Chapter 2 – Why

Everything has changed

 

 

 

“ Hyuung” Sungjong smiled when he see Myungsoo walking out from his home.

 

“ Oh” Myungsoo wide his eyes shocked when he found Sungjong was waiting for him in front of his house.

 

“ finally I can see you”

 

“ Why you want to see me ?” Myungsoo said, he looking at Sungjong fiercely. He has been trying to avoid him for nearly a month and now why he must met with Sungjong.
 

“ What happened with you?”

 

“ What do you mean?”

 

“ You always reject my call, didn’t reply my message and trying to avoid me”

 

“ I’m busy now and didn’t have a time to call you or reply your message”

 

“ But, I always found you hang out together with Sungyeol hyung. And Hoya hyung too… he said he always met you with him. Why you always have a time for Sungyeol hyung but not for me. did I do something wrong? ”

 

“ Aish you are so annoying!  so, you want to meet me because you want to talk about this ty things?” he was mad now. actually he was so happy when he saw Sungjong in front of his house now but when he heard Sungjong ask him about why he didn’t reply his message and put Sungyeol name in their conversation, he become angry.

 

While, Sungjong was so---

 

 

surprised,

 

 

Of course he was very surprised and only that is what can be felt by Sungjong. Heard what Myungsoo just said from his mouth really make him surprised.  

 

 

Hey, since when a guy named Kim Myungsoo talked so rough to Sungjong?

 

 

And the most thing that Sungjong cant believe is when Myungsoo only gave him flat gazed and now he already leaved Sungjong alone, make the boy stared at Myungsoo’s back.

Sungjong trying to chase Myungsoo again and walked beside him, there’s a lot of questions in Sungjong’s mind for Myungsoo even he know Myungsoo would answered his questions by questions as well.

 

 

 

Sungjong’s POV

 

“ Hyu—“

 

“ Myungggiiiee-aaaahh!!”

 

I just wanted to call Myungsoo hyung and someone had called him first. Make Myungsoo hyung looked away from the road in front of him into the back, where the origin of the sound is. And just like him, I turn my head because I want to know who’s calling hyung.

 

And as expected, it was Sungyeol hyung. I could only sigh when I saw he was running towards us and when he started to get closer, there is a sense that makes me want to see Myungsoo’s face now.

 

 

“ Oii, Sungyeol-ah!”

 

 

He smiled.

 

 

Myungsoo hyung smiled!!!,

The Smiles that he won’t to give since i met him today. And I think it’s also the first smile he gave today.

Why hyung? Why don't you smile at me?

 

 

“ Aish, you’re early today, I go to your house and your mom said you've been going to school. What makes you leave earlier?” Sungyeol hyung said while arranging his breath. Apparently he was not aware of my existence now.

 

“ there’s something I must do” Reply Myungsoo hyung still with his smile and makes me keep asking why he always smiling to Sungyeol hyung and change his aura so sudden.

 

“ what does it matter? Should I help you?”

 

“ I guess I don’t need to ”

 

“ Really?”

 

“ Yeah, and it’s better if we go now or we will late”

 

Well, you rite”

 

 

And whether they realize or not, Myungsoo and Sungyeol leaving me on the back. okay, am I really do something wrong till make him change like this?

 

 

“ HYUUUNG” suddenly I've yelled at him and ran after him. I grabbed his bag and bowed my face who already reddened because my feeling is complex now. I’m confused, tired and jealous.

 

“ Omo… you are with someone else Myungie?“ Should he just realized it now? Even though I was standing right next to Myungsoo Hyung.

 

“ what are you doing?”

 

“ I want to talk with you” said me softly.

 

“ is this your boyfriend? Or your another fans who want to declare his feelings again?” ask Sungyeol which make me looked at him. what he said? Fans? I’m Myungsoo hyung fans? Well, There's nothing wrong  from his words considering I have ever admire Myungsoo hyung when I’m in junior highschool or Considering Myungsoo hyung have so many aggressive fans that always bothered him with a statement of their love. And, for my case my levels have gone up now, from the fans I'm turning into a lover. And well, without realizing, I was glaring at Sungyeol and even puffed my cheeks.

