Chapter 1 - Clarity

Everything has changed

 

 

“ I Love you Lee Sungjong, would you be my boyfriend?” it’s just 3 simple words from Kim Myungsoo for pretty man in front of him, Lee Sungjong. But for him that’s words its like a miracle words. Sungjong open his eyes widely and trying to take some oxygen  and control his breathing. He’s too nervous now to facing Myungsoo’s face. He can feel his cheek turning to red

 

“ Are you kidding me?” He still cant believe it, the man who he always adored since High School was asking him to be his boyfriend. It’s like a dream when your whish come true.

 

“ Why are you so surprised? Is it normal when someone confess his feeling to someone he really love?”

 

“ but—“

 

“ Lee Sungjong, I really love you please date with me!”

 

“ Are you serious?”

 

“100%!” he smiled.

 

 

*****

 

 

“ look at them, Myungsoo always make Sungjong to be his number one, he really make him to be important part in his life. Aaahh envy him!” said the woman with pink ribbon in her hair. With her best friends they spent her time in canteen and stalking Myungsoo and Sungjong. The first time she see MyungJong, she think its weird when she found out Myungsoo is the first person who asked Sungjong out. She didn’t know what hit Myungsoo before, because as she know Myungsoo, prince in their school is really strict about relationship and promise he wouldn’t be dating. He always reject every person who confessed to him. But last year Myungsoo broke his promise and confessed to Sungjong and make all of his fans broken heart.

 

 

“ Yes, and Sungjong is so lucky. He can get the hot Myungsoo”

 

“ , I cant hold they lovey-dovey, can we out from here?” said their friend. 

 

“ Yes you right, we must go now or we can die due Jealousy “  they take their drinks and leaved the table. Still continued their gossip.

 

 

 

While Sungjong, he just can see the group leaved their place and sighed.

 

 

 

“ it’s happened again” He murmured.

 

“ What?” Asked Myungsoo. Sungjong look at his boyfriend’s eyes and frowned.

 

“ How can you still calm when everyone look at us so intimidating?” Myungsoo laughed when he heard what Sungjong said, he look at Sungjong deeply and kiss his nose.

 

“ They don’t, why you are so cute eoh?”

 

“ Aish, this is your fault… you are too popular and it makes your fans always stalked us everyday”

 

“ Nope, Nope” cut Myungsoo, he let his laugh again while drink his orange juice “ It’s your fault to make me fall in love with you”

 

 

And Sungjong can feel his face turn to be red again…

 

*****

 

It’s already 3 years Sungjong and Myungsoo started to dating each other. They entered the same college and still spreading they lovey-dovey. Make every couple and people envy when look at them.

 

But the day when Myungsoo said there’s a new student in his class, he started to change. He started to go out with his new friend and became more selfish.

 

And yes, it’s makes his time and Sungjong diminished drastically. When Sungjong ask him to teach  some subject for Sungjong’s exams he always reject it, unlike before Myungsoo always come to Sungjong’s house every week and teach him. So do when Sungjong ask him to date, Myungsoo always have some reason to reject it.

 

Myungsoo turn to be different people, he always reject Sungjong’s calls and seldom to reply Sungjong’s message. He just met Sungjong if he need something and always gone again the day after it. He always mad at Sungjong when Sungjong didn’t ask his permission to go with his friends but he never tell Sungjong when he go out with his friends.

 

 

“ Sungjongie, did you and Myungsoo in fight now?” Hoya, Sungjong’s best friend ask suddenly. He feels a bit strange with sungjong because he rarely saw sungjong and myungsoo together lately.

 

“ He’s so busy now hyung”

 

“ Are you sure? I met him several times at the mall, he is with his friend, Sungyeol… They look pretty close”

 

“ Maybe he has something to do in there hyung, you know right, myungsoo hyung always help his friend with their exhibition”

 

“ But there’s no exhibition at that time. Hm,,, I don’t know, maybe I see the wrong people”

 

“ Yes, Maybe… hyung” to be honets Sungjong not sure with his own answer. He also often found Myungsoo and Sungyeol walk together, and whether it’s for their duty, watch or just a drink together. Once he asked myungsoo about it and it makes myungsoo upset to him. Myungsoo think sungjong did' t trust him again. Due it,  Sungjong don’t ever want to intervene Sungyeol and Myungsoo affair again, because he believes with his lover.

 

*****

 

“ I heard you has a pretty boyfriend, is it right Myung?” Asked Sungyeol. Now they are  at fancy restaurant and ate lunch together. Spend lunch together is a new agenda for Sungyeol and Myungsoo lately. And they never miss it even for one day.

 

 

“ Hm… Why?”

 

“ Why you didn’t indroduced him to me?”

 

“ Is it important ?”

 

“ Of course! I want to know your taste” smirked Sungyeol.

 

“unfornately we aren’t in good condition now“

 

“ Uh? Why?”

 

“ Dunno, I just felt a bit overwhelmed… our 3 years feels getting boring now”

 

“ Really? How can you thought like that?”

 

“ You want to know the answer, huh?” said myungsoo with his smile.

 

 

Sungyeol smiled when hearing Myungsoo’s answers, He nodding his head and return to eat his lunch. Not aware  if there is a pair of eyes that were looking towards them.

 

 

 

Sungjong POV

 

I tried to call back to Myungsoo hyung phone, I guess I have been sending lots of message to him but there’s no one message that he reply to me. So do with my call, he didn’t answered it since week ago!

Today I got the task for looking some accessories  to campus event later and initially I wanted to ask Myungsoo Hyung to help me look for it. But it turns out hard to reached him and it makes me to accept  Hoya hyung’s offered to help me. Well, I think that’s not a problem right?

 

So, I was at the mall since 3 hours ago and now I bring a lot of groceries in my hand. Time is showed to  lunch now and I can hear Hoya hyung and my stomach who asks to be filled. So we decided to go to the restaurant before he walked me  to come home. And what my surprise is, when i and hoya hyung entered a restaurant i met myungsoo hyung being happy chatting with his friend.

 

Suddenly, I picked up my phone and tried to call his number. I could see he took his mobile phone and stared at the screen for a bit before he back to talking with Sungyeol hyung. I dunno, i can only fell silent when see it, for the sake of lonely boyfriend, he had just ignored the call from me.

 

 

And i can only gave a weak smile.

 

 

 

Well maybe it is time he was tired with everything.

 

I don’t know but I just only thinking like that. My friend had told me about it before, when your relationship with your boyfriend already in 3rd year or more we must be careful Because the longer you dating, your partner  will be bored with you.

 

 

“ Sungjongie, Are you alright?” Hoya hyung asked me with his worry voice.

 

“ Hyung, I want go home now, how if we had  lunch at my home? I will cooked your favourite dishes!”

 

“ Hum… okay if you want to make it Jongie, let’s go home”

 

 

*****

 

 

Well it's been a week since I saw Myungsoo hyung lunch with Sungyeol hyung and yesterday I accidentally saw them hugging. Well I think its normal for a friends to hug each other but I don’t know why I feel so scared and suspicious. So, At that time I could feel my world seemed to spinning faster and the oxygen that somehow depleting.

 

Okay, called me exaggerate but that's how I feel. I tried to find Myungsoo hyung in his class, his home, even I went to his workplace and there’s always be any reason that he used to avoid me.

 

Actually I don’t know what happened with him. did I made a mistake until he became like this to me?  If I didn’t wrong, the mistake that I made last time is I forgot to ask his permission when I and my friends went to shopping and noraebang. But I think it’s already done because the next day Myungsoo hyung is back as usual.

 

So what happened with him now?

 

Is he really tired with me?

 

Should  I let him go?

 

But if I let him go, I would have lost his smile and his attention to me. and I guess I can't live well if it happens.. My life will become uncompleted.

However, I can't be selfish if it’s true if myungsoo hyung already tired with everything, right?

 

Oh God, can you give a clarity for me so I could think better…

 

 

_TBC

 

 

a/n: Hello this is the chapter 1 and hope you forgive my error grammar and my typo if you found it :"

 

 

Regards,

 

CrimsonMeester