Chapter 3 - Is it Real (Part-A)

Everything has changed

Everything has Change

Chapter 3 – Is it real?

 

“ He was very exhausted, there’s so many things that he thought and make him fall in stress. He lost his meal and make his anemia relapse. He lacks of nutrients and rest, when he wake up tell him to take more food and adequate rest” Hoya nods his head frequently while Myungsoo only look at Sungjong who still in his deep sleep.

When the doctor finished his words Hoya drove him forward. Left Myungsoo who still looked at Sungjong with his pale face. In outside Hoya can see Sungyeol who sat not far from Where sungjong’s room.

Their stares meet. With his flat and cold stares, Hoya walks closer to Sungyeol.

 

“ Lee Sungyeol” He looked at Sungyeol deeply, with his cold stares and unfriendly aura.

“ What do you want”

“ Leaved Myungsoo alone” Hoya’s soft whispered flowed through Sungyeol’s ears.

 

Sungyeol who heard Hoya’s words couldn’t help but let out a chuckle.  He looked over at Hoya, who was looking at him with his so-unfriendly-gaze. He stand up from his seats and smiled.

 

EVERYTHING HAS CHANGE

 

Meanwhile,

Myungsoo keep his stares to the beautiful boy who was sleeping now in front of him. He let his hands to touch the boy's hair and cares it slowly. It just anemia, nothing serious with that disease, but he just worry if the anemia must relapse when Sungjong alone or make the boy passed out again in public area when Hoya or him wasn't near him. Usually, when his anemia relapse Sungjong will lost his energy and make him lost control with his body, that's what makes Myungsoo worried till now when he recalled Sungjong is always be so clumsy.

 

"You always make yourself in danger Jongie" said Myungsoo softly. He look at Sungjong face again and stop his stares when he look Sungjong's lips. He held his breath before he kiss the younger lips. Just a simple kiss for his lover before he back to the cold Myungsoo. He still has to avoid his little lover for a while.

 

"Wake up soon Jongie" he said before he stand up from his seat and search Hoya’s appreance.

 

And when he want to search Hoya he remember something,

 

"Sungyeol"  

 

Yeah Sungyeol, he remember he leaved Sungyeol in restaurant. He dont know if Sungyeol follow him to the hospital and was talking with Hoya. He was too worried when he found Sungjong passed out when he want to go to bathroom until make him forget if he come to restaurant with Sungyeol.

 

He take his bag and ready to walked out from Sungjong's room. But he stop his steps again when he want to open the door, he looked at Sungjong again and sighed.

 

" Maybe i'm too selfish but, Please, wait for me until i can manage my feeling for you, baby-ah"

 

*****

 

" Sungyeol, where are  you? " said Myungsoo on the phone.

 

" I'm already in home Myungsoo-ah, how is your lover condition?" lied Sungyeol, actually he still in the hospital and now was looking at Myungsoo who talked with his phone. He was hiding and hope Myungsoo cant find him. He want to stalking Myungsoo right now, and want to make the boy feels a bit regret because he forget his existence before.

 

"Hm, im sorry Sungyeol... I leaved you at that restaurant."

 

" ah, its okay Myung... So, are  you still at the hospital? Is Sungjong's condition too worsed?"

 

"ahni, his anemia just relapse because he was too tired and forget to take his food. he is fine now. Thanks for asking"

 

"you are welcome Myung, i hope Sungjong will Recover soon" said Sungyeol 'and i will try to make you mine again Myungsoo-ya’

 

"Yes, i hope so... Hm, Sungyeol i must  go now. Will call you later, bye"

 

"Yes..." Sungyeol replied Myungsoo words before he cut off the line. He  sighed, looking at Myungsoo who still standing in front of Sungjong's room. From a far, he can see how worried and sad Myungsoo now.

 

"Pfftt, at home now? What a good liar Lee Sungyeol" Hoya talked sharply, yes there is Hoya in there. He still talked with Sungyeol when Myungsoo call the man and he decided to heard what they talking about. And it's so funny when Sungyeol said he already at home when he still at hospital and was looking at Myungsoo right now. And the things that make Hoya laughed is when Myungsoo didnt realize if Sungyeol was following him to the hospital.

 

 

Even they are in the same car.

 

 

"Shut up" Sungyeol was so annoying now, he’s so upset today, first the accident ruin Myungsoo and Sungyeol lunch date, second, Lee sungjong stole Myungsoo attention with his condition, third, Hoya asked him to leaved Myungsoo alone, and of course he will never grant the request from Hoya. Last, FOR THE GOD SAKE, How can Myungsoo not realize if he went to hospital with him! Even they are in  the same car. "" he mumbled.

 

" see Lee Sungyeol, he still care to Sungjong even he didnt relize if you come along with him just now. Haha you are so pathetic"

 

" I said shut up!"

 

" No, i won't. I will always watch over you. When you make Sungjong sad, i will destroy you for sure" he said before leaving Sungyeol alone.

 

~~~~~~~

 

Hoya walked towards the vending machines. After the long talk with the stubborn Sungyeol he decided to buy orange juice who can eliminate his thisrty. He still upset now, of course he do. He was mad to Myungsoo today and  so worried with Sungjong condition.

Hoya open his soft drink and walking back to Sungjong room.

 

When he walked in the room, he can see Sungjong was awake and daydreaming.

 

" You woke up" Hoya walked closer to Sungjong, sit in the chair beside Sungjong and look at him.

 

" Hyung"

 

" Yes?"

 

"I'm sorry, i make you worried again" Hoya smiled, he touch Sungjong hair it gently.

 

"It's okay. What do you feel now?"

 

"want to go home"

 

"Alright, after your condition stabil"

 

" I hate hospital, " Sungjong pouting his lips,

 

"Okay i will ask the doctor and asking him permission to take you home"

 

"Yeay i love you Hyung, you are the best"

 

●●●●●

A man with small eyes kept sighing, he looked at the watch, its already midnight. It feels like he’s been waiting for hours in a tiny house, looking for a beautiful man that has been promise to deliver the script today.

 

 

"Why is he still not back to home" he sighed "Lee Sungjong, You’re really----"

 

 

 

Cklek

 

 

Like a prayer that finally given an answers. A beautiful man that he wait for his arrival from hours ago finally showing his nose. He just want to yell to the man and rebuked him but he stop his words when he saw that beautiful man doesn't go home alone. He was with another man.

 

" Who are you" Asked him coldly "Lee Sungjong, what time do you think now?"

 

"H--Hyung..."

 

 

Just like the small-eyed man, Hoya only can look at him in an confusion. He dont know the man who standing in front of him now and why he can enter sungjong's home.

 

 

"Lee Sungjong, give me the explanation now."

 

"Why are you here hyung?"

 

"Im here to take your script, you make me wait for you in 6hours and you ask me why would i be here?"

 

 " , I'm sorry hyung I forgot if you will going here. ah, I'll take my script. " Sungjong patting his head. He remembers having an appointment with his cousin today. He immediately ran to his room and looking for his script. As soon as he opened the door to his room he remembered if he was together with Hoya. So, he take his script quickly and back to living room, the place where he leaved Hoya  with his hyung before.

 

"Take this hyung, im sorry im forgot, and ah hoya hyung this is my cousin, Sunggyu, he worked at a printing  company and he will be my editor"

 

"Ah" said Hoya shortly, He disconnected his eye sight to sunggyu and looked back at Sungjong. The questions who was flying in his brain already got the answered. 'So he just Sungjong family, thats why he was here, in sungjongs home'

 

"Now, explain to me why you back at this time? Its already midnight! Dont say you just back from your date"

 

"Wha-? Of course no Hyung. I just back from my campus, I have project who must complete this week and Hoya hyung help me to complete my task" Hoya raised his eyebrow, since when Sungjong change to be a liar like this. He thought.

 

"You lie"

 

"No! Right Hoya hyung?" Sungjong looked at Hoya with his puppy eyes, hope Hoya will help him.

 

"Yes" Sungjong let his breath out when he heard it "He must finished his script for theater festival project next week"

 

" Whatever, i dont believe in you when you said you must finished your script in your campus when i just comeback from your campus one hour ago "

 

 

And Sungjong only can hold his breath, while Sunggyu let out his smile when he know he is right,Sungjong was lying to him. But he won't ask Sungjong more about it.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~ TBC

 

 

 

a/n:

 

I'm sorry guys, i think i spent a long time to post this one. Hope you still remember this one.

ah, Anw i need Beta Reader (I know my english so *sorryforthisone*, thats why i need to search someone who can help me to correct my grammar). if you can help me, please tell me :) i will send my fict to you.

 

 

Cheers,

CrimsonMeester