We Got Married

The Story of the Moon, the Star and the Sun

After a busy night, you headed off home with your dad. As soon as you got to your room, you stood at the door wondering why that light kept appearing.

That light..I saw it after EXO's concert and then after I served the young man...but where is it coming from? And from whom?

After a long thought, you opened your door and went inside, had a warm shower, changed into comfy pyjamas and brushed your teeth. The next you know you fell into a deep slumber.

"WAKE UP BYUL!!" a girl's voice screamed with excitement. What in the earth is going..."COME ON BYUL WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" "Late for what...?" you moaned with sleepiness. "YOU'RE GOING TO AUDITION FOR WE GOT MARRIED DON'T YOU REMEMBER?"
"OH MY GOD. YES. NOW GET OUT NOW SO I CAN CHANGE," you say as you jump up in alarm.
About a month ago, you and Ailee were walking by some posters when you both stopped to look at one of the posters titled:

[Auditions for a two week segment of We Got Married with EXO's Kai - open for female members of the public who are aged 17-19 years old]

And you both knew well enough what your intentions were.

"HOLY MOLY are you going to audition for this Byul?!" Ailee exclaimed with happiness all over her face.
"YES but what if I don't make the cut?" you replied with a pout.

Anyhow, fast-forward a month and you and Ailee are at MBC Entertainment's HQ. Upon arrival, both your jaw's dropped. "Far out we should have gotten here earlier Ailee!" 
"Well maybe if you weren't being a sleepyhead then perhaps we would not be at the end of this 100m queue!" Ailee said whilst rolling her eyes.

"Alright next person please!" an MBC worker shouts at the front of the queue.

The clock was ticking to 1pm and you had already been in the queue with Ailee for an hour with over 100 more girls or so lining up behind you. Little did you know that the queue was shortening and you were up next.

"The next two girl's will be the last one's interviewed so please head off home as we have already had over 200 interviews!" an MBC worker shouts into the loudspeaker.

"Oi that mean's you're the second last person to be interviewed!" Ailee squeals, "this is your chance Byul, go for it and prove them why you need to be the one!"

Before heading into the interview room where three judges sat busily flicking through the profiles of the other girls they had interviewed, you took one last moment to peer over the long queue of girl's who had just heard the devastating news that they would not be able to be interviewed. Whining and complaints could be heard but you tried to ignore it when you took a deep breath and stepped into the interview room.

"Hi there, how are you doing today?" a female judge asks you with exhaustion written all over her face.
"Um, I'm fine thanks," you say.
"Now this girl is normal Seunghee," the male judge whispers to the judge who questioned you.
"Yes I second that," the female judge whom you presume is the PD says.

"That's good to hear. What is your name, age and the school you attend?" the other female judge sitting in the middle (PD) asks you.
"My name is Byul Yoon, aged 17, and currently in my last year at Seoul High School."
"Okay Byul, may I ask why you are not b with excitement like the other girl's we've interviewed?" the male judge asks.
"Actually, I'm really excited and absolutely over-joyed to be more exact," you laugh, "but I'm also a really shy person so I don't express excitement to a crazy extent."
"Haha I see Byul. You seem like a really nice and easy-going girl, someone Kai can handle," the PD replies back with a smile, "I would also like to know more about you and why you want to be here, so can you please tell us your reasons for standing here today?"

"Well, I actually used to go to school with Kai. We weren't in any classes together but he was a really famous ulzzang at the school and just like every other girl, I falled for his good looks. I've come today because I have waited 5 years and if that isn't long enough then I don't know what is. *looks down shyly* I also want to prove to other girl's at my school that I am not just some boring dork who has a crazy and fun friend. I to am fun if you get to know me, it just takes a little time to warm me up. I am also ranked 1st at Seoul High School in terms of academics. I have aced most of my subjects with an A+ in Maths Studies, Chemistry, English Sudies, Psychology, Chinese and my favourite subject of all, Legal Studies."

"Wow that's great to hear Byul. This is the first time we've had a girl who is not only smart, clever and what not, but also a very dedicated fan to Kai. The 200 girls who were here before you were absolutely over-killed with excitement and didn't bother to answer our questions really. I would say that 95% of the girls here before you spoke about thing's we've heard over 100 times, such as how Kai has a hot body and a handsome face, but, you're different Byul..someone who we think is fit for the show," the male judge says while examining the awestruck look on your face.

"But don't I have to be a crazy and massive fan of Kai's?" you question the judges whilst pushing your glasses up so it was sitting on the bridge of your nose right.

"No, not entirely Byul. We're looking for someone who is completely different to the fangirls of EXO. We cannot handle someone crazy and overly-enthusiastic. If you've watched We Got Married, you'll know that virtual couples such as Henry and Yewon get scripts but the show isn't exactly that sripted. Our job is to give couples a mission but we will not control what they do with completing that mission as that is beyond our power," clarifies the female PD.

"Overall, I think you have made the cut Byul. We'll let you know when to start broadcasting so we'll send an email of the location for your first meeting with Kai," the male judge says whilst clasping his hands together.

"Jimin! Can you please tell the last girl that we have already made our pick so let her know that she won't be interviewed okay," the female PD yells across the room to the MBC worker outside.

"Yes PD-nim!" Jimin replies back.

"That's all for today Byul. Have a great day and see you soon," the first judge says with a bright smile.

After you thank them and walk out into the hallway where Ailee was sitting, you give her two thumbs up and a little scream of excitement.

"OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE IT AILEE! I'M GOING TO BE KAI'S WIFE FOR 2 WEEKS, IS THIS A DREAM?"


======

"BYUL WAKE UP!" your dad's voice roares, "IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL!"

"Hmmm...what did you say?" you ask whilst rubbing your eyes only to see a thick stream of light coming through your window, "WHY IS IT SO BRIGHT? I CAN'T SEE!"

"That's because you've been asleep for so long that you've forgotten it's morning!" your dad yells with fury.

"Are you telling me I wasn't auditioning for We Got Married but it was all a dream?!" you jump up with shock.

"Look, I don't know what you were thinking but I believe you were asleep the whole time young woman!" your dad exclaims while tapping on his watch, "Now get up before you make Yoo Geun late again."




AHHH omg I literally spent 2 hours writing this and I can't believe I actually finished it! I wanted to do something spontaneous so sadly it is a dream but that's not all ;) subscribe and keep updated peeps!