 

 

“ Hm… Sungjong-ah say hello to Sungyeol and please take your hands out from my bag”

 

“ Ah, eoh… yeah… I’m sorry”

 

“ So, What’s your name pretty boy? And who are you? Why you keep following Myungsoo”

 

*****

 

“ So, What’s your name pretty boy? And who are you? Why are you keep following Myungsoo?” Ask Sungyeol with his teased tone. He just want to teasing Sungjong back but he can feel someone stepped on his feet so perfectly and  there’s a sharp gaze of someone for him.

 

 

“ I’m Lee Sungjong, nice to meet you. sungyeol hyung” Sungjog said politely. Sungyeol nods his head and smirk.

 

“ so are you really Myungsoo’s lover?”

 

“ Myungsoo hyung never say it?”

 

“ Eoh? Nope, even I just found out about it yesterday haha … nah Sungjong-ssi, I guess I don't need to introduce myself again isn't it? Since you already know who I am”

 

“ Yes…”

 

“ Sungyeol-ah what you still long? I'm in a hurry now”

 

“ Ah rite, Let’s go. Nah Sungjong, let’s meet again later”

 

*****

 

 

“are you sure you want to separated with Myungsoo?”

 

 

Hoya stared Sungjong seriously now, he really think there is something wrong with Sungjong today.  It feels like he's been asking Sungjong the same question in the last hour about Sungjong who wants to break  up with Myungsoo. Sungjong constantly nods his head with a sad look on his face. He doesn’t know what’s problem that happens between Myungsoo and Sungjong who make Sungjong thought to end their relationship.

To be honest as long as this couple always adorn MyungJong day everyone who sees them with feelings of envy or cruel, and now it feels really weird if they should lose the moment between these two people.

 

 

 “I feel Myungsoo hyung really was tired of me hyuuunngg”

 

“It' s just your feelings, it’s impossible if myungsoo bored with you”

 

 

Actually that can be possible if myungsoo really bored with Sungjong but as long as Hoya be friend with Myungsoo since they was kid, if Myungsoo get bored with something or someone he will tell that person about his feeling immediately not like this.

 

Actually it could have been if Myungsoo really are bored with Sungjong but as long as he is friends with Myungsoo since childhood, he know if Myungsoo already bored with something he will say it directly and does not like this. And again, who the hell could be bored with Sungjong? his cheerful and friendly nature always makes everyone interested. Even Hoya ever thought, if he's faster meet Sungjong he might have already made the man in front of him as his lover.

 

 

“Maybe I'm too slow to understand the nature of Myungsoo hyung.”

 

“ what do you mean?”

 

“ even I had no idea what is my fault till makes Myungsoo hyung like this anymore”

 

 

Yah, like this anymore… Well, this is a secret between Myungsoo and Sungjong relationship and probably only Hoya know this. Actually myungsoo and sungjong ever several times to separated and comeback again but it's just that it's never seen. Myungsoo always just might make Sungjong return with all his persuasion and seduction that he had. Even when they broke up the communication between them will not cut off, Myungsoo still sending fluffy message or called sungjong everyday, and still pick up and drop Sungjong wherever he want.

 

 

“ Myungsoo really didn’t reply your messages?”

 

 

Sungjong take his breath and shakes his head to Hoya, he look so pathetic now. he feels like he want to crying and shouthing but he remember he was in university at this time.  He certainly does not want to make a scene to everyone.

 

 

“ no, he even won’t to see me or smile. I think he really tired with me hyung. Etteoke, Maybe we really should be parted”

 

“ Ahni, I  guess you have to discuss about this with  Myungsoo again, Jongie-ah”

 

 

But, Everything has changed now

 

*****

 

It’s a lie if Myungsoo said he already bored and won’t see Sungjong’s face this last month. If he want to be honest, actually he missed Sungjong so bad. He want to hug and kiss him but his ego always win,and he still upset and lazy with everything because it occurred shortly after Sungyeol move to his university. In fact this is a common issue that often occurs and it’s always makes Myungsoo angry and upset with Sungjong.

 

A month ago, a young editor came over to Sungjong’s home and make him angry. It’s okay honestly if he heard his lover met with some editors since Sungjong want to be a writer and often to contact some editors who can accept his work. Myungsoo should be happy this time when he knew finally there’s an editor who want Sungjong to submits his script to be published. But, what made him upset is when he heard some rumors about the editors often visited Sungjong’s home and come to pick up and drop Sungjong with his luxury cars. Not only that, he also invited Sungjong for a romantic dinner with him.

 

Well, actually Myungsoo should asked Sungjong abouth the truth of this news. He just heard this rumours from the others not his lovers, but he had already upset and angry with Sungjong because he  didn’t tell him the details of an existing event.

 

" Why you didnt tell me Sungjong-ah" he said in his mind

 

 

 

Well, A possessive boyfriend does have a creepy level of jealousy… and That’s Kim Myungsoo to Lee Sungjong.

 

 

 

“ Heeeyy~~~ Myung~”. the whispers from Sungyeol wake Myungsoo up from his reverie, he looked at Sungyeol and smile sweetly.

 

Yeah, Lee Sungyeol. The right person who can make Myungsoo vent from his feeling.

 

 

Talk about Lee Sungyeol, a student who has just moved 2 months ago and last month he becomes Myungsoo’s close friend due his issue with Sungjong (Or we can said it, it’s Myungsoo’s problem because he won’t ask Sungjong about the clarity of this issues).  At the beginning of his move, when Sungyeol comes to Myungsoo’s class he already attracted with Myungsoo and always trying to get closer with him, but he can’t get closer with Myungsoo because Myungsoo always run away and refused to closed with Sungyeol.

Sungyeol himself actually already know if Myungsoo already has a lover from some information that he got from the surroundings. But he didn’t know who is Myungsoo’s lover and where is he/she and after all he didn’t care about Myungsoo’s lover. At first he almost gave up to pursue Myungsoo because he always gave rejection from that  man but fortunately  when he almost decided to stop disturbing Myungsoo, the man started to respond him.


 

 

“ what’s wrong?”

 

“ ahni, I just want to called you, “

 

“ are you sure you just want to called me? it seems like you have another things that you want to say”

 

“ haha… You did know what I mean. Well, there’s a new restaurant hat opened in front of the stasion and I heard the food in there is very tasty. Would you like too join me today?”

 

“ Allright, “

 

“ Okeee… I’ll treat you today~”

 

*****

 

 

 

At restaurant…

 

 

 

BRUKK!!!

 

 

 

“ Ah!!!”

 

 

Sungjong picked up some of his books were dropped due accident just as he was about to find a seat. He cuss himself about his faux pas till he can hit someone in front of him while he was walked. He raised his head and was about to say sorry to the person but he cut his words because he was too shock now.

 

 

DEEGG!!!

 

 

Damn…

 

‘Sungyeol and Myungsoo hyung’, said Sungjong in his mind.

 

“ Jongie, are you okay?” said Hoya to Sungjong. He saw Sungyeol and Myungsoo briefly before he help Sungjong to picked up his book on the floor. “ Do you want us to move to others restaurant?” whisper him. Hoya know how Sungjong feels today who always thinking about his fate of their relationship with Myungsoo and now he found his lover was with someone else again.

 

Sungjong shook his head slightly, it feels like his tears want to feel down suddenly when he saw Myungsoo only give him cold stare.

 

 

“ It’s okay hyung,” he replied, whispering to Hoya.

 

“ Ck, You’re always sloppy” Sungjong turned his gaze toward the sound, his mood was really coming down  now.

 

“ sshh.. Myungsoo you should help him “ Sungyeol said.

 

 

 

And that was the beginning of an accident where now Myungsoo, Sungyeol, Sungjong and Hoya are sitting face to face . They decided to have lunch together. Of course this is a very awkward moment for Sungjong , he tried to overcome his feelings today when he saw Sungyeol and Myungsoo proximity . While Hoya, he was too awkward to speak now. Honestly, he want to scolded Myungsoo but he won’t hurting Sungong’s heart. He wanted to bring Sungjong elsewhere but he won’t to die on Myungsoo’s hand. Well, he know how over-protective Myungsoo are to Sungjong.

