Chapter 4

The LOVE between us

"Hyung , do you like her ? Why are you so angry when she got beaten?" Sehun asked Kai . "N...No!? I don't even like her ! Why should I like her?" Kai said . "Than....why are you so nervous when I asked you?" Sehun asked Kai . Doctor came out after checking on Taeyeon . "You may go in and see her now." Doctor said . "Kai and Sehun?" said Taeyeon . "Yes , we are here to see you . Aare you alright now?" asked Sehun . "Yes . Thank you . *smile*" said Taeyeon . "I will go get some food for you ." said Sehun . "Hyung , look after Taeyeon when I go get some food." Sehun said to Kai . When Sehun went out , Kai sat a chair beside the bed . "Are you alright?" asked Kai . "Yes , thank you and Sehun for saving me when I go bully by them." said Taeyeon .

Kai suddenly hugged Taeyeon and said "I will protect you forever and not let you get hurt." Taeyeon was in shock and was pulling Kai awat from her . But Kai said "Let me hug you for awhile." Taeyeon felt te love and started hugging Kai too . Ssehun was at the door starring both of them . He immediately close the door and sat a chair near the door . Sehun was in love with Taeyeon too but he did not dare to confess to her . But since he can see that Taeyeon loved Kai too so he did not want to disturb their love . Sehun just sat tere and stared blankly . Awhile later , Sehun went in and saw them happily chatting . 

After Sehun pass Taeyeon her food , he said that he need to go now and left immediately as it hurt when he saw Kai and Taeyeon was talking happily .