June 15th, 2014

The Story of the Moon, the Star and the Sun

-EXO-K’s Rehearsal Room-

“You know what scares me the most,” Kai asked his fellow members with a sickened expression on his face.
As the members tried to search Kai’s face for answers, none were able to come up with anything. “COME ON SEHUN! YOU KNOW THE ANSWER TO THIS!” Kai slapped the maknae hard with both his hands. With amusement on Sehun’s face, his face finally lit up with delight.
“YES ….yes…wait…Lee Joon?”
“Just because he’s a better dancer than me doesn’t make me scared of him!” Kai replied with frustration.

“Woah calm down Charlie Brown” “Ah, you’re scared of Saesang fans?”
“Sehun, you and I are both well known among our Saesang fans.”

Before Kai tried to speak again, the other members got up and an uproar of laughter rained above them, but one member seem very unimpressed.
“Are you trying to say we are ugly or something?” D.O. commented.
“Well…if there was one member who was lucky enough to get the girls with his unattractive face, I think you are quite the winner Kyungsoo,” Kai laughed.

“Puh-lease, you guys are jealous because I can make the really creepy face,” D.O. responded with pleasure.

“You never know when your life may end Kai, you may be as soon as tomorrow,” Suho winked at his fellow member.

After a long day in the rehearsal room, the members got up and fed themselves some nice, hot dukbokki. “DAYUMMM, where did this yummylicious dukbokki come from hyung (manager),” Baekhyun asked with fascination.
“Can you close your mouth hyung, your food is spitting all over my face!” Chanyeol yelled at his fellow member whilst wiping his face with a towel.
“Well, there’s this famous dukbokki pojangmacha 20 minutes from here and they’re famous for their dukbokki, so there’s your answer Baekhyun!”

“What’s the name of this street stall? I want to get some to eat in the future,” Kai asked his hyung.
“From memory…I think it was called Yoon’s Dukbokki, by the way you will only find it opened at night and closed on Sunday's,” EXO’s manager clarified.

“If you go, take me with you!” Sehun pleaded Kai with puppy dog eyes.
“Sehun, do that one more time and I will kung-fu kick your till you fly out that window,” Kai sarcastically pointed ahead.


The clock ticked and the hand reached 11pm. It was EXO’s first solo concert tomorrow and they were told an audience of 5,000 people was going to turn up. As the member’s practiced their two main songs “Growl” and “Overdose” for the 5th time until their dance coordination was in sync, somewhere in Seoul, two angels were looking over their children to make sure that their message in heaven was heard by God.

====

-Byul at her dukbokki shop-

“Hey dad!,” you waved when you entered the shop.

“How’s it going Byul?” your dad looked over.

It was a busy night as was every Friday but somehow something didn’t seem right, but in a good way. As people were bustling about in Hongdae, you saw a very familiar face approach your store. Your eyes would not look further than 5 metres since you were short-sighted so you became a little disappointed as you didn’t know who that familiar face belonged to. As you turned around to greet new customers as well collect the finished plates of your customers, someone called your name from behind causing you to jump.

 

“Hello Byul,” a familiar yet god-like voice rang in your ears.
“Who the hell….” But before you could finish your sentence, you became too awestruck to speak. It was Hyunsik. You just kept staring at his face and did not realise the fact that he was waving at your face to get your attention.
“Byul, you seem like you just saw a ghost,” Hyunsik looked at you with worry.
“No way, sorry Hyunsik oppa, I was just a little caught away that’s all,” you said whilst bowing to him.
“Byul..” Hyunsik said as he caught your shoulders to stop you from bowing, “I didn’t come to make a show out of you, I wanted to return something of yours.”
“Something of mine, I don’t remember losing anything?” you said out of the blue. Wondering in curiosity as to what you might have lost, you saw Hyunsik rubbing the back of his neck with uncertainty.

 

Will he make a move on me?! Is that why he is so nervous?! And a cloud of thoughts filled your head.

“Byul…how about we go to the back of your restaurant, it’s sort of um private.”
“Um..sure.”

 

“You dropped this at school today in the hallway…” Hyunsik handed to you a blue case with polka dots on it. You had two types of blue cases with polka dots, both identical as they both had your name sewed onto it. One of which contained your make-up and the other containing ….

“My pads…” you said as your jaw dropped open.

Hyunsik, who stood in front of you was completely stunned and was unsure what to do.

“It's nothing to be ashamed about Byul…it’s just that I saw it lying in the hallway today and had to return it to you,” he said with burden, “And I am sorry about what it contained, I didn’t mean to look at it.”

Thank's Hyunsik but I think I'll take my leave now!” the word's streamed out of your mouth without a second thought.

So many things went on in your head and simply because the first option was the most convenient, you ran back inside the store, grabbed your bag and headed off home without looking back or even bowing to Hyunsik. You ran, as fast as your legs could take you to downtown Seoul.

“YAH! BYUL!” your dad yelled behind you with annoyance, “YOU HAVE TO HELP ME RUN THIS STORE!”

Anger and embarrasment filled your heart and head at the same time when you arrived home, but you didn’t know any way to cure the pain you just felt. Pabo-ya, how embarrassing Byul, you should know better than that. What if Hyunsik told BTOB, or even worst, Apink?
As you were stammering all the way home, you thought of Ailee and immediately texted her.

You - : Ailee, what happens if a guy gives you back your pads?
  
OMO WHAT DID YOU DO BYUL?!


Hyunsik returned my case with pads just then and ..the rest is history

                                                                                                                                     Wow way to go sis! WELL I am sure Hyunsik is a sweet guy and if he did something stupid…I will make sure there I give hime a good punch. By the way, we are still going to EXO’s concert tomorrow right?

*sigh* I don’t want to go to school on Monday but yes we are still going to EXO’s “after” concert (Y)

=====

June 15th, 2013

 

*Fans screaming inside Seoul Arena*
 

“We will now be performing our last song for the night,” Suho said into the microphone, “We hope you had an awesome night, and continue to support EXO! Thank you for coming tonight EXO-L's!”
 

Na hoksi molla gyeonggohaneunde  (jaldeureo)
Jigeum wiheomhae (so dangerous)
Jakku nareul jageukhajima (geunilla)
Nado nal molla…

 

Meanwhile…
“YAH, look at where you’re going Ailee!” you turned around and hissed at her in the freezing dark.
“Excuse me; it is so dark I can barely see where we are going Byul!”
“Damn it! We should have brought a torch light in the first place.”
“Wait Byul! I see a car…or so I think it is.”

“It looks like EXO’s van.”

As you and Ailee moved closer to tree, both of you could see EXO coming out through the EXIT doors.
“Yah, move up so we can take photos of them,” Ailee whispered.
So you both did. As you and Ailee moved up to the tree which barely covered the both of you, a few of the EXO members spotted you and Ailee taking snapshots of them.
“ANOTHER SAESANG FAN?!” Kai said aloud in disbelief. As you and Kai’s eyes met, you felt some kind of pang in the heart. For 5 seconds, both of you stared at each other when the world around you flashed.

“RUN BYUL.”Ailee grabbed your wrist tightly and the two of you ran for your lives as EXO’s security guards were fast approaching.

 

Hmmm what is that light indeed? That is the end of the second chapter and I think there will be a lot more meeting's in the near future :)) any thought's guys?