The Cold Guy [Sehun for FyzaFuaad]

ONE SHOTS/IMAGINES (whatever you call it) XD

“O MY DEAR GOD! YOU CAN’T BELIEVE WHAT HAVE I JUST HEARD!” Minjun, your bestfriend(not) yelled in your ear.

“O MY DEAR GOD! YOU CAN’T BELIEVE YOU JUST MAKE MY EAR DRUM EXPLODE!” You yelled back and glared at her. She give you the apologetic look.

“So what was the ‘O MY DEAR GOD’ thing about?” You ask while piling some papers from your desk. It was break time at the school that you both attend for over 3 years now.

“Ther’s this new transfer student in our school!!! Rumors said, he’s one of the EXO’s members!” She squealed. You don’t know who the heck is EXO and you don’t even give a damn thing about the transfer student.

“Who?” You ask while raising your eyebrow.

“EXO! THE TWELVE HOT YET Y YET CUTE YET HANDSOME YE-“

“OK! Ok! I get what you mean!” You rolled your eyes and hug the papers infront of your chest, you walk out from your class followed by Minjun.

“So, do I care?” You open your super-tidy-the-cleanest-in-the-school locker. Minjun glared at you.

“Are you serious?! Didn’t you hear me?! I SAID HE’S ONE OF THE EXO MEMBERS!” She yelled in your ear again.

“And, DIDN’T YOU HEAR ME?! I SAID, DO I CARE?!” You yelled back and take out some books from your locker.

“Girl… Don’t tell me you don’t know who da hell is EXO~” Minjun snap her fingers infront of you in Z formation. You shook your head confidently.

“You gotta be kidding me, right? Say it that you know them,” Minjun give you the I-don’t-believe-this look. You shrug your shoulder and walks away. She kept on bugging you about the EXO thing and the transfer student until lunch.

“O MY GOSH! MINJUN! CAN YOU JUST STOP TALKING ABOUT THEM?!” You yelled in frustration while in the queue to get your lunch in the cafetaria.

“NO I CAN’T! AND I WILL NEVER STOP UNTIL YOU ADMIT THAT YOU LIKE EXO!” Minjun shook your body back and forward. Some students look at the both of you with the disgusting look.

“Minjun stop shaking me, seriously. If you don’t stop this, I swear you will get kick out from the cheerleader team!” You warned her, but Minjun kept on bugging you.

 

You brought your tray to your usual spot, you sit alone every lunch because Minjun, like it or not has to sit with the cheerleader’s group. Which is the queenkas in the school.

“More like the es in the school…” You mumbled. You heard the queenkas talk about the transfer student nonstop today. Your ears started to burn but you trying to ignore it. When a tray of food appeared infront of you.

“Can I sit here?” A voice said. Not looking at the face of the person, you nodded.

“Sure.” You murmured. He took a sit and started to eat his meal with silents. So do you.

“Omg! Isn’t Sehun like the cutest and the manliest in the group?” You heard a girl squealed and some whispering here and there.

Geez, will they just stop talking about the transfer student, he’s not even that handsome. Wait, Sehun? Oh… so his name is Sehun.

“Look! The transfer student sit with that loser…” You heard one of the queenkas said.

Excuse your mouth ! Like who’s the loser here~

You hold a grip onto your chopsticks but keep on eating your meal.

“I’m Sehun, the new transfer student…” He said coldly and give you a cold smile. You smiled back, giving him the sour smile.

“I’m (ur name), yeah I know you’re the one that every girl talking about today…” You rolled your eyes and stuff a dumpling into your mouth, annoyed.

“Oh, I see…” From the edge of your eye you can see him slightly blushing. It was cute, you thought.

“I’m from EXO, by chance, do you know who’s EXO?” Sehun said while stabbing a dumpling with a chopstick.

“No… I’m not a fan of K-pop… Soz..” You apologize with a fake smile.

“Oh…” Sehun said coldly and put some kimchi into his mouth.

“Anyways, what do you have after lunch?” You ask wanting to know what he has for the next lesson.

“I have dance, you?” He asked. You nodded.

“Same… What’s your teacher’s name?” You ask, hoping that he get the same teacher as you.

“Mr. Kevin Woo… you?” Sehun looks at you, secretly hoping that you have the same teacher too.

“Same…” You said cooly, but your inside… God knows what happen there.

Seriously?! You just met him 45 minutes ago!!!

You told yourself and feels like facepalming yourself.

“Well, I think we should get going… Mr. Kevin Woo is famous for his short temper if he saw one of his students are late, he’ll probably kick their asses…” You stood up from your seat and walk to the trash can to throw away your left overs. Sehun followed you.

 

“So, tell me about this Mr. Kevin Woo…” Sehun ask you after the both of you had changed into some comfortable shirts and pants, and also some snickers.

“Well, all the es he- I mean the GIRLS here, likes him.. I admit it he’s good looking, hot and stuff, but seriously, he’s a teacher~” You rolled your eyes. Sehun look at you closely. Usually he’ll find that girls would wear some make ups and wear undone-clothes to impress guys, especially when he knows that this Mr. Kevin Woo has the look. But, he saw you different from any other girls. You didn’t even put any mascara on or even a blush. You wear a too-big-shirt and knee-short pants. You let your hair down and you are wearing vans shoes.

“And every girl in his class always tried to flirt with him… Ugh, it’s just so disgusting!” You both walk through a corridor to the dance studio. “Let me tell you something… Mr. Woo has a sibling here..” You said while whispering. “Don’t tell anyone about this… Because it’s only me and the guys who knew about this. The girls in this whole school doesn’t know anything,” You smirk. Sehun’s eyes were wide open.

“Are you serious?! The girls didn’t know at all?” Sehun said.

