Time

Stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meeting each other was part of the plan, but sometimes plans change to the better and while other for the worest. Taecyeon never thought he would meet the girl of his dream in Korea on their family vacation. The moment he saw her that's when he knew what he wanted to do with life and who he wanted to keep in his. He moved to Korea to get closer with her and get to know her better. Nichkhun met Seohyun when he bump into her in the street, he didn't notice she was blind until he saw her looking for her cane and follow her to her home. After that he would come meet her at the orphanage and stay with her. They became friends and soon after he ask her to be his girlfriend, when Seohyun turn 18 she was ask to move in with him and she knew she had no where to go and agree. Taecyeon bought a house and ask Taeyeon to move in with him after 1 year of dating each other. 

As the man in their life gets busy with work, they're time together has been drifting apart as well. Whenever Taeyeon makes plan for them Taecyeon would have to back out at the last minutes because of work. This went on for more than 3 months until Taeyeon decided to go to Seoul to see her boyfriend, when she went up to his office she open the door and saw a half nake girl sitting on him. 

"So this is what's keeping you busy." 

"Taeyeon." 

"I get it, you don't need to explain." 

Taeyeon got into a taxi and left the building, she went back home and pack her things. By the time Taecyeon got back to their house her things were gone, like she never lived there before. He looked everywhere for her, called her friends but no one have seem her or heard from her. 

"Damn it, where are you?"

Taecyeon waited at home hoping that she would come back the next morning, when morning arrive there was no sigh of her being back. He called his friends to keep an look out for Taeyeon and search for her whereabout. It's been a week since he last saw Taeyeon and he was worry not knowing where she is or where she been hiding. Other week and half went by when he got a call from one of his friend who is working at the airport as a police officer. 

"Taec, i saw Taeyeon got on a flight and went to Jeju." 

"Jeju? Thanks." 

Taeyeon booked a flight and went to Jeju the following day, he had some friends in Jeju that would know where she is or if they have seen her. After knowing where she was he went to the hotel where she staying at. His friend giv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter