Saved

BAM. And my life ends.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Your POV-

It's been 2 years since that incident. B1A4 disbanded at the cause of a bunch of arguments without their leader, and I haven't seen them in 2 years either. I work as a waiter at some small restaurant near where I live now, with a fear of motorcycles. Every night, I have the same nightmare, and you could probably guess what its about.

I woke up, took a shower (cos I felt like it), got dressed, and headed to work, just like every other day. Life has been so boring and depressing, I wonder why. At least the owner of the place is nice, and doesn't mind my gloominess.

After work, I decided to go to the local bar and get a drink. I sat at the counter.

"A strawberry margarita please", thats the drink I would always get. 

I thought today would be just like any other visit to the bar, until a drunk man walked up to me.

"Hey girly, are you with anyone? Let's have some fun~"He was really drunk. His speech was so slurred that it took me a while to understand it. When he grabbed my arm, I panicked. Then all of a sudden, I heard a voice behind me say "she's with me", while grabbed my shoulder and pulled me close to him. The man gave an are-you-serious look and walked away to harass someone else. 

The man that just saved me let go of me. "Hey, are you ok?", he asked. He had short black hair  and looked in his early 20s, wearing a black hoodie with a white shirt underneath and jeans. 

"Yeah, I'm fine, thanks." I answered, with a fake smile on my face.

"Why so depressed?" He asked. How did he see through the smile? "You're engaged right?" Oh yeah. I always wore the ring with me because I couldn't bear letting go of Jinyoung for good.

"Umm, no, I'm not depressed! See! I'm happy!" I said loudly, nearly jumping up and down while smiling brightly. "And no, I'm not engaged; I just happen to have a ring on my 4th finger thats all."

"Oh I see. But you have to stop lying," He chuckled, "I can see through that fake brightness." My drink came, but there were two of them. "Oh? You ordered the same thing?" He asked, surprised, with a slight smile on his face.

"Yeah, I order this every time I come here."

"What's your name?"

"Lee ________. Yours?" He seemed a bit taken aback when I mentioned my name, but I didn't really care.

"Jiyong. Kwon Jiyong at your service." He smirked.

"Same." We kept talking while we finished our drinks, and he offered to walk me home. When we arrived he asked me a really weird question.

"Hey, do you mind if I stay at your house overnight?"

"...What?"

"Uhh I kind of got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter