Finally

♬ Never Forget ♬

(Taemin)

[1 Year Later]

I held Krystal's hand as we strolled along a beach, 5 am in the morning. The sun was starting to peek out, and we sat down on the warm sand to watch the sun rise.

Krystal lied down, putting her head in my lap. I looked into her eyes. Her face... The caring face that had stayed with me even in my darkest moments. Just then, I thought I felt a memory. Of watching a sunrise? I tried to grasp it back, but I couldn't. I couldn't remember it again.

"What is it?" Krystal asked, seeing my expression. I shook my head smiling. I was just blended to have her, she stayed with me when I pushed her away and made her cry... Now she was my happiness.

As the sun came out fully, Krystal looked into my eyes. Naturally, our lips came closer until we kissed, full of love. And remembered something. I did. I had the memory. I couldn't remember when it was, but I remembered the same pair of lips, meeting mine during a sunrise. I remembered pulling away and brushing back her long hair as I looked I to Krystal's sparkling eyes. And I did the same as I did in the past. 

"Krystal."

"What is it Minnie?" she asked. "Are you happy with all of the memeories we made? I am! Even though you can't remember me, you know me again, and..."

"No Krystal. I remember. I remember you. I do. I remember our first kiss. During the sunrise," I said. Her eyes widened and became moist with tears. 

"Y-you remember... You remember... Me... Out of all things... You remember?" Krystal asked, her tears spilling out, and her voice shaking. "Don't lie Taemin... Please don't lie..."

"Why would I lie to my beautiful girlfriend?" I said honestly. She threw her slim arms around me, and I noticed how thin she was.

"Soojung! You need to eat more..." I said.

"I can't... SM will kill me... Plus, I can't get fat and have you think I'm ugly, right?" she asked, pulling some aegyo.

"I don't care. You will always be beautiful to me," I admitted. 

Krystal took my hand, looked into my eyes again and said, "Taemin, our relationship is finally here. It's just as strong as it was before, maybe even stronger. I'm so, so, thankful."

"Same. I am too, Krystal. We're finally here... Finally." ❤