Our Journey

The Pain of Love

Kris stood up in front of the swing. That swing and this park was the most important place for him. Because this place was her girlfriend most favourite place. His mind wandered back to the past.


 

"Hyori-ya, will you be my girlfriend? We have been childhood friends but lately my feelings for you changed. I don't want you as a friend but as a girlfriend. So, will you accept my feeling?" asked Kris in the park. As usual, Hyori wanted to play swing again so he took her there. And finally, he decided to confess to her

"Wu Yi Fan, you are not joking right? Because if i find you joking with me right now, i'll kill you" said Hyori glaring at Kris. She didn't want Kris to trick her

"Why would i? I truly madly in love with you. There's no other thing i want in this life than be with you. I love you, Park Hyori" said Kris holding Hyori's hand this time. Hyori's eyes widen in shock.

"K-Kris, you really mean it?" asked Hyori. Kris nodded his head.

"Then yes! Yes, i would love to be your girlfriend. I love you too Kris Wu. Madly in love with you for all this years" said Hyori hugging Kris happily

 


Kris decided to sit on the swing and moved it back and forth. He was thinking of all the memories he spent with his loved one. He remembered their first awkward yet romantic first date.


 

"Yah, wanna go to the amusement park tomorrow?" asked Kris. Hyori looked at Kris and nodded. They had been dating for 2months already.

"Good, i'll pick you up around 8am this Sunday, okay? Be prepared when i pick you up" said Kris

"I will. And you too, don't be late on our first date okay?" said Hyori. Kris nodded and ruffled her hair.

 

"Where's that paboKris! I told him not to be late already" said Hyori waiting for Kris in the front yard. She had been waiting for 10minutes already.

"Ugh! Whatever! I'll go back in!" said Hyori mad. She was about to enter her house when Kris stopped her.

"Mianhae, Hyori-ya, i overslept. But, i'm all ready now. Let's go to the amusement park now, ne?" said Kris holding Hyori's hand. Hyori still mad but she followed Kris still.

"PaboKris" mumbled Hyori annoyed. Kris heard it and chuckled. He was spent times to prepare a surprise for Hyori later. A candlelight dinner at a famous restaurant and a ring he hid in the dish.

 

"This is so fun! I don't feel like wanna go home yet" said Hyori holding ballon and dolls. Kris won it for Hyori from the stalls.

"But we need to go it dinner. Let's go, i know a nice place to eat" said Kris holding Hyori's hand. Hyori blushed seeing Kris. He had been so nice today and she loved it.

"I hope you would like the food" said Kris smiling

"Wah, pasta, i love it. Gomawo Kris-ah, it's been such a long time i haven't eat any pasta" said Hyori beaming with happiness. Kris smiled.

"Then let's eat. But eat carefully, ne? And slowly so you won't get choke" reminded Kris. Beside, he didn't want Hyori to swallow the ring.

"Ne, i will" said Hyori started eating. After some minutes of eating, Hyori suddenly bit something hard. She took a tissue and spit it out. Her eyes widen seeing the ring.

"Please don't get shock like that" said Kris. Hyori was at a loss of words.

"I give you ring doesn't mean i wanna marry you now. We are still high school students and i don't have any plan to get married any time soon too. I give you that ring so you know that you are mine and no one can take you away from me. And when the right time comes, i'll put that ring on your finger" said Kris smiling. Hyori was all smiling and hugged Kris. She just too happy to be loved by Kris.

"Thank you Kris-ah, i love you so much. Thank you for the ring" Hyori said. She braved herself and kissed Kris on the lips. They both blushed and laughed.

 


Kris stood up and walked away from the park. He went to another meaningful place for them both. The orphanage. Hyori and Kris lived together under one roof after they both graduated. They hadn't married yet but they both agree to adopt a baby. So they went to the orphanage.


 

"Kris-ah, should we adopt a girl or a boy?"asked Hyori

"Anything My Hyori want. I promise you already i'll love any baby we adopt" said Kris Hyori's hair. Hyori smiled and kissed Kris' cheek.

They walked around and finally stop in front of a baby girl. She looked so cute while sleeping. And so much like an angel. Hyori fall in love with that baby and desperately wanna adopted her as their baby. Twe weeks after, they finally brought that little baby girl with them and named her Jasmine.

"Our precious baby Minnie" said Hyori smiling. Kris smiling too and hugged Hyori from behind. Jasmine arrival just made them even more happy than before.

 


After chatting and looking inside the orphanage, Kris decided to just wander off somewhere. He decided to go to the place where he proposed Hyori. That family restaurant near their house.


 

"Hyori, you do know i love you so much right?" asked Kris. Hyori nodded and continued on feeding foods for Jasmine.

"And you do know i love Jasmine and treasure our times together?" asked Kris. Hyori nodded again and even more confused now.

"Why? Are you breaking up with me?" asked Hyori. Kris furiously shook his head.

"NO! Of course no! I will never break up with you. But, i know this might be too sudden but we already dating for 8 years now" said Kris. Hyori still looked confused. Even the 2years old Jasmine looked at her dad.

"What happen Kris-ah? Just say it out" said Hyori holding Kris' hand and smiled

"Hyori-ya, my love, will you be my wife?" asked Kris kneeling in front of Hyori. Hyori gasped and started crying out of happiness. Jasmine clapped her hand even though she didn't know what happened.

"Kris-ah, of course i want to be your wife. I have bee waiting so long for you to propose me. This way we can be a perfect parents for baby Minnie" said Hyori happily. Kris put the ring on Hyori's finger and kissed her head. All the other customers cheering for them.

 


Kris walked away from that restaurant and went back home. It was time for lunch and he hadn't made any. He didn't forget to buy the ingridients too.


It was the time for the wedding to be held. Everyone waiting for the bride to arrive. Kris already prepared and now playing with baby Minnie. Hyori went to the church with her parents while Kris went here with his parents and baby Minnie.

"Why they haven't arrive yet? They're late already" said Kris pacing back and forth. His dad pat him on the shoulder.

"They'll be here soon, okay? Don't worry, probably traffic jam" his dad trying to comfort Kris

"Eager to see your wife in her wedding gown i suppose?" teased his mom. Kris blushed hard. "Mom! You are such a teaser"

They wait for around 5 minutes until Kris phone rang. He searched for it and picked up the call. "Hello?"

Kris expression suddenly turned to angry and disbelieve. He was shouting to the person on the line. Suddenly, he ran outside. His parents brought Jasmine with them and ran after Kris.

"Wu Yi Fan! Stop right now!" shouted his dad. But Kris didn't stop and kept on running. He just needed to confirm on thing.

"Wu Yi Fan! What about your wedding?" shouted her mon but Kris still running like crazy. He didn't wanna waste a single second.

When he arrived, he quickly ran to the ICU. He was told that Hyori's car got ab accident and she was in a critical condition. He just needed to check this out. His heart was beating like crazy.

"Wu Yi Fan-ssi?" asked the nurse. Kris nodded. "Please follow me". The nurse led him to the corner. Hyori was laying there. She was so pale.

"Ya! Hyori-ya, wake up! Don't you dare to leave me at our wedding day! Open your eyes! Please, i beg you" said Kris. Tears began to fall from his eyes. Hyori was alright before but suddenly, she was between live and dead.

"What hap-" his dad words was hung in the air. His parents also shocked seeing Hyori's condition. Jasmine got off from her grandpa and walked to Kris.

"Appa, umma sleep?" asked Jasmine. Kris was crying and hugging Jasmine. Jasmine looked confused.

"Ne, she is sleeping. She will be awake soon to play with baby Minnie again. Don't worry ne, umma will wake up soon. She has to" said Kris. His dad recovered from the shock and pat Kris' back. Her mom was crying and hugged Kris.

"Don't worry, Hyori-ah will wake up soon. Don't worry, ne? She is strong" said Kris' mom comforting Kris. He was still crying while holding Hyori's hand and hugging Jasmine.


 

Kris opened the door and closed it again. He took off his shoes and put it back to the rack.

"I'm home" said Kris while walking to the kitchen. No sound was heard. So, he put the groceries in the kitchen and went to the kid's bedroom.

"Anyone here?" asked Kris while opening the door. He saw Hyori sleeping beside Jasmine and their new baby boy. Kris smiled and put the blanket over Jasmine and Hyori. He was about to walk out when Hyori woke up.

"Kris-ah? You are back?" asked Hyori rubbing her eyes. Kris walked to her and kissed her head. "Ne, i'm home"

"Ah, welcome home Kris-ah. Mian i fall asleep. I spent the morning playing with the kids and helping baby Minnie does her homework" said Hyori standing up to hug Kris. Kris hugged her back tight.

"What's wrong Kris-ah? Something happen today?" asked Hyori. Kris shook his head. "Nothing, just reminiscing the old time. Go back to rest while i prepare lunch for us" said Kris Hyori's hair and kissed it. Hyori blushed.

"Ani, gwenchana. I wanna help you prepare lunch. Can i?" asked Hyori. Kris nodded and they both walked out holding hand.

"Just don't burn the food again today" teased Kris. Hyori pouted and walked off. Kris chuckled and went after Hyori. After that he kissed her on the lips.

"Thank you for keep on living for me and our family. I can't imagine my life without you" said Kris hugging Hyori. Hyori smiled and hugged him back. "I can't imagine my life without you too. Thanks for waiting for me". They looked at one another and smiled.

 

Hyori wake up a month later and needed 3months to heal. About several weeks after, they finally got married and a year and a half later, they had a baby boy. Jasmine was so happy to get a little brother. They finally had their perfect family after all the hindrance that blocking their way.