Kyuhyun's POV (Part 2)

A Bus Ride Home

Today is the day and there’s no turning back now. I can already see him standing next to Eunhyuk and Donghae and as usual in his own world. He rarely talks to anyone when waiting.

Once the bus arrives, he is the first one to enter the bus along the two weirdoes behind him. The moment I hopped in, I immediately search where he is and spotted him at the second to the last seat. I take a deep breath before executing my plan. As I’m getting closer to him, I see that he placed his bag beside him so that no one will sit beside him but that’s not gonna stop me. Alright Cho Kyuhyun… you can do this! Just like what Heechul hyung said “Just be yourself.”

To get his attention, I faked a cough and called him. “Excuse me.” He looked at me. No… maybe more like “stared” at me and to be honest, I like the reaction that I’m getting. As I make myself sit comfortably beside him, I grabbed his bag and placed it on my lap.

"I don't mind if you want to stare at me but your bag is really heavy." I smirked. This is getting more interesting than I thought it would be. His reaction is priceless! If only I could just pinch his cheeks right now…

"S-sorry..."

Is he blushing? How can he be cuter every single move?! He grabbed his bag from me agitating and hurriedly looked outside the window. His actions… it’s like making me want for more. But after that, nothing happened. The whole trip became quiet until we get on our separate ways.

 __________________________________________________________ 

My plan for today was to go to school early and expecting to get a glimpse of Sungmin but was not done because I just couldn’t sleep properly thinking about what will be my next move. Aish…so I ended up being late for class and getting a punishment from our homeroom adviser. Cleaning the classroom should be easy unless Shindong hyung wasn’t around sneakily eating snacks in the classroom.

Thankfully all of that is over. I’m now spending my lunch in the cafeteria with heechul hyung and hankyung hyung while playing with my best friend. I just need something to relax myself for a moment. Playing a game would be nice.

“Hey maknae! Looks like your plan was a success…” Heechul said while putting down his handy dandy mirror.

While I continue playing my game, I replied to him “What makes you say that?”

“He just hid under the table when he saw you ㅋㅋㅋ” With my peripheral vision, I saw him wrapped himself in Hankyung hyung’s arms not minding the place that we’re currently at. “So what’s your next plan?”

I paused my game and looked at them annoyingly. “I don’t know okay?! I kept on thinking last night that it caused me to be so irritated right now. Nothing comes into my f****** mind!”

“Relax Kyuhyun. Shouting at Heechul is not a good idea.” Hankyung hyung said to me as he rubbed the back of Heechul hyung to make him at ease.

“Sorry about that…” I glanced at Sungmin for a moment and back to the two. “I just want to be with him and I can’t think of anything… please help me. Please.” I sighed.

“I didn’t know you’re that desperate.” Heechul hyung answered. “I’m not saying this to you just to make you at ease but I’m 100% sure that he also likes you. For the past 30 minutes that I observed him, he keeps on glancing at you. Why not try hiding? To ~”

“Or maybe become an anonymous texter!” Hankyung hyung replied satisfyingly with his answer.

“Or maybe I can just do both!” I answered them grinning. “But how can I get his mobile number?”

“Well I think I have the answer for that. Look at where Ryeowook is going.” Heechul hyung pointed on the said person. The moment I laid my eyes on him, I saw Yesung hyung approaching him.  “Are they together? Wait! Yesung hyung can help me!”  

We have a meeting tomorrow in the music club. Good timing! I’ll just talk to him tomorrow so I can get Sungmin’s number and start my plan.

__________________________________________________________ 

I look stupid right now. I’ve been walking to and fro beside my bed deciding whether I should send a text message to Sungmin. It’s already nine in the evening.

Getting Sungmin’s number wasn’t easy. Yesung hyung kept on reaching for my philtrum whenever I speak. It’s freaking me out! If I shouted at him, getting Sungmin’s number would be a big failure. Keeping it also as a secret was a big challenge! He kept on saying that he can’t hide secrets with HIS Ryeowook. So it means that they’re already together. What did Ryeowook saw in him?

I’ll just relax my mind first. I lay down on my bed for a few minutes and could feel my eyes getting heavier by each moment. Maybe now is not the right time to text him. I’ll just let myself sleep now.

__________________________________________________________ 

“Kyuhyun, are you alright? You’ve been spacing out a lot for the past few days.” Heechul hyung wrapped his arm on my shoulder while looking at me seriously.

“Am I that obvious hyung?” I looked at him as my eyebrows are furrowing.

“Sort of. For the past 7 days, you haven’t touched your game thing! It’s like the end of the world is coming! I’ve been counting those days because it’s just so rare to happen!”

I released myself from his hold and positioned my elbows on my knees and clasped my hands together. I just stared at my hands. “I feel so foolish for the past few days. I can’t even send him a single text message and it’s been A WEEK!” I frustratingly grabbed my hair. “ARGH!!!” I stood up and faced the two lovers.

“The other day, I kept on erasing my messages. All of it was never sent! Then yesterday I was so determined to text him. But my f****** phone doesn’t have any more load! Hyung~”

Hankyung hyung then stood in front of me and placed both of his hands on my shoulder. “Kyuhyun. Breath in…breath out…breath in… breath out. Are you okay now?” I nodded. Hankyung hyung released me and returned back to Heechul.

“Now that you’re relaxed, let’s go and buy your phone some load so you can already send your freaking message. I think we’re the only students left in the school. Let’s go.”

__________________________________________________________ 

After I got home from Hankyung hyung’s place, I immediately changed my clothes and texted Sungmin. I’ll just use “Loki” from the movie that we watched before.

To: Aegyo prince

Uhm Good evening! I’m Loki. I hope that we can be friends…(^-^)/

PS: Can I call you “Aegyo Prince”?

From: Loki

[Message Sent]

Finally! I sent it! Now I’ll just be waiting for his reply. “… What if he won’t reply?!” I started panicking again. Relax Kyuhyun. Relax. Maybe he’s already asleep. Just go to sleep. Maybe he’ll just reply tomorrow. Maybe.

__________________________________________________________ 

It’s been already five days and I’m losing hope. He still hasn’t replied to my text when I tried again yesterday. This is totally stressing me out. I can’t even concentrate in math. MATH!!! I leaned on my locker after closing it. Another meeting in the music club is going to be held again. *sigh*

Suddenly I hear footsteps getting closer. I took a peek and saw Yesung hyung walking towards me. “Hey Kyuhyun!”

“Hey hyung…”

“Feeling down? Hmm…so did you already texted Sungmin?”

“Yeah hyung but he still hasn’t replied for days. It’s making me lose hope.”

“Oh really?! I’ll help you then. Stop worrying. Come on! We will be late for the meeting.”

*sigh* “Okay…”

__________________________________________________________ 

I hope Sungmin will reply to my text message this time. Its lunch already and I’m at the back of the school with the two freaking intimate lovers. I just have to walk away from the scene. Thankfully I found another bench far away from them not to witness everything.  

 To: Aegyo prince

Hi again! Why won't you reply to my messages? I'm getting lonely. Even just for one smiley? ^_^

From: Loki

It’s getting boring already. Should I check the two? But I might see something horrible. I’ll just wait here. Then my phone suddenly vibrated. I froze. I slowly peeked at my phone. Maybe it’s just my imagination. But then his name was appearing on the screen on my phone. !

I ran towards the two, “HE FINALLY REPLIED! H-HE FINALLY REPLIED!!!” and kneeled in front of them.

“WHAT THE F*** CHO!?”

“Hyung! I’m so happy! He finally replied…” I didn’t notice that my eyes are already teary because of happiness.

“Oh finally some progress…” Heechul hyung just rolled his eyes at me.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Finally! Part 2! Yay! I feel so inspired making fanfics lately <3