4th

Forgotten Memories

"She must have been a really good friend" I said.

"Amber, You hungry"? Henry asked changing the subject. "You know... i never liked you being so close with her. ... you tend to ignore me... we use to be much closer but not recenly...

"I'm hungry . Can you cook"? I asked changing the subject because of the awkward atmosphere.

"Of course, haven't you seen me on that show Master chef?.. Ahh.. never mind" He said forgetting that she lost her memory. 

"Can you make something light, I don't know if my stomach can handle heavy food right now"?

"How about Chicken soup"? He asked.

"Yes, please" I told him.

"You should take a rest" Henry said grabbing my shoulders. 

"Oppa, I slept for 4 days already". I told him.

I felt comfortable around Henry for some reason. I feel at ease with him. 

"I'm going to go head out to the market to get some ingredients". Henry said.

"Ok, and you know the passcode already so just come in after" I told him.

He went out and I started to explore this place I call my home. 

I went into my bedroom and looked around.

My closets have mostly loose fitting clothes, sneakers, and hats. I didn't seem to have any makeup but I did have moisterizer and bb cream. I guess that was a must for an idol. 

I opened a drawer up and there were many letters in there. I guess it was fans letters. The second drawer was filled with fan gifts. I opened the last drawer. It was pretty empty, but there was a box in there. I opened it up to see what was inside. It was a birthday card saying I love you but didn't have a name on it. I went to explore the restroom. It was clean, but I notices two toothbrushes...Why do I need 2 for?

I went back to sit down on the couch and fell asleep.

"Amber, wake up" Henry said tapping on my shoulder.

I woke up and saw food in front of me. 

"Eat up.  i need to go now.  I have a schedule". Henry said.

"Ok" I said.

"My number is in your phone under the name Snoopy, if you need anything". Henry said.

"Ok, thanks oppa". I said to him.

"Just call me Snoopy like before. only call me oppa on t.v." He said leaving.

"Ok Snoopy" I said waving bye to him.

I ate my food and watched t.v. I started learning a bit korean from the shows and also many celebrities name. 

I flipped through the channel and saw Kris. It was Kris and his group Exo.  Then I saw me. I guess it as a rerun. It looks like a music show and I was the host. I seem to be very close to the EXo members.  Why do i look so boyish? 

I decided to turn my phone on after it was fully charged since it died earlier. My phone was beeping like crazy. I got hundreds of messages from people. 

I started opening the messages after learning from Kris. The messages were mostly all in english. I guess I didn't know korean well even before my memory loss. 

Nicole: I'm glad everything is ok now. Get well soon! 

Minho: Llama feel better soon!

Donghae: Dino!!! Get well.

Ailee: BFF ^^ Welcome back

Sunny: Eunyoung ahhhh!!!! hehe amber.be better!

Bora: AmbeRRRR!! ^^

Key: Amber, don't scare me like that again!! Get well soon.

Min: I'm glad your fine. Get well soon!

Donghae: Dino sis!! be better!

Peniel: Get well soon!Sungjae and Ilhoon said Welcome back noona!

Krystal: Amber,are you ok now?  the members asked where are you?

There were still many more messages I couldn't get to and even voicemails. The last message was from someone name krystal. I guess she is one of my member. So i decided to reply back to her message.

Me: I'm at my condo. 

Krystal: Why? Why not stay here with us?

Me: I don't want to be a burden to you guys until I recover. 

Krystal: We're not going to be able to c u since we have a comeback soon. We're going to be busy... Sorry.

Me: It's ok. Have a successful comeback . I'll be able to join in a few months. 

Krystal: Ok, get well soon. Call any of us if u need help with anything.

Me: Ok, it's late. go to bed. night.

Krystal:Night. 

I have such caring members. I should go to bed too. I have no clue what is going to happen ahead of me. 

Ding dong my door bell rang.

I opened my eyes and realized it was morning already.

I went out to the living room to get the door, but it was already opened.

"Kris oppa"? I said rubbing my eyes.

"Your password is still the same". Kris said walking in. "I bought breakfast". 

"How do you know my password"? I asked curiously. 

"You told me it before".  He said. "Come eat". 

I went to sit down at the dinner table. I looked like a crazy mess, wearing baggy sweat pants, t-shirt, and slippers. 

"How do you feel? Remember anything yet"? Kris asked.

"No not really. I've been watching shows and stuff.. but it didn't trigger any memory." I told him. 

"Have you called your family to see if they landed safely'? Kris asked.

"I forgot all about it" I told him.

"Call right now. It's only 4pm over there" Kris said.

"Ok". I said going through my phone book looking for my mom's number.

"It's under Mama" He said.

"I found it" I told him and called.

"Mom.. Yes I'm fine... ok.. ok... Bye" I hung up.

"So... have HyunA called you"? He suddenly asked.

"No.. even if she did.. I wouldn't be able to understand her why"? I asked back.

"Nothing. You guys seems close" He said.

I looked at him with no expression "let's eat.......Anyways....  oppa, why do you keep asking about hyuna"? I unexpectedly asked.

"Nothing let's eat". he said. 

My phone beeped.

"Oh, text message from Snoopy". I said.

I smiled unconsciously when I saw his message.

"Seems like you know how to use the phone well now". Kris said.

"It's not hard. I got use to it". I told him. " I just told Henry oppa that you're here.

"What did he say"? Kris asked. 

I turned my phone around for him to see the message. 

Stitch you eat yet? Do you need me to bring you food?

photoz3_zps00a99a1a.jpg

After seeing the picture, I went into my photo gallery on my phone and went through the picture. I flipped threw them quickly until Kris suddenly yell stop. He flipped through the picture again and stopped at one picture. 

"What's wrong oppa"?