I Love You Forever

Forgotten Love

You were so confused. *How can Myungsoo and L be the same person? According to my memories of him, Myungsoo was a mischievious, but happy guy who loves to smile. L is just a good looking gang member with a poker face, but when he smiles it is quite mesmerizing.*

Unknowingly, you started to smile. *Wait what am I thinking. Byunghun is my boyfriend.*

The walk to the park was like a mental battle for you. You resisted any thoughts about L and focused on L.Joe.

Finally, you got to the park, but no one was around so you walked around and deeper into the park.

As you walked deeper, it got a bit strange, pink rose pedals were falling off the trees. You caught one of them and sniffed the scent.

You continued to walk, but this time, it was roses falling from the sky. You picked each and every single one of them up.

Soon, you were holding a handful of them. You were confused as the sun started to set. Then a few feet away, you spotted a blond boy holding one rose.

*Byunghun.* You smiled and ran towards him. You couldn't hug him with all the roses you were holding.

"Byunghun, were these roses from you?"

He smiled shyly. "Yeah, today is a special day." You were confused.

"I was 100% sure you forgot that today was the day we first met." You smiled out of embarassment. *He remembers every year and never gets mad when I forget.*

"Sorry. I forgot again."

"Well, to make it up, you can...." L.Joe puckered his lips.

You got closer and leaned in to kiss him. When you planted you lips on his, for some reason, you did not feel the fireworks go on in your head like it use to. Your stomach did not do flip flops nor did you felt giddy and excited.

The kiss felt like nothing. You ignored that feeling and stared into his eyes hoping for the feeling of your heart beginning to swell and race faster.

L.Joe handed you the last rose. "That makes 100 of them. I will love you until they all die." He whispered into your ear. You felt happy and important someone like him loves you.

You stared at the roses and noticed the last one he handed you was different. It was made out of plastic.

"Byunghun, this last one you gave me is plastic." You looked at it confused. He smirked.

Suddenly there was a slight clearing of someone's throat. "It means he will love you forever, noona." Someone whispered. You turned around, but saw no one.

*He's such a sweet guy. How can I ever leave someone like him.*