All or Nothing

Everything has changed

All or Nothing

Author: Crimson Meester

Beta Reader: Inspirit0000

 

** Everything Has Change**

 

Sungjong walked his bike into the garage of his house. Today he planned to go to Myungsoo's house to explain all the misunderstandings that had happended in between them. It might be difficult to talk with Myungsoo today because him emotions are still not stable. But at least he should give it try. If not now, he doesn't know the next time he would get another chance. He won't let Sungyeol hear this conversation and try to hypnotize Myungsoo again.

 

"Sungjong, where do you want to go?" He heard his hyung, Sunggyu, shout from the inside.

 

 

Ever since Sunggyu decided that someone made Sungjong sad yesterday, he decided to move in with him to make sure the younger feel better and smile again. He didn't notice how bad it was until Sungjong had lost his appetite. Now he knew that the boy he was staying with was no longer the cheerful Sungjong he knew but a completely new person that was felt like a stranger to him.

 

 

" I just want to get some fresh air, hyung."

 

" Are you sure you are fine now?"

 

 

"What do you mean? Of course I'm okay hyung!” Sungjong replied with a simple smile. 

 

 

Sunggyu knew him all too well, he knew that the smile was fake.

 

 

“Just make sure you get home before dinner time.”

 

 

******

 

Sungjong was standing in front of Myungsoo’s house. He could feel his body slightly shaking as his voice seemed to disappear for it wouldn’t emerge to call  Myungsoo to come out.  He was grateful when he saw Myungsoo's mom come out from the house and found him standing in front of the fence. she called him immediately and smiled at him.

 

" Sungjong-ah, it has been ages since I last saw you!”

 

" Ah, aunty..."

 

" Come Sungjong-ah,” She said.

 

With that request, Sungjong finally moves his feet and enters Myungsoo's house. He walked closer to Myungsoo's mom and she hugs him tightly.

 

 

" You're getting skinny, did something happen?”

 

"No..." He replied softly. He closed his eyes and felt the warmth from her hug spread out throught out his body. he missed her hug. It was a hug from a mother who could make her son feel comfortable and forget about all the problems that he faces. For Mrs. Kim, Myungsoo's Mom, Sungjong was just like a son to her. she knew that Sungjong had lost both of his parents to a plane accident and he had no one now. When the first time Myungsoo had introduce Sungjong to his family, Mrs. Kim was already attracted to Sungjong's charm. She was the first person who supported their relationship.

 

 

" You look like you are having a lot of trouble. It could make you sick! Did Myungsoo hurt you badly?" She let go of his arms and stared at him.

 

" Did Myungsoo cheat on you?”

 

 

" No, aunty, Myungsoo didn't hurt me. Why were you thinking that?"

 

 

" Because you seldom come to our house now, Myungsoo became very emotional lately and Sungyeol always comes by.”

 

" Sungyeol always comes?"

 

" Yes, he always comes at noon and spends his time with Myungsoo until noghttime. i don't know what they are talking about, but i dont really like Sungyeol. i have a feeling that he's a bad influence on Myungsoo."

 

 

“Sstt... Aunty you can't judge Sungyeol hyung!"

 

" Aish... My baby Sungjong is always thinking possitive. Anyway, do you want to meetMyungsoo now?" With her words, Sungjong remembered the real motive of coming to Myungsoo's house.

 

" Ah Yes... Is Myungsoo?”

 

" Yes, he is in his room. He is now isolated from the outside world. Come in and meet him, Sungjong-ah. Talk to him and solve your problems." She gently poked Sungjong's shoulders. " Take your time Sungjong-ah, i will go to the market and leave you two here."

 

 

" Ah yes, Aunty... Be careful on your way!”

 

 

" You too, Sungjong-ah,”

 

 

******

 

Sungjong took a deep breath before he walked closer to Myungsoo’s room. He can feel the gloomy aura radiating from inside the room. He can just imagine Myungsoo's condition now. He knocked the door and waited for Myungsoo's reply.

 

" Mom, i'm fine... I will come down at dinner time! " Myungsoo shouted. Myungsoo was in a really bad mood.

 

 

Knock... Knock...

 

 

" Mom, Stop it! I said I will…”

 

 

" It's not aunty, it's me... Myungsoo Hyung” Sungjong interrupted.

 

 

*******

 

 

"Lee Sungjong, what are you doing in here?!" Myungsoo opened his door and looked at Sungjong with rage in his eyes. He looked so tired. There was even dark circles around his eyes.

 

" I want to talk!”

 

" There's no more stuff that could be discussed Sungjong-ah, go home now!”

 

" No… Hyung, it's not what it seems, you misunderstood!”

 

" About what? About you cheating on me with Hoya Hyung? Or you cheating with that guy who doesn't have eyes?" 

 

" How can I cheat on you especially with my hyung! And what was it again? Hoya hyung? You really got the wrong idea.”

 

" Do you think I will believe you now?"

 

" But, it's true,” Sungjong said. " Sunggyu hyung just came back from Japan.”

 

" Enough Sungjong-ah, I think Sungyeol was right!” 

 

" Why would believe Sungyeol so much hyung?"

 

" Because he cares about me. He won’t make me sad like what you did to me."

 

" You’re sad because you love me right, hyung? You felt nothing for Sungyeol, that’s why you aren't upset with him. Don't say you already forgot our promise? The promise that you will always love--"

 

" Ck… Forget about us Sungjong-ah, I think its over now! Please leave me alone!”

 

“But,Hyung…” 

 

" Just leve Sungjong-ah, stay away from me. You'll be free from now on. Just forget me, forget everything. You're a fool, always thinking about us when we couldn't even continue this relationship!"

 

"It's true, i'm nothing but a fool for you." He said " But, i dont care, i never cared... For as long as this relationship lasted, i loved you without a doubt, I didn't care what Myungsoo felt right now. He is too hurt and he can't do anything. He looks so patethic right now. It felt like the words hates him and they just coulnd't wait to send him all the way down to Tartarous to live a lonely life in there. He would be just like Cronos, who lives life alone in tartarous.

 

 

 

" I'm sorry Sungjong, I won't hate you anymore. Just leave!”

 

 

" So, can you forgive me then...Hyung? Forgive me because I made you unhappy and sad. Could we be friends again and restart everything from the very beginning?"

 

" Not now... I still can't forgive you.”

 

 

"Why you can't forgive me, this wasn't even my fault..." Sungjong wiped his tears. He's  feels so pathetic right now.

 

 

" It's All or Nothing, Sungjong-ah.”

******

 

" What do you want? Sungjong wasn't at home now.” Sunggyu said to Howon who just came to visit Sungjong's house. Sunggyu just looked at Hoya with not so friendly glare and it made Hoya so scared that he wanted to run away from Sunggyu. He just needed to see Sungjong now. He felt that the young man need him right now.

 

 

" Where did he go?"

 

" I don't know.”

 

" How is he?"

 

" He looks so fake,” said Sunggyu frankly. " Anyway, do you know who is Kim Myungsoo?"

 

 

Hoya froze in his place as he heard Myungsoo’s name. Right! Kim Myungsoo! Sungjong definitely should have went to go visit him by now!

 

 

" So, looks like you know Kim Myungsoo... Mind to tell me about him?" He said coldly, Sunggyu walked closer to Hoya who was still day dreaming.

 

 

*****

 

 

To Be Continued....

 

 

So Helloooo it's me again CrimsonMeester,

sorry for making you wait so long for this chapter! I'm sorry for making Sungyeol so evil in this Fanfic >.>

Anw i just finished it and guess what~~~ i got a beta reader for this FF ><

I hope you guys will like it, and THANK YOU SO MUCH for Inspirit0000 because you want to help me with this (?) fanfic lol

 

 

Thanks Hope you like this chapter!

 

Cheers,

 

CrimsonMeester

 

 

No spoilers for next FF :P

 

Omake~

 

Sungjong: I hate you!

Myungsoo: Yes we hate you, you make me looks so bad in your Fanfic. how can i hurt baby sungjong like that! so cruel!!!

Sungjong: Yes yes yes author-nim really cruueelll~~~

Me: I'm sorry guys OTL i promise i will end this Fict soon~~~

MyungJong: YOU PROMISE IT!!!

Myungsoo: Promise not to hurt Sungjong again!

Me: Hurt??!! Huuuhh it's you who hurt Sungjongie, ya! Kim Myungsoooo!!!

Sungjong: But you are the author *pouts*

Me: Uhh~~ Yee~~~s... so everyone please wait for the ending xD

MyungJong: Yes, 2 or 3 chapter again!

Me: So, bye bye~~~ see you at next chappie :3