Tao shook his head.

"Like who's gonna do that?" Tao looks frustrate.

"Well, Beyonce does.." you said. Tao looks at you. You look at him back.

"Baby, listen.." he holds your shoulders and look you in the eyes. "You're slim as hell, you don't need to drink that kind of poison, ok?" he said.

"No.." you look down. "I always got bullied when i was in high school, saying that i am fat and stuff.." you look at him. "Until now.." you said sadly.

"Until now? Who calls you fat? Let me bash'em!" he said standing up. "Tell me!" he said.

"Your fans.. in Weibo..." you stared at your laptop. "I accidently read your Weibo a week ago..." you look at him. Tao become speechless.

"Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you tell me that your fans hates me?" a tear form in your eyes.

"I'm sorry baby... i'm afraid this would happen.." Tao hugs you. You cried on his chest. He pulls away and smiled.

"Let's go! I wanna show you something!" he drags you out from the dorm and in to a stadium nearby. it was massive.

"Why are we here?" you ask wipping your remaining tears. You look around, Tao is no longer next to you, he's gone. You sigh.

Suddenly the stadium light went on, and now you can see Tao and the other EXO members were on stage, ready to perform. There were Infinite members too. You gasps and smiles widely at Tao. They started to sing Request-Infinite and dance too. You sits on the ground watching them dancing. Tao walks down the stage to you and make you stand up, at the chorus of the song, he lean down to your face and kiss you passionately.

"(ur name).." he said.

"Hmm?" you smiles. You looked at him.

"Can you promise me something?" he ask, while holding your hands.

You nodded.

"Please..." he paused and hugs you, "Please, don't ever try to do this again.. Even though my fans dislike you, you still have me and others who loves you no matter what, but what i'm trying to say is, our fans are just jealous..." he said. You smiles and wipes your tears.

"Tao, you're amazing.." you said. "I don't know what will i do without you.." Tao smiles at you.

"You like it?" he said, pointing to the others. The Infinite members waves at you. You smiled at them and waves back.

"I love it, this is the best thing i ever got in my entire life... thanks for making it happen Tao.." you kiss him on the cheek. He blushed.

"One more thing.." he take something out from his pocket and bend down on one knee.

"Tao!" you squeales.

He smiles. "We've been together for 2 years now, i think we're ready for it..." he said. "Well, (ur name)... Jeorang gyeolhonhae juseyo? (would you marry me?/ 저랑 결혼해 주세요?)" he said. You were speechless and you cry.

"Yes! Yes i'd love too!" Tao's face become so bright he took the ring and put it into your finger. He hugs you so tight and you too. The other boys were screaming and whistling. They put on fireworks that says 'I LOVE YOU' and you were amazed by it. Tao leans down to you ear and whispered.

"You're perfect for me..." you smiles brightly and that night you spend your time with Tao and the others watching the stars in the stadium. Tao actually rent the stadium for you... How sweet... <3

 

ps: OMG!!! I'M FANGIRLING MYSELF! XD ENJOY!!! I'M STILL WAITING FOR REQUEST!!! :*LOVE YOU SUBSCRIBERS! I WAS LISTENING TO REQUEST-INFINITE AND GET THIS IDEA, DAMN THAT SONG IS GOOD!!! 대박! *^*