Changed

♬ Never Forget ♬

(Krystal)

How could he not remember? He told me... He promised me that he would never forget...

After I had calmed down slightly, I headed into the doctor's office because the doctor had requested to see me.

"Hello?" I said, opening the door and sitting down on a chair. "You requested to see me?"

"Ah, yes, Krystal, correct? Mr. Lee Taemin's girlfriend?" the doctor, Dr. Suho asked.

"Yes, that's right," I confirmed.

"Well, I have already informed Taemin's parents, but I thought you should know as well. Because Taemin has forgotten all people, he may be very confused or very upset when you overreact or become upset that he doesn't remember you. All that we can do, is help recreate memories and recreate the Sam life that Taemin had before the accident," Dr. Suho said. "So, Taemin may have a bit of a personality change every once in a while. It is very hard for him, and he is very confused, so he may be more temperamental or rude."

"O-okay..." I said. "So Taemin's personality might change?"

"Yes," the doctor said. 

"Okay... Thank you," I said, bowing and leaving the room. I stared into the room that Taemin was in. He watched TV mindlessly and laughed, like he was seeing the show for the first time. But he wasn't. I remembered watching that show with him just around a week ago...

I grabbed a banana milk, his favorite, and knocked on the door, going into Taemin's room.

"Hi Taemin..." I said uncertainly. "I brought your favorite, banana milk." And I placed it on his lap. He took the straw, poking it in, and took a sip.

"GROSS!" he said, throwing the banana milk in the trash can next to him. I winced at his sudden outburst.

"B-but... It's your favorite..." I muttered, trying to smile.

"It might have used to be my favorite, but it isn't anymore, okay?" TaeMin said, rudely. But I couldn't get mad at him. So I just smiled and gave him a small choco-pie.

"You used to like choco pie... But I don't know if you still will. Just try it..." I suggested. He hastily opened the choco pie, chewed a bit, then spit it out in the trash can.

"Are you trying to feed me gross foods on purpose?" TaeMin asked, glaring. "You couldn't possibly be my girlfriend... Even though I don't remember, I don't need some liar to be kissing my ."

I paused as tears stung my eyes. I wished he could just remember... Remember the love we once had...

Without knowing what to so, I ran out, wiping away the tears that wouldn't stop flowing. My eyes were already red and puffy, but now it was 10 times worse. I locked myself in a bathroom and cried in there. Why couldn't Taemin remember me? Why couldn't he love me?

All of the traits I had loved in him were gone.

His sweetness? Gone.

His care? No more.

His love? Completely disappeared. But I wouldn't stop until Taemin knew that we WERE soul mates and that I WAS his love.

Yet how would I find the strength? Where would I find my courage? TaeMin had always been the one to help me and give me hope... Now I had nothing.

"HEY!" I heard a deep voice shout. I stepped outside of the bathroom to see a lost Minho oppa.

"H-hi Minho oppa," I said.

"Krystal! Where's Taemin? Are you... Crying? Are you okay?" he asked.

I nodded and pointed him in Taemin's direction. It was a day where we had no schedule, but the other SHINee members were all doing their own thing, while my f(x) members were doing their own thing. When they heard what had happened, they had called to give support, but I couldn't pay much attention to them because of my shock. 

After Minho came the other SHINee members, and, along with me, they rushed into the room with Taemin.

"Taem!" Jonghyun said, rushing in and giving him a small bro-hug. I winced, guessing the outcome.

"Jong! Remember? He doesn't remember anyone..." Minho reminded. Jonghyun sheepishly rubbed the back if his neck and cordially apologized to Taemin.

"We're part of the K-Pop boy group you are in. SHINee," Onew said. "I'm JinKi, or Onew, the lead vocalist and leader. This is Jonghyun, the main vocalist. Kibum, or Key, a vocalist and lead rapper. And Minho, the Face of our group and the main rapper."

"YOU'RE the face?" TaeMin said, looking disgusted at Minho. "How many surgeries did you get?"

"I didn't get any..." Minho muttered. "Taem what happened to you?"

"Ask that brat," he said, pointing to me. I hung my head as I ran out of the door again, to cry. I didn't know what else to do. How could someone so lovable and kind turn into a mean, cold person?

It was like a living nightmare.

How could my Minnie change so much?