Chapter 3

The LOVE between us

~The next day~

Taeyeon came in the class and greeted her classmate cheerfully . Sehun and Kai greeted her too . When she was going to sat down , Minji stared at her and kicked her chair . Kai and Sehun saw that and was staring at Minji . Minji went acting innocent . Many students hate Taeyeon too as Kai always staring at her but not them . 

Minji whispered to Taeyeon , "Come and meet me at the Maths corner during break time." Taeyeon replied , "Okay" . Kai and Sehun did not feel right and decided to follow Taeyeon during break time secretly . During break time , Taeyeon reached the Maths corner , all the students surrounded her . The students started to scold her , pulling her hair and started to beat her . Kai and Sehun immediately ran out to save Taeyeon .

"What do you want from her?" Kai shouted at them when saw Taeyeon lying on the floor injured . Sehun immediately carried Taeyeon with Kai . All the students were looking at them and hate Taeyeon even more . Taeyeon was send to the hospital with Kai and Sehun . Taeyeon was lying on the bed at the hospital . Taeyeon opened her eyes and she did not know what had just happened and why she is in the hospital .