愛上未來的你 - Luhan/Sehun

hello, hello

sehun smiles as he tucks the slip of paper into his pocket.

this secret correspondence from a certain luhan has been on-going for the past three months. he has never seen the other boy, only finding little slips of notes lying in his locker every morning.

luhan claims that he is from 2018, 4 years away from now. he speaks of manchester united winning UEFA in 2016, which jongin claims is rubbish since there is no chance that liverpool will lose. he tells sehun stories about how the school looks like in the future, and the students who seems to get more and more notorious each year.

it is difficult to believe him at first, but when luhan provides accurate information on the mini typhoon that happens in early 2014 and predicts the results of the next presidential election accurately, sehun have no more reason to doubt him.

sehun has never seen the other boy, but he imagines that he will have almond shaped eyes that twinkle in mischief whenever he tries to play a prank, a small pink mouth that stretches widely whenever he is happy, and brown hair that frames his face perfectly.

"stop smiling to yourself," jongin nudges him in irritation as they settles into their seat.

their first lesson of the day is history which sehun hates the most, but he can't fight the smile off his face. not when luhan promises to send him his photo later this afternoon.