"You again?"

What Is Love?

...October 5, 2013...11:00am


"Jieun-ah..?..where are you?", Rian went into Jieun's room looking for her but couldn't find her anywhere..."Where is she..?", Rian mumble to herself and scratch her head to think. "Umma! Have you seen Jieun?..I can't find her anywhere..". "who? Jieun?..she went out about and hour ago. She told me to tell you that she going to school or something.". "Uh..", Rian went back to her room after hearing her mom answer.                    

*check phone*                                                                                                                                                

~I went to school early today to study for my classes. Mianeh..I will see you at school then..:)~

"When did she get so hype up about school?...aiish...".


...Minutes later...Rian recieved another text message from soneone else...

~Morning! :D~                                                                  

~What morning..it's 11:00 already..>.<~                                                                                                       

~Hehe..why you mad?~                                                                                                                                        

~I'm alone again..T.T~                                                                                                                                      

~oh..Where's Jieun?~                                                                                                                                        

~She left you again?~                                                                                                                                        

~Uh.~                                                                                                                                                              

~T.T~                                                                                                                                                              

~Aigoo...Did you eat? :D~                                                                                                                                 

~No. I just woke up. =_=~                                                                                                                                

~You sleepy head.~                                                                                                                                            

~Hey, I know a really tasty restaurant close to here. Do you want to go for breakfast? ^^~                                  

~Really?~                                                                                                                                                        

~Ah. I'm hungry..ok. I'll go. ^^~                                                                                                                          

~I'll go get ready, wait 30 min ok?~                                                                                                                  

~Uh. I'll pick you up. :D~                                                                              


...30 mins laters...

"Where are you going..?", her mom asked. "I'm going out to eat with some chingu.", Rian went and put on her shoes. "It only been 3 days since you moved here and you already have friends?", she glance at her daughter while cooking her breakfast. "Wae?..I'm not a loner...", Rian glance back. "See, I told you she will change her mind after moving here..haha", Rian's father say to Rian's mom as he watch tv. "Yes, you are right, yeobo.", her mom smile. "Umma, appa..Annyeong!", Rian walk out and close the door. "I'm happy to see our daughter is happy living here..", Rian's appa smile. 

*you have a message!*

~I'm here.~                                                                                                                                        

A red car stop infront of Rian's house and the window went down. *beep beep* "Yah..you are so noisy!", Rian slightly hit his door. "Ah..hehe". "Hurry, I'm hungry.", he reach over and open the door for Rian. "Gomawoh.", Rian got into his car and put on her seatbelt. "Here, your sweater. Thank you.", Rian handed him a black bag with a sweater in it. "You should be thankful, I wash it for you too ahah." "Aigoo..thank you very much.haha", he smile. "Oh and can you take me to school after this. I want to see what Jieun is doing.", Rian turn her head toward Daewoo direction to ask him. "Am I a taxi driver?..hahah". "Arraso. Stop Mr.taxi driver. I'm going home. haha", Rian pretend to unbuckle her seatbelt. "Yah. I was just kidding..I will.", Daewoo stop her. At that time, he didn't realize that his hand was on her hand because he was stoping her from taking off her seatbelt..Both of their face blushed. "S..s..sorry". Rian didn't say anything and faced out toward the window, trying to hide her pink face. After the incident, the car was dead silent...Awkward moment...."Ok!, we're here.", Daewoo stop the car and talk in a loud voice. "oh my god, you almost scared me.", Rian slightly hit his arm. "ahh." "Hehe..", she smile and walk outside. They went in the shop and order their favorite foods. Rian favorite hobby is to eat, that why she has order alot of foods. "Do you think you can eat everything?", Daewoo was shocked at how much Rian order. "Uhm! I like to eat that why..hehe.", she smile. "Yah, since your new to Seoul, when we have free time, I will take you to all the tasty places..haha", he excitedly told her, and keep on naming some of Seoul popular places. "Ok, you promise. hehe.", Rian smile brightly. After they finished their breakfast they gathered up and went to school, where Jieun is at right now. 


...I10 University...