“They don’t” Mr. Woo came out from nowhere and hook his arm around you. You smiled at him.

“Duh~ Because I’m his sibling, I’m his sister~ And the girls didn’t know,” You hug Mr. Woo and he hugs back. Sehun’s jaw almost touching the floor. You smirk.

“What?” You ask him still hugging your brother.

“But, Mr. Woo… How can you hide this, this long?!” Sehun protest. Kevin chuckled.

“Thanks to my lovely little sister here…” Kevin hug you tight. You smiled. “Without her, I probably died already because of the y girls here… By the way, you’re the new student here right? You guys fit together~ Ey, Sehun! Watch my little sister please, ok?” Kevin wink at Sehun, who’s blushing red right now.

“Ya! Oppa!” You blushed too.

“Well then, see you guys at the studio~” Kevin walks away with a whistle.

“How does he know my name?!” Sehun get creeped out.

“Duh~ He’s a teacher~” You shrug your shoulder and went into the studio.

 

3 weeks later…

 

You and Minjun started to drifted apart. As Minjun getting more comfortable and y with the cheerleaders queenkas. But yet, you got a new friend, no, best friend, more like best friendssss… Because, you get more closer with Sehun, and Sehun introduced you to the other members of EXO. And always, on the weekend you and your brother hang out with the EXO boys.

 

“1..2..3” Kevin clap his hands. “That’s beautiful (urname)” You were in the dance studio with the other students, inlcuding Sehun and the cheerleader’s girls.

“Does Mr. Woo has affair with that loser? He kept on complimenting her~” One of the queenkas hissed. You smirk to the guys and Sehun. They smirk back at you.

“Woohooo go (urname)!!” The guys started cheer for you. Sehun clap his hands for you too.

“Ok kids, we have a dance festival in 2 days. Make sure that your group practice hard… Well, that’s for today.. Adios amigos~” Kevin wink to the class and made the girls go mad. You walk towards your bag followed by Sehun and the guys. You’re group dance were all guys including Sehun of course. You didn’t mind it at all, because you’re more comfortable with boys rather than the drama queens, girls…

“So, today. At 5, after school?” Sehun said to the group. You were drinking water and wipe your sweat from your forehead. You nodded followed by the boys.

“Cool!” Sehun said smiling. He’s going to bring all his EXO hyeongs along with him today for the practice.

“You’re going to bring your hyeongs?” You ask while walking with Sehun to the changing room. He nodded while hanging a towel on his shoulder.

You look at him, he’s sweating. You have never seen a guy sweat like this before, he’s hot like this. And the sleevless shirt that expose his musculine arms, makes your heart flutters. You’re getting nervous and your palms are sweating.

“You ok?” Sehun said suddenly. You quickly shook your head and say goodbye to lalaland.

“Yeah, I’m allright..” You look away from him.

“Hey, (urname).” Sehun said.

“Hmm?” You turn to face him, but you didn’t realise that Sehun’s face were really close to yours and both of you almost kiss each other. But, you lose your balance and going to fell onto the ground when Sehun’s hands nicely wrapped your waist. You clenched your fists onto his shirt.

“Oh, you ok?” Sehun looks you in the eye. You quickly nodded and stood up.

“Wh-what do you wanna say?” You stuttered and pretend that nothing has happened.

“Um, it’s just… There’s a couple dance in the festival. If you don’t mind, would you be my couple- I mean my girlfri- ugh, I mean my partner, yeah my partner?” Sehun getting nervous and stuttering. You chuckles silently and without noticing you nodded.

“Great! See you after school~” With that Sehun walks away to the men’s changing room. You were literallly screaming inside. When you are practicing after school, the both of you kept on making an eye contact and slightly blushing. Some of the hyeongs notice what’s going on and just laughs it off. You both keep on bumping each other while dancing or kept on steping on each others feet for the couple dance.

 

Today was the day of the festival. You came with Kevin that make the girls go balistic.

“WHO DA HELL DID SHE THINK SHE IS?! MR.WOO IS MINE!” One of the queenkas said. You kept on clinging to Kevin’s arm and just keep on walking towards your group. The dance festival begin with the queenkas including Minjun, dancing the cheerleader cheers. Then the competition begin with another student from another school. After about 15 minutes, it was your group’s turn. There was one girl in the group which is you, surrounded by 10 men.

Your group danced cooly and brought the judges to make your team the winner. The boys carried you up with the trophy and cheered.

Sehun hugs you tightly and didn’t realise, he kissed your forehead.

You blushed and held a tight grip on the trophy.

“Now for the couple dance… All the contestant, may please step forward to the dance floor…” The announcer said. Sehun took your hand and brought you to the dance floor. He wrap his hands around your waist and you wrap your hands around his neck. Your forehead touches his. The romantic song started playing. It was A Thousand Years by Christina Perri, it was one of your favourite song.

“This song is nice… Don’t you th-“ Without letting you finishing your line, Sehun kiss you passionately. Your eyes were wide but then it slowly closing. You and him enjoying the moment without noticing that everybody in the room staring at you both. At the end Sehun kneel down on one knee.

“(Ur name) I’ve been waiting for the right time, but… Would you be my girlfriend?” Sehun said while holding your right hand. You smiled softly at him.

“I will~” You said, Sehun stood up and hug you not letting you go. Kevin came forward and hug the both of you.

“Make my little sister happy will ya, Sehun?”Kevin said loudly. The girls in the room were gasping for air.

“SAY WHAT?! MR.WOO IS HER BIG BROTHER?!” One of the queenkas said and some of the girls fainted.

After the festival, you and Sehun went to an amusement park with your brother and the other EXO members and also your dance team to celebrate the victory that you got today. And also, your first date with Oh Sehun, the coldest, cutest and cheekiest maknae in EXO. <3