 

 

" Myungsoo taste that you try this , it was absolutely delicious! " Myungsoo opened his mouth and let Sungyeol feed him. He realized with a messy face of Sungjong today and he tried not to care and kept showing his cold face.

 

“ EHEEMM” Humming Hoya, he trying to make Sungyeol realize with the condition that they didn’t alone in this restaurant. For the god sake, there’s Myungsoo’s boyfriend and Sungyeol still trying to got Myungsoo’s attention even he feed him in front of his lover.

‘ck this guy is so crazy’ his talked in his mind.  “Jongie’ah where do you want to go?” he asked Sungjong when he feel the guy in front of him started to stand up.

 

“ I want to go to the bathroom—“ he said. Hoya nods his head and continued his meal while Myungsoo just sighed and looking at Sungjong’s back. There’s a sense of worry that imaged in his face when he saw Sungjong’s pale face, but he don’t know what he must do now. So, he just continue to staring at Sungjong’s back until he want  to turn his way but he could see something weird with Sungjong’s body.  He stand up from his seat and walked closer to Sungjong, he could feel Sungyeols was staring to him confused but he ignored it, he want to follow Sungjong to bathroom now because he now there’s something strange with the younger body, he can collapse anytime.

 

 

BRUKKK!!!

 

 

“ SUNGJONG-AH!!!”

 

 

 

[Sungjong’s POV]

 

I tried to hold my feelings to see toward Myungsoo hyung and Sungyeol hyung that is in front of me. My eyes felt hot and my head suddenly felt sick. It feels like I want to crying so loudly now but I had to holding back my tears because I don’t want Myungsoo hyung mocking me or Hoya hyung who would worry about me.

 

I thank the hoya hyung who scold them but i guess it’s ineffective to stop their closeness. Because of that, i decided to go to the bathroom briefly to fix  my appearance and my feeling who want to explode immediately.

 

“ Jongie’ah where do you want to go?” Hoya hyung asked me, I know he was so worried today. Don’t think I’m over-confident because I was thinking something like that to Hoya hyung, I know he worrying me because since this morning he always looked at me with his sympathy gaze and asked some questions to me.

 

“ I want to go to the bathroom—“ answered me. I started to walked away from our table. As I move my feet I could feel the pain in my heads again. My gaze started to turn dark and hard to take a breath, and the last thing I know is, I can heard Myungsoo hyung yelled to me.

 

 

 

TBC_

 

 

a/n: Hey guyyss!! Thank you for waiting this absurd(?) fict! You know, I’m so happy to got all of your respond! Seriously, thank you to you guys who left comment and subscribe This fict! I really appreciate it  :”))

I’m sorry again if I make you confused with this story (who end up so drama) and for my grammar mistakes, I hope you can bear it because english isn’t my first language. And aish please forgive me for wearing some pillars words in here. Lols.

 

 

 

Next Chapter – Is it real?

 

“ I actually saw them yesterday at the park! Myungsoo wore black jacket and black hat while Sungyeol wore white-shirt. They walked hand in hand! Aish they really look like a lover”

 

“ I think you are hallucinate yesterday Yumi, it’s impossible since Myungsoo and Sungjong still together”

 

“ But it’s real! Aish, I think Myungsoo already bored with Sungjong”

 

“ Hust… slow your voice Yumi, don’t spread that silly gossip. If Sungjong heard it he must be very sad”

 

“ Hm.. you know Jess, I think its natural if myungsoo and Sungjong broke up. Since they seldom to spent they time together in a month, is it weird? Maybe Myungsoo really was tired and bored with Sungjong, pity him."

 

“ Ssst… Yumi Stop it!”

 

 

Hutrs,

Sungjong touch his heart, it's feels so hurt when he heard some whispers from behind. He can't believe what he heard just now but if its real, what should he do now.

 

"Is it real hyung?"