Surprise Visit From Sungyeol

Forgotten Love

You walked back into your apartment, confused. *Where could Byunghun be?* You went inside to take a look at your phone.

You had two missed calls and a message from L.Joe.

Meet me at the park. I have a surprise for you.

You shut your phone, grabbed your jacket and keys and bolted out the door. You opened your door to see Sungyeol standing outside about to knock on your door.

"Oh hey, Sungyeol-sshi. What brings you here?" He raised his eyebrow. "I thought you remember everything."

You shook your head. "I remember almost everything. Just a few missing pieces here and there, hopefully it's not important."

You checked your watch. "Omo! I have to go now. Have a good day Sungyeol-sshi. Can't chat right now, my boyfriend is waiting for me."

You waved him goodbye and started to run off.

"Don't you want to know who is Kim Myungsoo?" He shouted. You skidded to a stop half way down the hall.

You turned around to see Sungyeol leaning against the wall.  "Don't tell me...you're Kim Myungsoo?"

He laughed. "No, No, No. I'm Lee Sungyeol." You sighed in relief. "Hey, I'm not that bad. Can I come in and we talk about who this Kim Myungsoo is?" He beamed.

You nodded your head and opened the doors for him. You placed a cup of coffee he requested.

"So.. who is Kim Myungsoo? What relations do I have with him?" He took a sip of coffee.

"Not bad. Not bad. Kim Myungsoo? Oh he's L from Infinite."

You completely spatted out the si of tea you just drank. You started to choke and wipe away the dripping tea from your mouth. "What??? Are you kidding me?"

"I'm not asking you to believe me. I'm just informing you."

"Did he tell you to come here and say this to me?"

Sungyeol shook his head. "He doesn't even know I'm here. He's out to fight a bunch of random men to relieve his anger."

"I don't know if I should believe you." *So this was what L was afraid of. He knows her too well.*

"Well, you don't have to. All you have to do is go to school and ask for L's real name. Not many people know it since he hates being called that ever since high school started. If anyone dares call him Kim Myungsoo, he will beat the daylight out of them."

Your eyes widen in shock. "And you're telling me to call him Myungsoo? Are you trying to kill me?"

"He won't lay a finger on you. Trust me. He only likes it when his first love *cough* you *cough* call him that."

*F-First love?* You felt your heart beat faster and a rush of heat rising to your face. Sungyeol smirked at your blushing face. *She still likes him.*

Suddenly, Sungyeol stood up. "Well I'm done my coffee. Ihave to go now." You stood up. "W-Wait. Don't you want another cup? I still have some questions."

Sungyeol raised an eyebrow. "What about your boyfriend, L.Joe?"

*Oh right.* "Don't worry, if you have more questions, just ask me in school okay kiddo?" He ruffled your hair and left.

*Is Kim Myungsoo really L?*