7th

Forgotten Memories

3 weeks later

I recieve a call from SME to go to the company to talk about my future activities. I sat in the conference room and waited. 

"Amber". The ceo said as he walked in with a few people. 

There was my manager, stylist, make up artist, dance instructer, and vocal instructer. 

"How are you"? He asked.

"Good." 

"How is your korean now"? He asked.

 "It getting better. I can understand it but can only speak it a little". I told him.

"How about your singing, dancing, and playing instrument"? the ceo asked.

"Good, It comes naturally after practicing" I said.

"Do you think your ready for a comeback soon"? The ceo asked.

"I'm confident" 

"We're planning to go for a girly concept for you,since it seems like your stuck with the boyish image for too long". He said.

I just nodded since I can't really say no to the boss.

"Come in tomorrow for dance practice with FX" He said and left the room with all the people he came with. 

After he left the room, I sigh in relief and put my head down on the table. I felt like I held my breath for too long.

"AmbeRRR" someone said behind me and put his arms around my shoulder, giving me a hug.

I turned to see who it was and my face was met with his inches a part. I stared at his big round eyes. He finally let go. 

"Annyeonghaesayo".  I said bowing.

He look a bit flustered. "Be normal, it's me D.O... Kyungsoo".

A close my eyes a bit and went through my memory and saw him.

"D.O, your english got alot better" I said to him.

"Wahh, you remember me. Kris said your getting your memory little by little" D.O said.

"Yes, I am .. but it seems like some memories won't come out for some reason." I said.

"Anyways. I heard your going for a girly concept this time" D.O said.

"Yes.. I am.. It's going to be a bit weird at first" I told him.

"It will be awkward at first..... but I bet you'll be pretty" He said. 

"Ahh.... Thanks" I said.

 

"AMBERRRR" Henry yelled out. "What brings you here"?

"Henry oppa." i said "the boss called me in to talk about future plans"

"Ahh.. so where are you going now"? Henry asked.

"Well, i'll let you guys hang out. Annyeong" D.O said giving me a hug and left.

"lunch.. are you hungry"? I asked.

"Yeah...I need to talk to you about something..  well, I'll meet you there.. I need to go get my backpack" Henry said.

"Where"? I asked.

"Kim's Luncheon" He said leaving.

"Ok" I told him.

"wait.." He said walking back. "Has HyunA been bothering you lately"? 

"Not really. Last week she sent me this picture"

photophonehyun2_zps8b7fe27a.jpg

 

"Why would she send you a random picture of you and her together"? Henry asked. "She didn't swear at you or anything"?

"No.." I said cluelessly. I thought to myself why would she swear at me, if she's trying to get our relationship back to how it was... Dating... I guess Henry doesn't know I was dating her. That's a big secret. I should keep it to myself until everything is resolved. I feel there's many secrets within secrets. 

"ok then, I'll meet you there" Henry said waving and leaving.

 

THe cab dropped me off and I started walking toward the restaurant. I saw a familiar figure walking out of a building. 

"Kris oppa"?! I questionably called out. I felt weird to talk to him again after the last text he sent me. I never really answered him back. Maybe he forgot already. 

Amber"? He said walking toward me. 

As he walked closer i looked at his face and I can sense there was something wrong.

Everytime I tried to make eye contact he would look away. 

"What are you doing at this side of the city"? He asked looking away.

"Having lunch with Henry.. How about you"? I asked.

"Lunch with Henry again? I was uhhh  shopping at that mall" He said pointing to a different direction.

"Oh..... this building looks familiar.. You didn't buy anything?". I said to him.

"Where are you eating? I'm kinda hungry too". He said changing the subject.

Beep Beep. I received a text.

Snoopy: Where are you? I'm here already.

Me: Almost there.

 

"Henry oppa is already waiting, Do you want to come to eat?" I asked Kris.  

"Yeah, sure" Kris said walking with me to the restaurant. 

 

"Here" Henry said waving his hands. 

We walked toward him.

"Hey Henry what's up". Kris said sitting down.

"Hey" Henry said awkwardly. "I didn't know you was coming too". Henry said giving me a look.

"I coincidently met him down the street".I told him.

"ahhhh" Henry said as if he knew something.

"I told you I wanted to talk to you about something". Henry whispered to me.

"Tell me". I said cluelessly.

Henry suddenly looked flustered. "Never mind".

"Did I interuppted something" ?Kris asked.

"No" We both said. 

 

We all started eating our food. I can sense Henry keep looking at me. I looked at Kris and he just stared at his food and eating. It seems like he was in deep thought.

Someone phone started ringing which shocked all of us. We all jumped and pretended to eat. 

It was Kris's phone. He kept ignoring the call. 

"You can pick it up". Henry said.

"It's fine. It's probably just a fan prank calling" He said.

Then the phone rang again.

"Sorry" Kris said to us and picked up the phone.

He got up from his seat and I could hear it was a female voice.

"Stop calling me" He said through the phone and walked outside.

I stared at him walk out of sight.

"Amber... Amber.." Henry call my name shaking my shoulder.

"Yes" I said coming back to my sense.

"I have something to tell you" He said.

"What is it"? I asked.

"Don't be too shock ok?" Henry asked.

"Ok" I said cluelessly.

"No, seriously.. promise me" He said.

"Ok.. I'm fine" I said. 

Henry looked down and hesitated. 

"Ok... Here it goes....You probably have many things you don't remember... I've told you this before.. but you probably don't remember.. I told you a week or two before your accident...." He paused and took a deep breath. "Kris...."