"Hi!", Daehyun saw Jieun on his way to his class. "Oh..why are you here?", Jieun greeted him back. "I'm on my way to class right now. You?". "I just got out of the library." At that moment Rian and Daewoo saw Jieun and wave at her. "Jieun-ah!!", Rian run toward  Jieun and hug her. "I found you. haha.", Rian smile at her friend. "Hahaha." Rian then turn around to look at the guy Jieun was talking to, and noticed that he was the guy who spill coffee on her. "YAH! YOU?!", she pointed at his face. "YOU!", Daehyun was also shocked to know that the girl he spill coffee all over is Jieun's friend. "What are you doing here??", Rian glare at him then look back at Jieun. "Jieun-ah, do you know him?". "Uh. Wae?", Jieun then looked at them suprisingly. "Yahh..why would you be friend with this kind of person...aish...he's the one who made me mad on my first day of school!", Rian said and point to Daehyun's face. "Yah! Watch where you are pointing your hand.", he slightly slap her hand out of the way. "Aish...how can both of them be so different and be friend...wierd....especially that girl....and the guy next to her...wait...isn't that...?...". "Stop!", Daewoo got in between of both of them to break them up then turn around to look at Daehyun. "Oh! Daehyun? Aren't you the guy who work in my company?..Daewoo's family own many popular places/companies, especially South Korea's biggeset mall center, "COEX MALL", and in it include their bank company called, "J-BANK", where Daehyun is working at..."Boss??..oh what are you..doing here?", Daehyun was suprise to see Daewoo here. "Yah!, you know him too?..so now everyone is taking his side and not mine?...", Rian pouted. "Haha, boss?..so you work for him Daehyun?", Jieun look at Daewoo and Daehyun. "Uh.". "Arraso...but why are you guys yelling at each other..". "He.." "She.." Both of them went off at the same time talking about how he/she spill coffee and stuffs...

"I can't believe he was the one arguing with you..", Jieun look at Daehyun. "Ah, you guys should just let that go and act like new friends now!", Jieun smile and patted both of Rian and Daehyun shoulder. "Shiro!", Rian look away and crossed her arm. "Yah, stop being a kid. I'll let you go because of Jieun. "What? I'm not a kid, and who say you can let it go?", Rian stomp on Daehyun foot. "Ahhh!" "You!", Daehyun grabbed his foot in pain then point at Rian. "Rian-ah..just let him go..you almost stomp a hole in his foot with your heels.", Daewoo stop them in between. "Aigoo....", Jieun pouted, "It's evening already, Rian-ah I want to go home.", Jieun try to get Rian out of the arguement. "Oh..fine. I don't want be here next to that guy any longer!", she pointed to Daehyun who is still checking out his "injured" foot. "Daewoo-ah..can I have a ride?", Rian-ah turned back to  Daewoo all happily asking for a ride. "Oh ok, Annyeong Daehyun, I'll see you tomorrow in school!", Jieun waved back at Daehyun as she walk out with Rian and Daewoo. "Oh Annyeong!".."How can a nice person play with a mean..person..aish...my foot...!"

Daewoo drove the two home and say goodbye to them. 

"I'm still mad at that guy...he didn't even say sorry and still act rude...!" "Who? Daehyun?, Maybe you should act more nice to him then he might be nice to you back." "I'm always nice, you should be careful of him, he seem mean.", Rian told Jieun as she open the front door. "You? Nice?", Jieun . "Yah!". "Oh, you guys are home." "Have you two ate?", Rian's mom came rushing out of the kitchen after hearing noises and greet them. "Mommy!", Rian ran inside and hug her mom, "I'm hungry, what are we having for dinner?". "Annyeonghasyo Auntie.", Jieun bow at her and then saw Rian's father in the living room, "Annyeonghasyo uncle.". "Rian-ah, stop bugging your mom as you come home, and greet properly.", Rian's father walk to the dinner table. "Oh wae appa?..Are you jealous you didn't get a hug?", Rian ran over to him and hug him from back then smile at him. "Aigoo this girl. Ok..let eat everyone, Rian-ah sit down, Jieun-ah sit down.". "Neh." "Neh".

Four of them sit down to eat their dinner as one whole family. Everyone enjoyed their meals and talk happily to each other. After dinner, Rian and Jieun went up to their room to wash up then sleep. It is 10:24pm, while everyone has gone to sleep...there is one person who is still awake writing, or scribbling in a journal. "Babo! Jerk! Aish...why is Jieun even friend this kind of people..Ugh....After taking her anger out on someone, that person went to sleep soundly in her cozy bed. 

Tbc. ^^....