Apologies

BAM. And my life ends.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Haha… I'm back! With a plan of how this story should end! Kind of. I also noticed I lost a few ppl, sorry :/ but thanks for those who are new :) now for the actual chapter! Hehe I'm liking this new iPod AFF format :3 still has flaws though :/ also this chapter is a bit messy, just remember where each character is and where they are going, so you switch POVs easily.

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=

Owner let me off early today since I just woke up so I decides to go visit Jiyong. As I was walking, it suddenly started raining so I quickly ran to the hospital. I click open the door and saw something I never thought I would ever see. I quickly closed the door and ran straight out of the hospital. I heard him call my name but I ignored him. Why would he do that? He barely even knows her. I kept running along the sidewalk, unable to differentiate between the rain and tears streaming down my face, but the next thing I knew, I ran into someone's solid chest and fell to my knees. The person sheltered me from the rain with his umbrella.

"______, are you ok?" he bent down with his umbrella and patted my head. "or rather, what's wrong?"

"Jiyong oppa and Dara, they…" I managed to choke out until he pulled me into a hug which silenced me.

"don't worry, Jiyong hyung wouldn't do that, he loves you more than anything right?" Jinyoung oppa smiled at me. "That would mean that, by now, he would have kicked Dara out of his room and begun to call you and text you like crazy." I giggled at the thought as I felt my phone vibrating.

"thank you Jinyoung oppa." I kissed him on the cheek. "I'm glad you're still alive." I got up and decided to trust Jinyoung oppa. Although I was a bit doubtful, Jiyong oppa has saved my life countless times, so I hope he won't leave me.

-Dara's POV-

I heard the door click open, and immediately knew who it was when she slammed the door closed, causing Jiyong to shove me away and yell out to her. I felt a pang of guilt in my chest. He tried to sit up and get out of his bed, but I pushed him back down so he wouldn't get hurt anymore.

"Don't-"

"Get out! I'm quitting the job!" he shouted at me. I missed my only chance to save- I pushes that thought out of my mind and headed towards the do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter