Chapter 6

The LOVE between us

After school , Kai and Taeyeon walked home together . Kai kept really slient . Taeyeon asked him what had happened but he did not reply . When reached Taeyeon's house , Kai kissed her forehead and said goodbye to her . The next morning , Kai reached the building in early in the mrning as he knew Taeyeon would not arrive in this timing . When he saw Minji came , he faster kissed her lips . Taeyeon was early today as she brought breakfast to school . Taeyeon saw what happened and "K..Kai oppa..." Taeyeon called . Kai was shock and he hear it was Taeyeon . Taeyeon dropped her breakfast and ran away crying . Kai immediately push Minji to the floor and shouted at Minji, "See what you have done!!!" Kai immediately ran to find Taeyeon . Taeyeon stopped at a corner and sat there crying . Kai saw her and approached to her . "GO AWAY!" shouted Taeyeon . As Taeyeon walks away . Kai holded her hand and pull her back . "Please turst be once. She told me if I kissed her , she will leave both of us alone . I wanted to protect you so  I did it with her ." said  Kai while his tears are flowing down his face . Taeyeon immediately hugged him and Kai hugged her too . When they clean their tears and went back to school . Minji thought that they would fight but she was wrong , they got even more close . Minji regretted for her act and leave them alone . Sehun continued to be their best friend and never say out he love Taeyeon . 

 

~THE END~