Help, Sungyeol!

Forgotten Love

The next morning, you and L.Joe were holding hand-in-hand while walking to school. You were sipping your coffee to stay awake since you couldn't sleep last night.

You can tell L.Joe is really happy from they way he was swinging your interwined hands.

*What should I do? Should I really call L Myungsoo to confirm? What if he beats me up? Maybe I should call Sungyeol, but I don't have his number. I'll find him at school.*

You and L.Joe reached the school's yard. You let go and told L.Joe you had something urgent to do so he went to class first.

You asked a few classmates where Sungyeol was. Luckily, you found him reading a book while sipping his coffee under a tree.

"Sungyeol-sshi." You waved.

He looked up to see you. He took another sip of his coffee. "So you believe me now?"

"Not really. I'm not sure. It just sounds so weird. The happy Myungsoo in my memories is hard to believe to be the gangster poker faced L in Infinite."

"Then just yell Myungsoo in front of him."

Your eyes widened. "Are you kidding me? Didn't you say he hates it when people call him by his real name?Are you trying to get me killed just to irk Teen Top or something?"

Sungyeol raised an eyebrow and shut his book. *This girl sure is something. No wonder Myungsoo rather have her remember evverything slowly than tell her everything straight out. So paranoid.*

"How about I call him by his real name, you hide in the bushes to see his reaction. When he is about to beat the crap out of me, you pop out and hug him or whatever you two use to do. Okay? Problem solved?"

You nodded your head and he ruffled your hair. "Let's meet after school."

-----------

During lunch, I was very hungry and finally gained some apetite so I ate A LOT.

Then, I noticed L.Joe who was sitting next to me, just poking his food with his chopsticks.

"Byunghun, aren't you going to eat that instead of stabbing holes on your food?"

L.Joe shot up. "Huh? Oh. Yeahh."

"What's wrong? You want to tell me? I am your girlfriend."

"I...uh...." He sighed.

I nudged him. "Come ooonnn.~"

L.Joe motioned you to come closer. He whispered something in your ear, which made you slightly unhappy.

"Are you serious? But......."