His name was Sehun

332322
Please log in to read the full chapter

I weakly hit his stomach, as I wasn't in the mood to hit any harder. ‘’Hyung~ Why are you doing this?’’ He asked, as he tenderly tried breathing. His stomach hurt a lot, but that wasn't the problem. He should just stop joking in a moment like this. ‘’Why are you doing this to Sehun-ah?’’ I answered and began crying. I closed my eyes, hitting into the air. ‘’I don't know what you're talking about hyung...’’ He stopped talking as drops of blood bursted out of his mouth, because of the hit. He slowly continued ‘’-Though you're my hyung, you was also my friend... Try at least to be a bit nicer’’ He said, walking towards me. He grabbed my shirt, but shrugged and let it go. He hit my shoulder with his, as he walked past me instead. I disappointed continued going to the dorm. My head hurt a lot. I wanted to look for Sehun. He must either has felt really sad or did his head hurt as well? Sehun was always the most emotional of us all, but it wasn’t very often he was like that. He was always shy, so tried hiding his true feelings behind a mask. I jogged to the dorm and I was immediately standing outside the door. What if he wasn’t there? What if he didn’t want to look at me? I had so many thoughts running inside of my head. I silently knocked the door. No sound came from the dorm. As I opened the door, it felt really cold. Wind came from the dorm, flowing out of the door. I dried my eyes and walked in. The other members kept being at the farewell party, while I went to find Sehun. Didn’t they even notice he wasn’t there? It was surely all because of me. I was the one who absolutely had to leave EXO. Since I told them about it, they only thought about themselves. ‘’S-Sehun-ah?’’

Please log in to read the full chapter