Shopping

BAM. And my life ends.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-Your POV-

I woke up at 10am to find a smiling Jiyong sitting upright while hugging a pillow and touching my hair.

"Yah what do you think your doing?" He stopped and stuck out his tongue.

"Fine I'll stop. Jeez. You go wash up; I already did." He turned off the TV and started flipping channels, so I went to the washroom. While I was brushing my teeth, I noticed a few things.

Didn't I have nightmares every night since that day?, I thought. I had a nice sleep; the best one in two years. Maybe it's cos of Jiyong? Maybe being friends with him might not have been such a bad idea. I smiled, then my eyes widened. When was the last time I smiled? The was I was acting was starting to get a bit weird. I finished washing up and changing and went to the bedroom, where Jiyong was still flipping through the channels. 

-Jiyong's POV-

She came out wearing http://cdn.thegloss.com/files/2009/10/jessica-biel-casual-fall-look-for-less.jpg but wearing running shoes and http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=20449553 outside the t-shirt. Wow she looked pretty even in casual clothing :). I was wearing what I wore yesterday, and we left. 

"Yo, the mall's pretty far away. You want to pass by my house for me to get my motorcycle? I have the keys with me so I don't have to go in the house." She stopped walking, and looked like she was suddenly facing a never ending nightmare. "Hey what's wrong? Afraid of feeling the wind blowing against you?", I joked. 

"I-I can't ride a motorcycle anymore."

"Why not? It'll just be a 10 min ride. It'll be over before you-"

"NO!" she shrieked. "I'm gonna remember that time the golden haired man k-k-killed Jinyoung a-a-and then-" she knelt down and burst into tears. . I thought. First off, this idiot here (yours truly) made a girl cry, and of all people he had to be friends with (and possibly have feelings for) was the girl he kidnapped when he was drunk and wasn't thinking. Then the idiot destroyed her life by killing the one she loved. Smart. I went and hugged her tightly, while patting the back of her head. 

"It's ok then. Let's just walk there," I smiled, kissed her forehead, and pulled her up to a standing position. I grabbed her hand so she wouldn't break down, and we walked to the mall. I saw her blush slightly and lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter