Chapter 5

The LOVE between us

~Went back to school~

Kai and Taeyeon walked in the classroom while chatting . Sehun watched them and felt upset . But when Taeyeon sat beside Sehun , she kept turning back as Kai sat behind hem and keep talking and does not really care Sehun . Sehun stands up and leave the classroom . Kai chased him and asked him where is he going . Sehun replied "Nothing. Go out for a walk." Kai went back to the classroom and started talking to Taeyeon again . Taeyeon asked "What happened to hm?" Kai shook his head and said he does not know . During break time , Kai have to stay at the classroom to do his school works but he was worried for Taeyeon . Taeyeon ran to find Sehun and asked him what happened to him . Sehun said nothing . Actually he was jealous that Taeyeon loved Kai and Kai loved Taeyeon too . But Kai was his best friend and decided not to disturb their love . Alot of the students stared at Taeyeon .

Minji who was at the classroom was watching Kai doing his school works . Kai got angry when she keeps looking at him and shouted at her , "Can you leave me alone?" "Okay , if you want me to leave you alone than....I will go find Taeyeon." replied Minji . "HELL NO!" Kai shouted . "What do you want from us?!" Kai shouted . "I just want to get attention and love from you . But you just kept starring at her ." replied Minji . "Will you kiss me once and  I will leave both of you alone?" asked Minji . "If you will , meet me at the building next to the school(where Taeyeon always walk there to school) on the next morning ." said Minji .