Letter 편지

332322
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Luhan!~” I looked back and immediately smiled fakely. It was baba and mama waiting for me. I had just landed in Beijing’s airport. Even though I tried not smiling, the only wish I had was to forget Sehun. I gave them a big hug, crying silently. It was too many years since I had seen them, but that wasn’t the reason. “What’s wrong?” Mama asked as her hand slipped down my head. I shrugged, not wanting to tell them what was really wrong, “Wo ai ni...” I told them and grabbed their hands. Though I was this old, I still held their hands. I didn’t care about myself anymore, but about everyone else. I patiently waited for them to catch up with me, as they turned older. I seriously needed to talk to the members now, but manager hyung had forbidden us to get contact. I wasn’t able to talk to them, which meant I wasn’t a member anymore.

The door opened. I looked curiously around our house. It looked the same. My room was still filled with childhood memories. Drawings, toys and a football. It was all messy, but I felt good finally returning. “L-Luhan…” My mama stuttered as I turned around, looking at her. “These are for you” She continued, holding a bunch of letters in her hands. I took them and instantly sat down on my small, old bed. They were letters from my childhood friends. They all congratulated me and told me how talented I was.

Please log in to read the full chapter