2nd

Forgotten Memories

"It's oppa" The man said.

"Oppa..."? I mouthed slowly.

"Yes, Kris oppa." He said. "Do you understand me? Can you understand what I'm saying"?

I nodded my head.

"Can you speak"? He asked.

I nodded my head again.

"Can you say something"? Kris asked.

I paused a little, "I can only speak and understand english. Who am I"? I asked.

Kris looked in disbelief. "How can this happen"? He thought to himself. "She's so different, more feminine.. quiet..."

"Your name is Amber. You're an idol from a female girl group called Fx under SM entertainment. You're a rapper and a great dancer." He told me.

"Who are you"? I asked.

"I'm Kris. I'm from a Boy group called Exo under the same entertainment as you. We're friends." He said.

 

The nurse came in soon after to give me my belongings.

"You're ready to get discharged. You can leave anytime" The nurse said.

"Thank you" Kris said. "Amber, are you going to stay at the dorm with Fx or at the place you rented?"

"I rented a place"? I asked.

"Yes, a condo. When you get stressed out, you stay there by yourself." He said.

"Since,I have no use to stay with the other members and bother them. I think it's better to stay by myself." I told him.

Within those hours of me waking up, words got out there already. There was articles saying, "FX Amber woke up" to " Fx Amber will leave Fx and go back to the states" to "Fx Amber has no memories" to "Fx Amber quit being an Idol" to "Fx Amber lost music ability". 

Within minutes of the releasing of these articles, SME spoke, "Fx Amber is currently in the state of recovery. It will take her a while, since she was in coma for 4 days. She needs to rest and recover. Please give her some time and space. She will make a comeback with the whole group in a few months. Thank you for your support and love. SME" 

A phone from my belonging vibrated and beeped at the same time. I checked the screen and it was running out of battery. I gave it to Kris because I didn't know how it worked.

He opened a message up.

"it's from your mom" He said.

I looked at him, for him to continue. 

"She said that she talked to Lee sooman Sajangnim already and he will give you some time off"

"Sajangnim"? I questioned with my husky voiced that haven't been spoken for days.

"SME president" He replied.

"Oh".. 

"You have another message from HyunA". Kris said.

"HyunA"?

"I think it's HyunA from the female group 4minute" He said.

"Ahh.. Ok, what did she say"? I asked.

"She said...." He paused.

I looked at him with a blank look on why he didn't continue.

He turned the phone around and showed me the screen instead.

"I can't read korean". I told him.

He looked at the phone again and sigh.

"She said Babe, I heard you woke up. I'm sorry I can't be there because of my world tour. I'll come see you as soon as I can...."

He paused again and continued" I....... love you".....

________________

Short update